Mr Nick09
Myesyats
Robespierre
El Gunner
S
48 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

OFFICIAL : Cristiano Ronaldo returns to United - Page 11 Empty Re: OFFICIAL : Cristiano Ronaldo returns to United

Post by Arquitecto Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:21 pm

And who cares if he does it for PR or political frontage.

Do the charities and benefactors care? Fuck no. If you bring flowers to an ill person in a hospital

-Out of love and genuine kindness

or

-Or purely moral duty alone without it coming "from the heart"

Both are the same. The action counts.

He isn't obligated to give the money away and ultimately still blows an absurd amount of cash on such global charitable ventures.

He is narcissistic and an egomaniac but that's what you become when a superstar. The ideal one needs to be humble moderate balanced is total nonsense.

Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL : Cristiano Ronaldo returns to United - Page 11 Empty Re: OFFICIAL : Cristiano Ronaldo returns to United

Post by elitedam Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:56 am

FennecFox7 wrote:No one just gives away millions for PR..

Not trying to get involved in the debate here, but that happens all the time.

Look at all the sportswashing going on right now for obvious examples.
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:26 am

I don't applaud billionaires who give charity, for me it's just common sense and CR7 would be a major asshole to keep all for himself. Whether it comes from the heart or PR statement is hard to know but who cares.

I don't think he is a bad person and probably a decent guy in fact. But chasing personal glory and records to this extent... no matter who you are and what you've done... having such a huge ego is a bit humiliating

As you can see in his documentary he is a cyborg who's only friend is Mendes, since they constantly boast and flatter each other lol Laughing
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:47 am

Whats with the character assasination of CR here?

I have my issues with him (mostly the rape case) but hes not any more selfish or self centered than any other top striker out there.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:05 am

I think he is more selfish than others and his attitude sucks

Leaving Juve in a hurry i can understand but what is he doing now at Man Utd Shocked he does not care in the slightest for the club it was always about CL goals and records

None of this is really surprising, still a sad turn of events
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:02 pm

I mean obviously he cares more about himself than a club. I'd hope most footballers would. His motivation is to push himself to the limit while being able to win trophies and accolades, not to be loyal to a club run horribly by billionaires.

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Aug 01, 2022 2:18 am

Man you think the likes of Ibra, Mbappe and Neymar care any more about their clubs? Even one club men like Messi wanted to leave barca once the squad was no longer up to his standards. These guys are all hyper ambitious and want to be where they can win the most. It's normal.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:29 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Man you think the likes of Ibra, Mbappe and Neymar care any more about their clubs? Even one club men like Messi wanted to leave barca once the squad was no longer up to his standards. These guys are all hyper ambitious and want to be where they can win the most. It's normal.

This loyal to the club is an idealised concept a bit outdated now. Fans expected that simply need to get out of their own head.

Like someone who is being loyal to their company in a job not realising moving jobs gets you a higher salary. The company does not care for you.

Ronaldo is just ambitious why would he stay in a rotting loser club like United.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:40 pm

If he felt ManU was so bad, why did he go there last year? He apparently had other options? And why did he wait to demand to leave until end of July?

The bottom line to me is he is out of options and he’ll either continue to sulk or he’ll walk out!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:57 pm

Legendary player, better than basically anyone we can bring in at this point. Want him OUT though. Needs to go, no place for this kinda shit when we're in a rebuild phase. I know they won't but they should let him leave for free.

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Mon Aug 01, 2022 2:02 pm

Football team is not a company or random job. Its followed by millions of fans and you play for fans and fans pay your salary. By leaving your random job you only hurt your boss. In a football team you hurt millions of people. Being loyal to them is a big part of football and Ronaldo knows it. But he is too selfish to care about it.
Too selfish = No friends and family, lonely and desperate.

We all know that Ronaldo's problem is Messi and he childishly chases him. He even created dubai dor to compete with messi
Now he is trying to be creative like messi. he played in midfield yesterday and made some passes because people judge him for being only just a goalscorer and nothing else.
Ronaldo will retire a week after Messi retires
Kebab
Kebab
Cant go to the last pages in mobile version. There is no page numbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:15 pm

Agreed in all with Kebab

The goal is not to play at Wigan for 15 years out of loyalty but change club each year ?? Please

I don't compare CR with Ibra and Mbappé they are totally different people. Ibra could be sipping rhum on californian beach instead he came back to help Milan win a chip. And Mbappé for how dumb it was to reject Real i must assume he cares about PSG. Everybody is different and in his context CR's attitude is quite pathetic.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:20 pm

Ppl need to realize he jumped ship so many times on his own will without the club wanting him to go? N Man U n Fergie did so much to bring him back. Now just after one season with them he ditches them? Theres no excuses, CR is a different breed with it comes to self centered n ego. For ppl like Ibra or Mbappe or countless others, it exists, some like it some dont, but theres a line...

I also cant help but point out other features as well like how he loses it n scolds teammates for not passing to him every game, hogs all the FKs but conversion rate is so bad, best of all is he literally cries when gets red carded XD Like he truly thinks he should immune or something Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:54 pm

https://www.marca.com/en/football/manchester-united/2022/08/01/62e74255ca474104548b45eb.html

Typical...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad31 Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:40 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:Ppl need to realize he jumped ship so many times on his own will without the club wanting him to go? N Man U n Fergie did so much to bring him back. Now just after one season with them he ditches them? Theres no excuses, CR is a different breed with it comes to self centered n ego. For ppl like Ibra or Mbappe or countless others, it exists, some like it some dont, but theres a line...

I also cant help but point out other features as well like how he loses it n scolds teammates for not passing to him every game, hogs all the FKs but conversion rate is so bad, best of all is he literally cries when gets red carded XD Like he truly thinks he should immune or something Very Happy

When you have millions of fanboys on the internet and in the media, justifying cr horrible behavior as how a winner suppose to act, when his selfishness cost madrid more titles than they won, no one blames him cause he will threaten to leave, one of the main reason can't be fan no matter how many artificial goals he scores he still plays like trash most games, so no amount of empty goals can make him a better player than messi.

Cr is the main reason manu missed CL now he wants to bail on them, typical cr behavior takes all the credit and non of the blame from r losses hiding behind his empty goals forever.

Chad31
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:53 pm

Kebab wrote:Football team is not a company or random job. Its followed by millions of fans and you play for fans and fans pay your salary. By leaving your random job you only hurt your boss. In a football team you hurt millions of people. Being loyal to them is a big part of football and Ronaldo knows it. But he is too selfish to care about it.
Too selfish = No friends and family, lonely and desperate.

We all know that Ronaldo's problem is Messi and he childishly chases him. He even created dubai dor to compete with messi
Now he is trying to be creative like messi. he played in midfield yesterday and made some passes because people judge him for being only just a goalscorer and nothing else.
Ronaldo will retire a week after Messi retires

Okay no.

Fans play nowhere near the part they think in a club's finance as for everyone fan CR loses he will gain 5. TV rights is their main factor.

A club IS a company as its entire ethos and all is mostly marketing guff and this is the Liverpool fan speaking here.

So basically CR should not leave because the fans will be hurt?

Why would he stay in a club like United who change managers annually, have a bang average squad, no SAF and no particular future. At 38 he has the right to further his legacy even if it means stat-padding.

His timing and ability to make everything about himself is disgusting though.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:00 pm

Considering he was on the verge of joining Man City if Utd didnt intercept (to their detriment as it seems) he clearly doesnt care about the fans one bit
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:27 pm

United didnt intercept, he was just rejected by City. Guardiola never wanted him, he prefers players who listen to him. This is the reason his shallow agent didnt offer him to City again this summer. Because he was rejected last season.
Ole also never wanted him, SAF made it happen.
Ole knew that he will get sacked after Ronaldo arrives. This is the reason all coaches rejected him this summer, Because he is a serial coach sacker

Kebab
Kebab
Cant go to the last pages in mobile version. There is no page numbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:22 am

I think Manchester United are making a mistake not selling Ronaldo when he seems to just not want to stay there. He probably won't be giving it his all next season, and they canmt build a future team around him, since he'll be out of contract next season.
Ben
Ben
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:57 pm

i've never liked this idea of being undeer contract, and not because of anything crazy or anything super disrespectful, you just want to up and leave. somebody has to spend money to buy out ure contract, the club you're at have to agree to the terms. okay united are in europa, i get it, u feel u're too big for that, well u were there when they fell to europa, help them get out.

he needs to realize he is up there in age, clubs dont wanna make that investment, and even players coming of age will be like, hey we cant keep deferring to this old dude. i remember when jordan played for the wizards, he was still the goat, but the players on that squad who were in their prime, 23, 24 25 year olds, didnt wanna defer to him no more. like if cristiano was in his early 30s, teams wud want him, but at this point, the top ones are looking for long term projects

as an aside, i'm kinda pleased. some years ago, everyone who was leaving madrid seemed to find success, now i feel a lot of them, especially someone like cristiano, are kind of disappointed with their decision to leave
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:04 pm

Ben wrote:I think Manchester United are making a mistake not selling Ronaldo when he seems to just not want to stay there. He probably won't be giving it his all next season, and they canmt build a future team around him, since he'll be out of contract next season.

they wouldnt mind selling him but nobody wants to buy him. i dont know how much they bought him for or what his valuation is. but imagine spending upwards of 50 plus million euros for a 38 year old. lol what r u gonna offer him, a 4 year contract to see him play till he is 42?
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:00 pm

Agree Tito. What’s missing from this thread let alone from Ronaldo’s and Mendes’ minds is there is absolutely no interest in him. It may be a bit of late timing, but all the clubs that have money have their front lines already settled.

If he really wanted to play CL, he wouldn’t have gone to ManU in the first place let alone started this year’s search in June.

Simply, he and Mendes have erred in their assessment of demand, despite Mendes putting out his usual different clubs reported fake interest.

At this point, I don’t think he nor ManU have any other options.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:11 pm

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:43 pm

Lol watch him slotted straight back into the 11 vs Brighton. The higher ups must have disciplined Ten Hag already for such derogatory comments against their supreme god Cronaldo.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:23 pm

Wow, that is a poor attitude from him to leave a game early. I can understand why Ten Hag wasn't happy with that.
Ben
Ben
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:06 am

Laughing This club.
Just.let.him.go. The guy will turn out to be even bigger a 'cancer' than Pogba if he is kept against his will.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next