Myesyats
BarrileteCosmico
McLewis
32 posters

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

The US Politics Thread - Page 21 Empty Re: The US Politics Thread

Post by Arquitecto Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:18 pm

By election I mean his election campaign, not his presidency for I did label him a clown above and for good reason.

Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:16 pm

Pedram wrote:Colorado Supreme Court disqualifies Trump from 2024 ballot

"Donald Trump removed from Maine primary ballot by secretary of state"

more states to follow i suppose, the SC will probably reverse it though isn't it
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:59 pm

Myesyats wrote:

more states to follow i suppose, the SC will probably reverse it though isn't it

Pathetic attempt by Democrats to subvert democracy.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:46 pm

Pedram wrote:
Myesyats wrote:

Pathetic attempt by Democrats to subvert democracy.

It's the primary ballot, not the general ballot. States have more control over the primary than they do the general election, which is controlled at the federal level. SCOTUS will likely overturn any attempt to remove him from the general ballot.

At the end of the day, people are going to be able to vote for him.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Dec 29, 2023 9:35 pm

Maine Proud always been my favorite state in the US
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:43 am

Really not seeing why anyone would even Vote for Trump unless its to go against a senile Biden who is in his coming stages of Dementia.

Trump has only one reason to forward his presidency and if one thinks it's "for the people" I would question their IQ.

Its simply down to that being president gives you control over so many policies it creates freedom for more power & money.

Insane how shit the candidates for US presidency are Laughing
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:44 am

Warrior wrote:Maine Proud always been my favorite state in the US

It's an absolutely brilliant and beautiful state. Bless you for that opinion.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat Dec 30, 2023 6:57 am

Arquitecto wrote:Really not seeing why anyone would even Vote for Trump unless its to go against a senile Biden who is in his coming stages of Dementia.

Trump has only one reason to forward his presidency and if one thinks it's "for the people" I would question their IQ.

Its simply down to that being president gives you control over so many policies it creates freedom for more power & money.

Insane how shit the candidates for US presidency are Laughing

Trump voters don't necessarily vote for him because they like him, they simply see Biden or any other DNC-approved candidate as a tool of the establishment, it's a vote against X rather than vote for X type of situation.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:15 am

Libs being big mad at Trump doesn't make him anti-establishment tbf. He's just a populist, but when the dust is settled he will divide cabinet positions between corporate lizards and pass tax cuts to the wealthy which is as establishment as it gets is it not..
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:38 am

Trump did the siege mentality thing perfectly where supporting him made one feel like you are against the big guy, the establishment, big pharma and all the like. It all came crashing down the first two months when he won and then we were like oh.....hes just another shill. Retire you clown.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:06 am

lol if you fell for Trump's anti-establishment gimmick in the first place whilst there has always been a host of evidence he is an evil conniving businessman himself, you were the clown
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:04 am

El Gunner wrote:lol if you fell for Trump's anti-establishment gimmick in the first place whilst there has always been a host of evidence he is an evil conniving businessman himself, you were the clown

Kanye fell for it at first so he's a clown too hmm
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:06 am

Kanye was using Trump as a tool to further his stance
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:32 pm

El Gunner wrote:lol if you fell for Trump's anti-establishment gimmick in the first place whilst there has always been a host of evidence he is an evil conniving businessman himself, you were the clown

Yes use a decision that was done so 7 years ago by me in my late teens to call me a clown, where I am admitting the mistake of it, the thesis for growth/

Meanwhile we have you supporting Kanye West and believing in Illuminati to this day where the irony of that support and belief, is clearly lost upon you.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:36 pm

wait so i'm older than you? respect your elders please
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:38 pm

You are right though the meme factor was just hilarious but I doubt it can be replicated again if he is elected again simply because the right have lost that mojo that got them where they were in '16, in the first place.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:24 pm

Trump is going to win the same way as Biden won... people will vote for Trump to vote against Biden.  That's how bad Biden has been.

It would be nice to get a candidate one of these days from either side that has... i don't know... an actual platform.  The good 'ole days.

Americans are so dumb that they allow grievance politics to work. So the political parties have no reason to have any substance.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:33 am

Yes as bad as Trump was Biden has been considerably worse and it's hard to lay any blame given his shambolic mental state. Voting "for the lesser evil" is a dumb as shit decision but seems this is the case from here, not that I will vote on that note.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:08 am

I wonder how you are going to feel when we see Nazi like with MAGA flags in a dictatorship in a couple of years, most democrats either killed or jailed.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:02 am

futbol_bill wrote:I wonder how you are going to feel when we see Nazi like with MAGA flags in a dictatorship in a couple of years, most democrats either killed or jailed.

No different than what's happening now.  I'm conservative... and becoming very conservative as time goes on.  

In Dec 2023, for the first time in US history, we had more illegal immigrants enter the US than new child births.  Think about that for a second.  In Trump's last month in office, we had 80k immigrant per month.  Now we're at over 300k per month.  The good news is that border cities are busing these people to NYC, LA, Chicago, etc... so the immigration disaster is hitting the big cities.

When Trump was in office, the national debt increased by roughly 1 trillion a year.  Nothing he could do because we needed to raise debt to pay the interest on existing debt.  But under Biden, the debt has increased from 26.9 trillion (at the end of 2020) to 33.2 trillion (at the end of 2023).  So the rate of increase in national debt has doubled to 2 trillion a year... and the highest is 2023 without pandemic issues.

Let me put it in perspective:
-  Debt under Obama (2008-2016) - went from 10 trillion to 19.6 trillion
-  Debt under Trump (2016-2020) - went from 19.6 trillion to 26.9 trillion (in 2020, it went up from 22.7 trillion to 26.9 trillion due to pandemic)
-  Debt under Biden (2020-2023) - went from 26.9 trillion to 33.2 trillion

These Democrats are basically bankrupting the country.

DEI policies are a scam.  My sister's son just went to college.  But she was going crazy with admissions.  Namely, schools no longer give grades on how well you do on exams.  It's become subjective.  Your race and economic background factored into the grade my nephew was getting in high school.  Namely, he was getting the highest exam scores... but his grade was lowered because he came from a more privileged background.   What!?!?!?!?!  And then came admissions...  he refused to add a pronoun to his name.  So two colleges rejected him just because of that.

They are using the trick that was used in Europe.  Namely, create a welfare state so that people are depending on government hand-downs to survive...  so they are forced to vote for them.  Same with the crazy immigration... they are creating a voter base that relies on them to survive and, thus, will vote for them.

Fuck that.  I am voting for Trump all day, every day if he's the GOP candidate... even when I don't necessarily like him.  He's rude and a loudmouth.  But at least his policies are rational.

Oh, I forgot to mention that we were involved in zero wars at the end of 2020.  Now, we have crisis everywhere...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:50 am

sportsczy wrote:
-  Debt under Trump (2016-2020) - went from 19.6 trillion to 26.9 trillion (in 2020, it went up from 22.7 trillion to 26.9 trillion due to pandemic)

Biden is a shell but isnt it misleading to attribute Trump's debt to the pandemic given that most of the burden/the aftermath fell on the biden administration?
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:07 am

sportsczy wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:I wonder how you are going to feel when we see Nazi like with MAGA flags in a dictatorship in a couple of years, most democrats either killed or jailed.

No different than what's happening now.  I'm conservative... and becoming very conservative as time goes on.  

In Dec 2023, for the first time in US history, we had more illegal immigrants enter the US than new child births.  Think about that for a second.  In Trump's last month in office, we had 80k immigrant per month.  Now we're at over 300k per month.  The good news is that border cities are busing these people to NYC, LA, Chicago, etc... so the immigration disaster is hitting the big cities.

When Trump was in office, the national debt increased by roughly 1 trillion a year.  Nothing he could do because we needed to raise debt to pay the interest on existing debt.  But under Biden, the debt has increased from 26.9 trillion (at the end of 2020) to 33.2 trillion (at the end of 2023).  So the rate of increase in national debt has doubled to 2 trillion a year... and the highest is 2023 without pandemic issues.

DEI policies are a scam.  My sister's son just went to college.  But she was going crazy with admissions.  Namely, schools no longer give grades on how well you do on exams.  It's become subjective.  Your race and economic background factored into the grade my nephew was getting in high school.  Namely, he was getting the highest exam scores... but his grade was lowered because he came from a more privileged background.   What!?!?!?!?!  And then came admissions...  he refused to add a pronoun to his name.  So two colleges rejected him just because of that.

They are using the trick that was used in Europe.  Namely, create a welfare state so that people are depending on government hand-downs to survive...  so they are forced to vote for them.  Same with the crazy immigration... they are creating a voter base that relies on them to survive and, thus, will vote for them.

Fuck that.  I am voting for Trump all day, every day if he's the GOP candidate... even when I don't necessarily like him.  He's rude and a loudmouth.  But at least his policies are rational.

Oh, I forgot to mention that we were involved in zero wars at the end of 2020.  Now, we have crisis everywhere...

If you wrote all this in the prime hey-day of GL you would get banned for any of this.

You know, saying mass immigration in an overpopulated country is bad, admissions are based on minorities and of course the stupidest thing of the 21st century, pronouns.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:22 am

sports wrote:My sister's son just went to college. But she was going crazy with admissions. Namely, schools no longer give grades on how well you do on exams. It's become subjective. Your race and economic background factored into the grade my nephew was getting in high school. Namely, he was getting the highest exam scores... but his grade was lowered because he came from a more privileged background. What!?!?!?!?! And then came admissions... he refused to add a pronoun to his name. So two colleges rejected him just because of that.
how do you know that this was actually the case? did the colleges tell you this directly or are these just presumptions?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:55 am

El Gunner wrote:
sports wrote:My sister's son just went to college.  But she was going crazy with admissions.  Namely, schools no longer give grades on how well you do on exams.  It's become subjective.  Your race and economic background factored into the grade my nephew was getting in high school.  Namely, he was getting the highest exam scores... but his grade was lowered because he came from a more privileged background.   What!?!?!?!?!  And then came admissions...  he refused to add a pronoun to his name.  So two colleges rejected him just because of that.
how do you know that this was actually the case? did the colleges tell you this directly or are these just presumptions?

Yes!  Not in writing but in action... the minute he refused to add a pronoun to his name on his nametag during his college interview for the two, the interviews were cut short and he got his rejection letters within a week for one and three weeks for another.  Keep in mind, his SAT scores were much higher than the average in both those schools.  His grades were above average, but not as much as his test scores.  He didn't even want to go to either of them frankly... they were his backup schools.  But it's just crazy.  This is in California btw.

He called me up very very upset.  I just told him to apply out of the US as well and to colleges that aren't as liberal (not many in the US).  He ended up going to a very good university... but that's despite these crazy policies.

Last edited by sportsczy on Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:57 am

Myesyats wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

Biden is a shell but isnt it misleading to attribute Trump's debt to the pandemic given that most of the burden/the aftermath fell on the biden administration?

No.  Trump had to shut down the economy and take on massive debt to overcome zero productivity in 2020.  You can see the graph here:

https://www.statista.com/statistics/187867/public-debt-of-the-united-states-since-1990/

I even give a pass to Biden for 2021 and half of 2022. But the debt to end 2022, 2023, and the projected debt in 2024 is outrageous.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:04 pm

And I don't even like Trump... but what choice do i have!!!!
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next