Kaladin
Robespierre
Firenze
Doc
S
23 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

EL SF 2019/20 | Sevilla Vs Man United - Page 5 Empty Re: EL SF 2019/20 | Sevilla Vs Man United

Post by Jay29 Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:13 pm

I saw some #OleOut sentiment last night and thought it was crazy. Losing three semi-finals is disappointing, of course, but they were against good teams, and he got 4th place when for half a season it looked out of reach. He's honestly doing a decent job atm.

It's weird to say after I criticised their defending, but United's defence has been strong. The metrics look very good there so you can say the signings of Maguire and Wan-Bissaka, plus the improved work ethic of the team, has helped. Young players will make errors, hence AWB's role in both goals. I wouldn't read too much into that one game when the general trend over the season has been positive.

It was odd that OGS left his subs so late, but maybe that's a sign of poor bench strength. Ageing Mata, dreadfully out-of-form Lingard, and Ighalo don't make for good impact subs, usually. Obviously you guys wanted Sancho but maybe a centre forward is the answer now after Martial's lack of killer edge. Martial's come on leaps and bounds in his overall play but a top finisher converts at least one of the chances he got last night. You can always put Martial back on the left.

I'm looking at the profile of your mids and forwards and thinking you could do with a few less risk takers.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

EL SF 2019/20 | Sevilla Vs Man United - Page 5 Empty Re: EL SF 2019/20 | Sevilla Vs Man United

Post by CBarca Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:38 pm

They've looked a lot better as the season has gone on too.

OGS might not end up being the solution, but I don't think now is the time to sack him. They've generally looked pretty good in 2020.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:46 pm

The oh so random and hilariously funny, «OLE OUT» was a joke that was started by Firenze 2 or so years ago. some people still seem to crack up whenever they read it, so don’t be surprised if it’s still in #GL trending 5 years from now Rolling Eyes
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5