Kaladin
Varnagel
rincon
Harmonica
BarcaLearning
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who is Real Madrid's best player? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is Real Madrid's best player?

Post by The Franchise Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:23 pm

Yeah but the threat of his passing range is what allows the dynamic of Benzema coming short and Vini running behind to work.

As Benz comes short, the CB cannot go with him because to do so allows space for Vini to run behind and because Kroos has the ability to deliver the ball they back off. If you dont have someone with that range of passing, none if it works because the CB can follow Benz and not be as concerned by the ball over the top.

Sometimes fans see it another way, IDK. I dont think they realise that if that pass over the top is read by defence, it will never work. It may seem on from the screen, but its easy to miss how the defence or a defender has reacted to Kroos looking in that direction. If a CB see Kroos look up, a quality CB stops following Benz and hangs back waiting to collect the long ball. If Kroos sees the defender react like that, he cant play the pass.

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Who is Real Madrid's best player? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is Real Madrid's best player?

Post by The Franchise Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:24 pm

sportsczy wrote:Kroos struggles if teams pressure him with an athlete... he needs space. To me, Modric has been more important than Kroos or Casemiro if I'm concentrating on the midfield only... Modric is the only one that can break lines and create plays for the attacking players.

Well that is true, if you apply intense pressure struggle because he has no means of escape.

Modric? Not for me.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad31 Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:50 am

The classic pogba over kroos argument that never gonna die anytime soon, kroos is great and played great against pressure as well, ever since pep barca people can't stop circle jerking about dribbling out of pressure, there is more than one way to escape pressure like reading the game, passing and moving quickly, it all the same to me just because modric is more flashy with it, doesn't mean casemiro or kroos aren't performing at that every same level.

that argument is bad cause I seen it used for isco and he doesn't play anymore and don't see anyone fighting madrid for him in his prime.

Benzema is easily the best player on this team and that no slight to any of the players, he is clearly carrying the team has been for a while, not just by scoring also by making himself available where it helps the team, he truly does alot and make things out of nothing, sure he won't get the real credit he deserves cause reasons, but eventually win or lose he will try to help the team win in every way possible to him.

Chad31
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:34 pm

No one mentioned Pogba.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2