Warrior
Art Morte
El Gunner
The Franchise
Great Leader Sprucenuce
18 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by El Gunner Tue 20 Apr 2021 - 10:56

El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Tue 20 Apr 2021 - 12:50

Jokic just had a 47/15/8 game. So don't think Curry is catching up considering Jokic had a better game and pretty much has the MVP locked up since he's got better stats than Steph and his team is 10 games in front.

It's really a one man race at this point considering all other serious candidates with passable records have been injured this year.

Love Curry's month though. Hate when stars defer to trash teammates to stay efficient. Just take a bunch of shots. Him being that efficient is incredible though. Probably just means he should shoot even more. Might as well take all the records when you're not getting a playoff spot.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue 20 Apr 2021 - 20:28

better stats than Steph, how? Steph is the league leader in scoring and been averaging 50% from 3 in April. Crazy. Steph missed about 10 games this season and that's probably why they are 10 games Nuggets, hell, if the team didn't half-arse tank in Jan, Feb and March we could have been hunting down Lakers for the 5th spot now at the very least.

Speaking about hunting down the Lakers, Dame can't even chase down a Lakers team without Bron and AD, pathetic, and all i keep on hearing is this MVP agenda for him, pathetic. Blazers are the epitome of a pretender, they'll never make an NBA Finals, let alone win a Chip. Dame needs to swallow his pride and go team up with Randle and RJ Barrett in New York. He can also boost his rap career over there.

But seriously though, back to Steph, is he peaking? I genuinely think he is. He is more assertive with his game. He moves wiser on and off the ball. When his 3ball is off early on, he drives inside and gets contact to get himself going. All of this makes sense... 33 means he has a bunch of accolades and experience behind him. It also means confidence, the type of confidence he didn't have when trying to close out LeBron and Kyrie in 2016. He has won and he has failed, he has proven it all, he knows what he is capable of, now he just goes out there and shows off all his powers.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri 23 Apr 2021 - 13:24

Still can't believe some of these people get paid for this shit Proud

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri 23 Apr 2021 - 14:19

that's fucking terrible... imagine overhyping Portland like that rofl
generally they just overreact over the simplest things to get views and attention, but that was terrible Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri 23 Apr 2021 - 14:58

Imagine overhyping the regular season like that

I guess it is the job of the media to make it seem like it's an open competition and any team can win, but when has LeBron been upset in the playoffs though?

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri 23 Apr 2021 - 15:44

There is still 1 month to get back in shape. I've seen enough Lakers this season to not be worried about Portland. Since i follow NBA the Blazers are the team whose changed the least, we already know their peak and what to expect. Lakers shift to second gear and Blazers are gone. Who will guard Davis lol... Covington ? He's in for a long ride

It's no disrespect to Lillard and McCollum. They can score 50-60 points and the guys in the interior won't score so much. Lakers have more variety of offensive tools. Their biggest enemy is not overcome the laxity of last few weeks.

Guy at 0:31 is the most annoying pundit ever, chill the f out man.
Was calm here and still feels like he's screaming.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri 23 Apr 2021 - 15:46

I look at the standings they probably won't face each other ???
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri 23 Apr 2021 - 16:16

This was last year.

You should stick to fantasy Laughing
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri 23 Apr 2021 - 16:50

Warrior wrote:
Guy at 0:31 is the most annoying pundit ever, chill the f out man.
Was calm here and still feels like he's screaming.

lol Stephen A is a legend, leave him be
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri 23 Apr 2021 - 16:54

Luca wrote:Imagine overhyping the regular season like that

I guess it is the job of the media to make it seem like it's an open competition and any team can win, but when has LeBron been upset in the playoffs though?

Dallas.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri 23 Apr 2021 - 16:58

In the finals though

14-0 in first rounds
11-3 in second rounds
10-1 in conference finals

He's inevitable, not that it can't happen but it is very unlikely if everyone is healthy. Injuries can change everything though

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri 23 Apr 2021 - 17:42

Vibe wrote:This was last year.

You should stick to fantasy Laughing

:facepalm:

You're right. I got a job to finish. And i sure wish Lillard/Covington don't perform.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri 23 Apr 2021 - 19:38

So have you guys read up on the Vivian/Lakers Twitter stuff? rofl

Fucking funny stuff

A recap of it is here. It was wild to follow real time.

Some of these dudes really think they're in a relationship with someone they've never fucking talked to.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun 25 Apr 2021 - 0:02

I'm so proud of Randle. Firmly believe he would've been at this level much sooner but injury and all-time bad coaches failed him.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Tue 27 Apr 2021 - 5:04

kevin Love's mental health must be in a bad place again.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue 27 Apr 2021 - 10:51

Luca wrote:In the finals though

14-0 in first rounds
11-3 in second rounds
10-1 in conference finals

He's inevitable, not that it can't happen but it is very unlikely if everyone is healthy. Injuries can change everything though

Nah, I agree with your overall point. Was just saying.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue 27 Apr 2021 - 10:51

Freeza wrote:I'm so proud of Randle. Firmly believe he would've been at this level much sooner but injury and all-time bad coaches failed him.

Agree. Always liked him and expected he would work out.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue 27 Apr 2021 - 17:10

The fact we are + 40 against the Clippers this season and -30 against the Timberwolves is probably a indictment on the seasom as a whole.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue 27 Apr 2021 - 20:43

it's a crazy season... look at Utah 44-14 against everyone else, but 0-3 against the Wolves lol

i think SvG is a dumb coaching choice though... someone on a podcast said there might be an age gap problem with him and the young lads... and also maybe just maybe him being an old white man also doesn't resonate as much with them as a younger "brother" would.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed 28 Apr 2021 - 1:43

That sounds like a take someone had before the hire and refused to accept they might be wrong.

It certainly has no basis based on this season considering almost all the young players have made significant strides in their development.

That isn't the reason we aren't winning, if anything it's the vets who are underperforming.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat 1 May 2021 - 2:30

I cannot find the precise answers on Google please help me

It will also improve my knowledge of the NBA salary cap which is quite a mess tbh

So i run an expansion team on 2K and i am able to re-sign Fred VanVleet on bird rights at 8%

- his entire salary won't count in the cap or just the extra ?

- is this the only way to use the luxury tax ?

- is there limit to bird rights ? like if you use it for many players and it exceeds a certain amount it starts being included on the cap ? for example i'd rather re-sign Haliburton and Cunningham who ask for much higher salary in 1 and 2 years respectively, is it smarter to not extend and sign VanVleet as normal free agent ?
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon 3 May 2021 - 12:47

AD needs to sit out if he's going to be this fucking lazy on defense.

Luckily for him Drummond will get all the blame despite not being at fault at all.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon 3 May 2021 - 13:21

crossing fingers for Lakers 7th and Warriors 8th
one shot, one kill Steph Curry, let's get it Twisted Evil

El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon 3 May 2021 - 13:29

El Gunner wrote:crossing fingers for Lakers 7th and Warriors 8th
one shot, one kill Steph Curry, let's get it Twisted Evil

Whatever gets me Utah I'm happy with lol
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 3 May 2021 - 15:09

Lakers keeping their 2021 pick, what a world.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next