Post by halamadrid2 Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:15 am

Barca should give us the guard of honour at the next clasico

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Mbappe speculation thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Mbappe speculation thread

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:51 am

So Mbappe is playing CF today and ended the game against us in the same position.

I am sceptical we are signing Haaland. Although i very much want a stone cold goal scorer like him Perez has probably got other plans

Mbappe has had a terrific 2022 so far. Probably the contract he is said to have signed in January probably lifted a weight off his shoulders and allowed him to play freely
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:05 am

IMO... you have to sign Haaland if you can. You put Mbappe left, Haaland as CF. Let everyone else figure themselves out. If you have get a generational player, you get him.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:34 pm

sportsczy wrote:IMO... you have to sign Haaland if you can. You put Mbappe left, Haaland as CF. Let everyone else figure themselves out. If you have get a generational player, you get him.

I agree with this, but it seems like Haaland is bound for City right now.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:33 pm

https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Article/Transferts-le-fc-barcelone-se-positionne-pour-kylian-mbappe/1324137

According to l"Equipe, Barca are making an offer for Mbappe as well. Not sure with what... certainly not money lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:06 am

sportsczy wrote:IMO... you have to sign Haaland if you can. You put Mbappe left, Haaland as CF. Let everyone else figure themselves out. If you have get a generational player, you get him.

Couldn't agree more with this. If you can get Haaland, you get him. Cause if you don't, he'll come back with another team and tear you a new hole.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:12 am

sportsczy wrote:https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Article/Transferts-le-fc-barcelone-se-positionne-pour-kylian-mbappe/1324137

According to l"Equipe, Barca are making an offer for Mbappe as well. Not sure with what... certainly not money lol.

BS if you ask me. About a month ago or so, Laporta said that Dembele was better than Mbappe. If you read between the lines, that's a "Barça will not go after Mbappe" statement.

Cause as the president you can't say something like that and then turn around and try to sign the same very player you were shitting on a month ago. Even Mbappé wouldn't want that.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:16 am

You miss 100% of shots you don't take... Apparently they've calculated that Mbappe's transfer would somehow amount to a lower sum than Haaland's

I'm sure the Turtle watched el clasico last sunday and should re-think his position.!

but on a serious note, it is probably a ploy to force better terms out of the madrilenos
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:05 am

I'd be very surprised if the contract wasn't already agreed and potentially signed. We wouldn't wait until the last minute to haggle with him. That's not Perez
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:57 am

Lol, it was leaked by PSG!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:51 am

At the least, the L'equipe report indicates nothing is signed yet and the mbappe camp is playing for a raise. But other reports were saying he cares more about the project rather than economic terms so it wouldn't make sense

I highly doubt he'd have already signed anything by march
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:06 am

We had already signed Ronaldo a year before he came. Alaba was already signed before the end of the season. Mbappe is high profile, Perez would have poo on his face if it broke down now. I am 99% sure that he's already been signed.

Ronaldo's case is similar to Mbappe's minus the free agent part. I remember Sir Alex wanting to sell him to anyone but RM but he only wanted RM and he came
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:13 am

He may have not signed yet, but you can already rule out any possibility of Mbappe stalling to get a better deal. PSG basically gave him a blank cheque and he refused.

If he's coming to Madrid, it's certainly for something other than money because PSG can offer him more than what Madrid ever could in their wildest dreams. Way more.

Madrid are just lucky enough that this particular player, who happens to be generational, doesn't have money as his top priority.

I will not assume that Mbappe is a done deal though. I will only believe it when it becomes official.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:20 am

It wasn't leaked by PSG.  The rule is that, although PSG cannot refuse because it's during the last 6 months of a contract, a prospective club must notify the current club if they intend to contact the player.  Barca notified PSG that they are contacting Mbappe.  

In fact, they're setting up a meeting between Mbappe and Xavi.  L'Equipe reached out to the entourage of Mbappe after receiving news of the notification by Barca and was told that Mbappe wasn't closing the door to Barca.

Factually, this is what's happened.  Nothing more, nothing less in terms of information that is publicly available.

Not saying it goes anywhere... but if they keep Dembele (great friends for Mbappe) and Xavi can sell Mbappe on the project, my guess is that Barca can go to a sponsor and ask for the extra money needed to sign Mbappe. So it is a risk.

This would be LaPorta's G moment if it happens.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:26 am

Lol, a lot of doubting thomas’ here! When are you guys going to learn how to read Flo?

Ronaldo was signed a year earlier, Alaba was signed in January and Mbappe was signed in February.

And think about the ridiculous statements coming from Barcelona (and Myesyats). They completely ignore the dire financial situation re salary load recently published. But that is on par with GL, completely ignorant of financial details, even though they are published and available. Reality is even if they could somehow raise enough capital for a high prized signing, there is no way they could fit a Mbappe nor a Haaland into the salary constraints. You only have to at the difficulty in getting the January signings included into the lineup.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:41 am

Keep in mind everyone...  Mbappe gives 100% of everything he makes other than his football salary to charity.  That's right, 100%.  This is why nobody in France is criticizing him for his walkout on FFF sponsors this week.  They know he wants the money to go into the pockets of people who need it, not federation administrators.

All his image rights revenue go to charity.

The guy isn't as money-hungry as you would think.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Mar 25, 2022 12:02 pm

futbol_bill wrote:Lol, a lot of doubting thomas’ here! When are you guys going to learn how to read Flo?

Ronaldo was signed a year earlier, Alaba was signed in January and Mbappe was signed in February.

And think about the ridiculous statements coming from Barcelona (and Myesyats). They completely ignore the dire financial situation re salary load recently published. But that is on par with GL, completely ignorant of financial details, even though they are published and available. Reality is even if they could somehow raise enough capital for a high prized signing, there is no way they could fit a Mbappe nor a Haaland into the salary constraints. You only have to at the difficulty in getting the January signings included into the lineup.

Laporta will sign the CVC deal meaning our salary cap will be higher for next season....and books will be balanced for the 21/22 season. The CVC money will not be considered as debt but as revenue after re-negotiation.

That said, I never claimed that at this current moment we can match your possible economic offer.....or that the CVC deal will be enough to pull off such a high-profile signing

I don't know what Mbappe's and Haaland's economic demands are, including agent fees etc. It's hard to evaluate how far are we from the highest offer
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Mar 25, 2022 12:38 pm

Signing the CVC deal is not going to happen. You underestimate Laporta! He’s smart enough to know that deal cripples Barca for years!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:28 pm

Bill, apparently Laporta isn't smart enough. There's nothing official yet, but there are many reports claiming that he's very close to accepting the CVC deal (e.g. Marca)

Maybe their financial state is so dire that they can't simply say no to CVC? That's the only explanation I can think of for them to accept such a crippling deal.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:54 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Maybe their financial state is so dire that they can't simply say no to CVC? That's the only explanation I can think of for them to accept such a crippling deal.

It's not dire but also not comfortable enough to get into a bidding war for #1 and #2 talent in the world.... There's a world in between perfect and dire.

I have yet to get into technicalities as they are unknown as of now but yes, Laporta intends to sign the CVC deal.... Not the initial proposal,but under more favorable terms as in not getting into debt for 50 years.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:47 pm

The new deal that Barca will sign will be very favourable for Barca. They are not signing on the old deal. There are rumours that the clubs that signed the previous deal want to prevent Barca from signing this new deal
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:14 pm

https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Kylian-mbappe-s-exprime-sur-son-avenir-apres-son-recital-contre-lorient-il-y-a-des-nouveaux-elements-je-n-ai-pas-envie-de-me-tromper/1325853

A bit worrisome if I'm Real Madrid. Given that the world cup is in Qatar, I wouldn't put it outside the real of possibility that they gave him an incredibly rich 1 year deal to stay on. I'm talking 50 mil euros for 1 year.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:21 pm

Barca and PSG fans holding out on any little hope and hint that Dembele and Mbappe might stay instead of accepting reality Laughing

And I wouldn't be "worried" if I was Madrid. We already beat QSG with Mbappe in it in the CL and could potentially make another Semi-final with a team full of 37 years olds and a turtle midfield having already made the semis in an injury ravaged season the year before. Mbappe and Touchemani will be the final cog in the wheel (with a little bit of fine tuning in other positions) to finally make the final and win the thing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:45 am

I'm not so sure, Hala. I watched the video where he answered the questions. Clearly, he hasn't made up his mind yet, and him staying at PSG or going to some club other than Madrid is still a possibility.

It's the Spanish press that wants the world to believe it's a done deal. It's definitely not.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:20 am

The guy gave an interview last summer akin to Suarez' get me out of jail interview a couple of seasons ago. He isn't signing no extension lol

And he has been a RM fan his whole life. Even wrote a comic that was literally about Madrid. The guy started learning spanish and is fluent in the language now. Yeah I am not buying any rumour of him going anywhere else

I bet Perez has this one signed since he was legally able to do so even if Mbappe isn't the one who has signed anything yet (lawyers etc). The guy is an excellent businessman who knows exactly what he is doing.

We should now focus our efforts on getting another attacker, a CDM and hopefully a defender or two
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:29 am

I feel like Mbappe was more of a CR7 fan than RM as a whole lol

Look at this childhood room wall, 20+ posters and all of them one player: Ronaldo Laughing

Mbappe speculation thread - Page 2 20201016-The18-Image-Mbappe-Ronaldo-Fanboy
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next