Superstone Mariomintsch
The Franchise
Arquitecto
Babun
Robespierre
17 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

EURO 2020 - R16 : Italy - Austria - Page 8 Empty Re: EURO 2020 - R16 : Italy - Austria

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:29 pm

Schaub has also done well since he came on. That long shot and this ball to Kalajdzic

Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

EURO 2020 - R16 : Italy - Austria - Page 8 Empty Re: EURO 2020 - R16 : Italy - Austria

Post by RealGunner Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:29 pm

What a header
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:30 pm

Superstone Mariomintsch wrote:Schaub has also done well since he came on. That long shot and this ball to Kalajdzic

oh he set up that goal for Sasa ? i ddint catch that but yea that thunderbolt was crazy...

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:31 pm

Jesp wrote:
Superstone Mariomintsch wrote:
Jesp wrote:
Sasa Kalajdzic aside...

he will be good player in the future and a promising one to look at

And... He scored

LOL i didnt expect this to happen this fast !!

i watched him against Netherlands he was so good but he was brought too late..

at at Stuttgard he scored a lot of goals and is very good in setting up too ...
very dzeko like player

Yeah he's very good for Stuttgart. He was the starter against Macedonia, but the sub forwards Arnautovic and Gregoritsch scored. Arnautovic later celebrated strangely and got suspended against Netherlands and Gregoritsch played instead of Kalajdzic.
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:32 pm

Wow that defender chased Chiesa very well after he lobbed the keeper
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:34 pm

Jesp wrote:
And... He scored

LOL i didnt expect this to happen this fast !!

i watched him against Netherlands he was so good but he was brought too late..

at at Stuttgard he scored a lot of goals and is very good in setting up too ...
very dzeko like player

Yeah he's very good for Stuttgart. He was the starter against Macedonia, but the sub forwards Arnautovic and Gregoritsch scored. Arnautovic later celebrated strangely and got suspended against Netherlands and Gregoritsch played instead of Kalajdzic.

yea i notice his incredible ability to hold ball being part of build up, great with both feet , great on header,
proper CF...

he will light up bundesliga at some point next season

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:36 pm

ITaly progresses !!!!
very tough match ......

credit and massive respect to Austrians! they have done more than enough to push italians all the way to th death... :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Sasa Kalajdzic... remember his name he will be massive player at some point

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:37 pm

Incredible extra time period. A lot of credit to Austria, who played very well and had opportunities to tie that game against Italy.

I didn't get to see the first 90
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:37 pm

its between Spinazola and Chiesa as MOTM for me for italians.
Chiesa really changed the dynamics of the game for Italy after a sterile front 3 ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:41 pm

Austria a tough nut to crack, respect

That guy Kalajdzic is 6ft7 tall wow... makes his goal even more impressive
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:42 pm

im worried about this going forward about those trio of insigne,immobile and berardi ..
and they mostly messed up in a very open play ...

chiesa aside italians cant count on the likes of bernardeschi to be game changer either in that respect.

we will see....but im concerned against belgians or portugal

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:42 pm

Jesp wrote:ITaly progresses !!!!
very tough match ......

credit and massive respect to Austrians! they have done more than enough to push italians all the way to th death... :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Actually Robes jinx the subs. Kalajdzic, Schaub, and Gregoritsch all did very well. It's just they only came on in extra time. But well Arnautovic dribbled everyone easily when he's on the pitch so Foda couldn't sub him sooner
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:43 pm

Warrior wrote:Austria a tough nut to crack, respect

That guy Kalajdzic is 6ft7 tall wow... makes his goal even more impressive

yea he is tall but this kid possess great sense for goal.... i watched some of his clips from stuttgard goals and the way he set ups or being involved in build up is truly impressive!

one for the future for austrians! he will probably be a more discussed player im sure in GL

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:43 pm

Has any coach tried converting Spinazzola to a RB? His ball carrying is insane ngl.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:46 pm

very tough match ......

Actually Robes jinx the subs. Kalajdzic, Schaub, and Gregoritsch all did very well. It's just they only came on in extra time. But well Arnautovic dribbled everyone easily when he's on the pitch so Foda couldn't sub him sooner

yea Arnautovic did some zlatan at one point !!!
that was kinda scary..
Sasa Kalajdzic i knew he would do something important to trouble when he came on and he did score goal.
that guy is scary was scary also against the dutch but everytime he try to set up something austrians played too conservative ....

hence i wasnt too worried at first but i was wrong their coach totally reverse UNOed this game

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:47 pm

I don't see Italy getting past Belgium or Portugal.  Physical teams will take them out.

Belgium does choke though... so it's better for Italy if they go through.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:49 pm

sportsczy wrote:I don't see Italy getting past Belgium or Portugal.  Physical teams will take them out.

im concerned... we need Chellini back...
if its portugal and they play open game like they did against france or germans then i am worried about insigne or berardi's mess ups.

immobile i cant even read what immobile he is going to be. Chiesa has to play at all costs!

i would want italians to look into semedo's flank and exploit but today was real bad day for those italian starting trios.

belgiums i think they have this weakness at the back but they dont care ... they are a scoring team .. de bruyne has all the brains in the world to unlock defense

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:51 pm

Jesp wrote:
very tough match ......

that was kinda scary..
Sasa Kalajdzic i knew he would do something important to trouble when he came on and he did score goal.
that guy is scary was scary also against the dutch but everytime he try to set up something austrians played too conservative ....

hence i wasnt too worried at first but i was wrong their coach totally reverse UNOed this game

Not just one point, he did it 3 times! Razz And his disallowed goal was well taken.

Alaba was really dragged inside (by Belotti?) and he left Chiesa all alone there for the 1st goal
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:53 pm

Jesp wrote:
sportsczy wrote:I don't see Italy getting past Belgium or Portugal.  Physical teams will take them out.

if its portugal and they play open game like they did against france or germans then i am worried about insigne or berardi's mess ups.

immobile i cant even read what immobile he is going to be. Chiesa has to play at all costs!

i would want italians to look into semedo's flank and exploit but today was real bad day for those italian starting trios.

belgiums i think they have this weakness at the back but they dont care ... they are a scoring team .. de bruyne has all the brains in the world to unlock defense

We still have to see them play tomorrow first. But yeah, I remembered the Insigne situation when he underhit the cross as opposed to Sane. De Bruyne would be the player who would deliver the ball just right
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:54 pm

Jesp wrote:

that was kinda scary..

Not just one point, he did it 3 times! Razz And his disallowed goal was well taken.

Alaba was really dragged inside (by Belotti?) and he left Chiesa all alone there for the 1st goal

if only arnautovic can do that on regular basis... he would have a permanent thread in GL... XD

Chiesa would have converted that he has directness into the game. he could have got few as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:56 pm

Jesp wrote:

We still have to see them play tomorrow first. But yeah, I remembered the Insigne situation when he underhit the cross as opposed to Sane. De Bruyne would be the player who would deliver the ball just right

i dont know what insigne was thikning there .... or berardi late on with the whole flying batman s..t !

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:17 pm

Casciavit wrote:Has any coach tried converting Spinazzola to a RB? His ball carrying is insane ngl.

He's perfect for 3-5-2 (not how Italy is playing under Mancini, given that 4-3-3) but anyway Roma under Fonseca played with this system
And in fact he had a very good season. His problems were just the injuries
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:19 pm

Belgium are the most penalized NT from this Euro-formula
they're travelling too much.
St. Peterburg, Bilbao, tomorrow Sevilla ... and Sevilla in the summer ... hell, it's not London. Sevilla is the hottest European city.

Curiosity : Italy have never played against Portugual in an official tournament, nor Euro neither WC. It will happen now ?
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:58 pm

Don't get me wrong, I like how Italy plays (which is such a strange thing for me to say given history). BUT, the fullbacks are a bit reckless imo and the CBs+Holding Mids don't inspire confidence for me to cover that against the other elite NTs.

Imagine your fullbacks bombing up all the time and you have to deal with CR, Mbappe, etc who have the midfielders on their team to get them the ball quickly.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:43 am

Thought Italy were supposed to be great?

Turns out they're kind of trash
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:49 am

they were good in the first half, should have done better in the final third to get a goal or two. Ultimately their forward line will probably let them down.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next