CBarca
El Gunner
Warrior
Robespierre
Freeza
19 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:12 am

Art Morte wrote:
Freeza wrote:What the hell is wrong with Gasol lol.

A top 5 post-passer who's still an elite post-defender is a great pick-up for certain match-ups. We need that.

I don’t think you understood my post above at all.

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by El Gunner Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:20 am

opening day loss and Freeza is unraveling right before our very eyes rofl rofl rofl

his Lakers bias is sooooooo obvious rofl
just after the Clippers loss in the playoffs he basically killed Harrell on here, saying what a trash defender he is, now he is suddenly full of praise of the guy.... hmmmm, i wonder why that is Laughing

also saying Rockets are the biggest threat to the Lakers in the West rofl rofl omg, you really can't make this stuff up. Go smoke a joint and drink a beer Freeza bruh and calm down
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:24 am

You guys last year “Clippers are clearly the best team in the league and deeper than everyone else”

Me: “Lakers are better and I don’t think they’ll make the finals”

You guys: “Uncontrolled bias”
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:27 am

Why even have a debate on here if I can’t argue for my valid opinion that Clippers didn’t get better this off-season?

What exactly is so biased about my post? What about you lay off the drugs for a while, my guy. You’re clearly not handling them well.

Go post about astrology or something
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:29 am

get over yourself, they literally stunk it up in those conference semis, clearly were the better team, just lacked leadership and togetherness, they didn't even want to be in the bubble. And according to PG13's comments after the game last night, Harrell was the one contributing most to the locker room spite because of the treatment Kawhi and PG got.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:29 am

Freeza says anything: ---

GL: "THE LAKERS BIAS IS INSANE! FREEZA YOU DONKEY!"

(Although your bias is clear but that's fine, we're all biased. EG has no room to speak the guy thinks GSW would go back to being a good team this year lmao)
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:30 am

Merry Christmas, Freeza drinking
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:30 am

Freeza wrote:
Luca wrote:I think personnel-wise they did improve on paper, which is what (and all) mole was saying

Time will tell if they actually improve their results

Yeah, that was he was saying. I disagreed. Came with my arguments. And I was wrong because I’m a Lakers fan.

I just don’t see how they’re that much better on paper since they didn’t fix their weaknesses and they no longer has the best (regular season) scoring bench.

Their bench looked dreadful last night and I think Kawhi will have to be insane for them to get a good seed.

I fear Rockets the most out of any West team this year tbh. Highest ceiling. But a high ass injury probability. So I’m hoping Harden is traded.

I mean improved a lot, or a little, can’t really say

I think the Clippers are the closest thing to a rival that the Lakers have in the league but even then the Lakers are just better. Plain and simple to me

Playoff P is a known choker now and the Clippers don’t seem like they’ll cater to Kawhi and his ego the way that Lord Masai and the humble Raptors did

Houston is falling apart in front of us and let’s be real, never we’re going to be in the conversation

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:35 am

El Gunner wrote:get over yourself, they literally stunk it up in those conference semis, clearly were the better team, just lacked leadership and togetherness, they didn't even want to be in the bubble. And according to PG13's comments after the game last night, Harrell was the one contributing most to the locker room spite because of the treatment Kawhi and PG got.

So a guy who wants to work hard and everyone else to work hard is a problem.

I’d gladly have more problems on my team.

Clearly the better team?

Lacked leadership and togetherness?

Okay let’s continue with that one.

How did they fix that problem this season? Neither Kawhi or PG is a leader.

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:39 am

yea they were 3-1 vs the Nuggets, and had 2 20pt leads in game 5 and 6 - that signals they were the better team imo, they just stunk it up, it was their own fault, no one else to blame.

only time will tell if they will execute better this season in the playoffs, no one here said they will go win it all, everyone literally thinks Lakers are favourites
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:39 am

Luca wrote:
Freeza wrote:
Luca wrote:I think personnel-wise they did improve on paper, which is what (and all) mole was saying

Time will tell if they actually improve their results

Yeah, that was he was saying. I disagreed. Came with my arguments. And I was wrong because I’m a Lakers fan.

I just don’t see how they’re that much better on paper since they didn’t fix their weaknesses and they no longer has the best (regular season) scoring bench.

Their bench looked dreadful last night and I think Kawhi will have to be insane for them to get a good seed.

I fear Rockets the most out of any West team this year tbh. Highest ceiling. But a high ass injury probability. So I’m hoping Harden is traded.

I mean improved a lot, or a little, can’t really say

I think the Clippers are the closest thing to a rival that the Lakers have in the league but even then the Lakers are just better. Plain and simple to me

Playoff P is a known choker now and the Clippers don’t seem like they’ll cater to Kawhi and his ego the way that Lord Masai and the humble Raptors did

Houston is falling apart in front of us and let’s be real, never we’re going to be in the conversation

My Houston comment were about the ceiling of that team. Do I believe that’ll happen? Not really lol. Harden is ruining his rep right now. On paper they’re much better than last year though, assuming health, which is assuming a lot.

My ranking of biggest threats to us right now:

1. Sixers
2. Bucks
3. Denver
4. Boston
5. Dallas/Clippers

Dallas are pumped up for me because of Lakers bias. I feel we’re cursed against that team.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:41 am

and what about the Nets?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:44 am

El Gunner wrote:yea they were 3-1 vs the Nuggets, and had 2 20pt leads in game 5 and 6 - that signals they were the better team imo, they just stunk it up, it was their own fault, no one else to blame.

only time will tell if they will execute better this season in the playoffs, no one here said they will go win it all, everyone literally thinks Lakers are favourites

And all I said was that I think they got a tiny bit worse because they weakened their biggest strength (compared to rivals, Kawhi is clearly the biggest strength) which was the Lou and Trezz P&R and didn’t fix their PG issue.

I don’t see how that’s a controversial take right now. Everyone on here has clowned Ibaka for years and suddenly he’s the best shot blocker in the league despite averaging less than 1 last year. His shooting will be great against a Denver though.

I think this roster is better to beat Denver than with Harrell. But I think Harrell would be better to win it all. If that makes sense.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:46 am

El Gunner wrote:and what about the Nets?

Forgot about them. Lol. They’re at 3 and Denver is pushed down.

They’d be 1 if I believed in their health. But sadly I don’t.

We’ve lost a lot of good basketball because of Kyrie being fragile.

He’s incredible to watch. Just wish he wasn’t an idiot. But I guess he’s not that different than most people in the world. Just louder.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:10 pm

The sixers?

I've been hearing about the supposed "threat" of the sixers for like 4 years now.

They're like the Bucks except somehow even more disappointing. Which makes sense. Philly deserves that kind of team.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:14 pm

I hope Harden for Simmons + stuff trade happens. Philly have tried Embiid and Simmons for long enough and they've never looked convincing. Harden and Embiid would at least be interesting to see.

I know it would be a bad trade for Houston, but they seem to have a seriously unhappy Harden on their hands and forcing him to stay might not be smart.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:18 pm

CBarca wrote:The sixers?

I've been hearing about the supposed "threat" of the sixers for like 4 years now.

They're like the Bucks except somehow even more disappointing. Which makes sense. Philly deserves that kind of team.

Well they were one lucky bounce away from winning the title lasts year. I still believe in them. But that must be my Philly bias Molenation
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:23 pm

Freeza wrote:You guys last year “Clippers are clearly the best team in the league and deeper than everyone else”

Me: “Lakers are better and I don’t think they’ll make the finals”

You guys: “Uncontrolled bias”

:bow:
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:24 pm

Art Morte wrote:I hope Harden for Simmons + stuff trade happens. Philly have tried Embiid and Simmons for long enough and they've never looked convincing. Harden and Embiid would at least be interesting to see.

I know it would be a bad trade for Houston, but they seem to have a seriously unhappy Harden on their hands and forcing him to stay might not be smart.

I drafted Gordon in hope Harden will leave
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:52 pm

Harden really shutting down the entire Rockets team Molenation
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:38 pm

Harden will leave its so obvious. Time for Ainge to man up and offer Brown, Smart and some picks
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:15 pm

Why is one of Raptors' commentators a 1940s Brooklyn gangster?
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:36 pm

Celtics score 12 three pointers in the first half.

I honest to god want Bud gone. Thanks for everything. I'm done with this. We're shooting 10% better than Celtics in the game but we're losing by 5 at half. Celtics, who aren't particularly amazing shooters, are +15 points from 3pt land right now.

EDIT: Specifically, Celtics are 12/25 at half.

I'm so done with it. This team could be so good at switching and we're fucking on a mission to break every team's franchise 3 point record. It's embarrassing at this point.

Last edited by CBarca on Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:42 pm

Freeza wrote:Why is one of Raptors' commentators a 1940s Brooklyn gangster?

bruh i heard that heavy mafia accent too Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:07 pm

CBarca wrote:Freeza says anything: ---

GL: "THE LAKERS BIAS IS INSANE! FREEZA YOU DONKEY!"

(Although your bias is clear but that's fine, we're all biased. EG has no room to speak the guy thinks GSW would go back to being a good team this year lmao)

That isn't what happened tho, he literally said "nobody they signed is a threat to us".

Which may or may not to be true, that's the reason i brought it up. He made it about the Lakers when my argument had absolutely zero to do with the Lakers.

Also what people have clowned on Ibaka lol? He's been great his entire run in Toronto so if people have been doing that they're idiots. He's clearly a better defender with more size than what they had last year, i don't see how that's debatable.

In any case, we won so i don't care anymore lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:12 pm

I didn’t mention anything Lakers related before you wrote about my “Lakers bias”

You made it about the Lakers right then and there lol
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next