Mr Nick09
Myesyats
Robespierre
El Gunner
S
48 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

OFFICIAL : Cristiano Ronaldo returns to United - Page 12 Empty Re: OFFICIAL : Cristiano Ronaldo returns to United

Post by Glory Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:06 am

Laughing This club.
Just.let.him.go. The guy will turn out to be even bigger a 'cancer' than Pogba if he is kept against his will.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL : Cristiano Ronaldo returns to United - Page 12 Empty Re: OFFICIAL : Cristiano Ronaldo returns to United

Post by Arquitecto Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:15 am

Hearing how Glory and Firenze speak of Cristiano to me is a microcosm of how he has single-handedly scorched his ties to the club that loved him above even Juventus fans.

Clearly has lost a deal of respect globally by his typical antics. Disappointing.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:53 am

good reminder to me that its very, very, VERY rare to see a player who is truly devoted to a club and to never get invested in individuals tbh

at the same time I can see it from his perspective, he thought he was coming back to a competent club and he's found that its a complete circus

I'm not mad, but I do think keeping him will do more harm than good like Glory says. I'd be interested in knowing exactly when he made it known he wanted to leave though, if it were as soon as the season ended, I don't have too many issues tbh. At this point though there's no way we can get in a competent replacement.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:13 pm

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:37 pm

for me, its between cristiano and di stefano, as far as the greatest player in madrid's history. i'm not one of those who will act like cristiano was a detriment, cos those barca sides at that time were beasts. BUT if we ever made a move and cristiano ends up back at madrid, i'll stop supporting real. i'm serious, its not cos of the player himself but the message. To be extra careful in the market, and not go all out, only to end up bringing in a 38 year old, who wouldnt wanna ride the bench, no way.

it would tell me we are following milan's style of the late 2000s, who had aging players and also signing players past their prime cos they didn't want to spend. i know they were a bit broke, but i always felt they had money to actually bring in one star, than signing bunch of has-beens on free transfers (which i felt was more expensive in the long run).

so perfect answer from flo.....he's a legend (and i dont use that term loosely) but he's 38.
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:01 am

his sister isn't even real he made her up and makes posts in her name, also most of his goals are tapins

OFFICIAL : Cristiano Ronaldo returns to United - Page 12 FZ5jqbvaIAEzJU7?format=png&name=900x900
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:25 am

Myesyats wrote:his sister isn't even real he made her up and makes posts in her name, also most of his goals are tapins

OFFICIAL : Cristiano Ronaldo returns to United - Page 12 FZ5jqbvaIAEzJU7?format=png&name=900x900
I think the twitter handle that posted this confirmed it as fake.

But wouldn't put it past her to write that.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:48 am

Pointed this out this week she isn't real. There is no birth record of her existing. If you see her she's basically Cristiano in a toupee. Her rants are always right after a game and more visceral versions of his concealed thoughts and so convenient. Cristiano only has one brother and that's it.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:53 am

Could’ve sworn that I saw her in a music video several years ago. You sure she isn’t real?
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:56 am

She isn't, don't be silly.

"Katia" is an excuse for the most global sporting superstar to say what she he wants and get away with it.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:08 am

OFFICIAL : Cristiano Ronaldo returns to United - Page 12 D53ba310

Whoever she is, she appears to look like Cristiano’s mom moreso than Cristiano, himself.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:29 pm

titosantill wrote:for me, its between cristiano and di stefano, as far as the greatest player in madrid's history. i'm not one of those who will act like cristiano was a detriment, cos those barca sides at that time were beasts. BUT if we ever made a move and cristiano ends up back at madrid, i'll stop supporting real. i'm serious, its not cos of the player himself but the message. To be extra careful in the market, and not go all out, only to end up bringing in a 38 year old, who wouldnt wanna ride the bench, no way.

it would tell me we are following milan's style of the late 2000s, who had aging players and also signing players past their prime cos they didn't want to spend. i know they were a bit broke, but i always felt they had money to actually bring  in one star, than signing bunch of has-beens on free transfers (which i felt was more expensive in the long run).

so perfect answer from flo.....he's a legend (and i dont use that term loosely) but he's 38.

I agree, bringing Ronaldo now would be a monumental mistake. Not only because he would bring more harm than good at this point, but also it's a pride thing. You chose to leave and now you have to live with the consequences of your choice. Same reason why I don't want Madrid to go after Mbappé again.

As for the greatest player in Madrid's history, he's definitely in the top two. It's so hard for me to put him above Si Stefano for obvious reasons, but he's definitely up there as well. An absolute beast of a footballer and a true, legendary, ruthless, brutal marksman.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:02 pm

BTW, Cristiano's age is obviously the main factor as to why he's no longer as good as he once was in his prime. However, I think his diet is also another factor. I think he chose to lose a big chunk of his muscle mass to gain a little bit of agility and speed, but I'm not sure if that's the best solution for him.

At United, his scariest form was in 2008:
OFFICIAL : Cristiano Ronaldo returns to United - Page 12 _117089029_gettyimages-80540929
At Madrid, obviously, he was great for most of his years there, but from 2009-2016, he was a monstrous physical specimen (rockets for shots, insane speed, top notch physicality, ...).
OFFICIAL : Cristiano Ronaldo returns to United - Page 12 Ronaldo3

While at United (although it started from his Juve days), he looks like this:
https://imgresizer.eurosport.com/unsafe/1200x0/filters:format(jpeg):focal(1426x273:1428x271)/origin-imgresizer.eurosport.com/2022/05/07/3368544-68851148-2560-1440.jpg

Maybe he should think about gaining a little bit of muscle mass back.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12