farfan
Perucho21
halamadrid2
Thimmy
futbol_bill
20 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Speculative thread for 2022/23 squad - Page 4 Empty Re: Speculative thread for 2022/23 squad

Post by futbol_bill Sat May 14, 2022 4:09 pm

Now it sounds like Hazard is definitely staying. So it looks like we pretty well know next year’s lineup.

Courtois
                              (Pacheco)

Carvajal             Militao                Rudiger       Alaba
(Vinicius Tobias) (Vallejo or Marin) (Nacho)  (Mendy, Fran or Gutierrez)

Modric          Casemiro      Kroos           (Ceballos or Fabián)  (Camavinga)  (Valverde)

Vinicius                   Benzema          Mbappe
(Rodrygo)               (De Tomas)      (Hazard)
(Lucas)                   (Mariano)

Gone - Bale, Marcelo, Isco
Sold - Asensio, Jovic, Mendy?, Brahim, Kubo, Odriozola
Loan - Lunin

Questions:

Vallejo or Marin

Mendy or Fran or Gutierrez

Vinicius Tobias or Lucas

Ceballos or Fabián (this is up to Ceballos accepting renewal offer). Although there is a remote possibility of Tchouameni, I believe with the little potential sales, we lose out to Liverpool.

Who will be Benzema’s backup, besides Mariano (3 possibilities have been mentioned de Tomas or  Cavani or Mayoral. Although club is looking at several Future strikers, I think it has to one of the above. RdT is available for 35M, Cavani has injury issues and Mayoral isn’t any better than Mariano. I hope it is RdT.

Lunin or Pacheco - little has been said about this, but it has been mentioned a couple of times than Lunin needs more experience and it is probably better for him and club to go out on loan again and bring in a more experienced backup such as Pacheco.

futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Speculative thread for 2022/23 squad - Page 4 Empty Re: Speculative thread for 2022/23 squad

Post by futbol_bill Tue May 17, 2022 6:29 pm

I finally found the rule definition for number of Spanish players required on squad.

The rule is not spanish it’s home grown. The rule is regardless of nationality, have trained with club or another club in same national association for at least 3 years between the ages of 16 and 21. The rule is at least 8 and it is both a UEFA and la liga requirement.

Off hand, I believe the following will be considered home grown: Carvajal, Lucas, Nacho, Vallejo, Marin, Gutierrez, Fran, Lunin, Valverde, Ceballos, Casemiro (not sure),  Rodrygo and Vinicius (I think effective next season), Mariano, Asensio, Blanco, plus returning Kubo, Odriozola. But it’s either Vallejo or Marin, Fran or Gutierrez and Mendy departing, and possible departures of Lunin, Ceballos, Asensio, Mariano, plus Kubo, Blanco, Odriozola not likely good enough to make squad. This number could be reduced to just 8 and it’s uncertain if 3 of them (Casemiro, Vinicius and Rodrygo) can be considered home grown.

So this explains all the interest in Fran, Gutierrez, Marin,    Blanco, RdT, Mayoral, Pacheco, etc. especially with the possible departures of Lunin,  Ceballos, Asensio.

With the speculated squad I posted a couple of days ago, the number could be as high as 12, but that assumes, Mendy stays, Ceballos accepts renewal, Lunin’s replacement is Pacheco (today’s news is it may be Opina), and that Casemiro, Vinicius and Rodrygo will be considered home grown.

This definitely is a consideration in determining final squad numbers!

Edit: Vinicius, Rodrygo are considered home grown (as is Valverde), but not Casemiro.

Of players considered home grown definitely on squad for next season, we have Carvajal, Nacho, Valverde, Vinicius, Rodrygo, Lucas. That’s 6 of 16 players we could consider definitely on squad. That means of remaining 9 spots, 2 have to be home grown. Sounds achievable!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Sat May 21, 2022 7:13 pm

So this thread just got a whole lot more interesting hmm there is no excuse not to reinforce DM and the right side now.

Loan out: Lunin, Arribas, Miguel, Blanco, Kubo, Reinier
Sell: Asensio, Ceballos, Vallejo, Jovic, Mariano
Out of contract: Marcelo, Bale, Isco

GK: Courtois, Ospina
CB: Militao, Rudiger, Alaba, Nacho (+Koundé)
RB: Koundé, Carvajal (+Lucas)
LB: Mendy, Fran Garcia (+Alaba)

DM: Casemiro, Tchouaméni
CM: Kroos, Modric, Camavinga, Fede

RW: Rodrygo, Gnabry/Raphinha (+Lucas)
ST: Benzema, RDT/Mayoral
LW: Vinicius, Hazard (+Rodrygo)

Ospina, Fran Garcia, Tchouaméni and RDT/Mayoral have all been linked and seem like possible signings.

More far-fetched: sign Koundé as RB and move him to CB in a few years once Alaba & Rudiger are gone, a.k.a. the Ramos formula. Not the most ideal solution but all of the elite RBs (TAA, Hakimi, Reece James, Cancelo) seem unavailable and Porro is a wingback from what I've seen.

There are also no young elite RWs available and I don't see Perez splashing big on older players like Salah, Son, Mane and Mahrez. With that being said, Salah is on the last year of his contract and has yet to renew...
Gnabry and Raphinha would be solid stop-gap signings to reinforce the RW and both may be available for cheap (last year of contract and Leeds potentially getting relegated)
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat May 21, 2022 8:27 pm

I'm not really for going after Salah. I also don't want the club to do any panic-buys after the Mbappé fiasco and Haaland loss.

Salah is what? 29? 30? And I would imagine he would want a big salary as well? He would be a burden on Madrid's wage structure, and given his age, I just don't think it's worth the splurge. Plus, Hazard's disastrous stint at Madrid has made me wary of these kind of transfers.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun May 22, 2022 11:50 am

Zees wrote:So this thread just got a whole lot more interesting hmm there is no excuse not to reinforce DM and the right side now.

Loan out: Lunin, Arribas, Miguel, Blanco, Kubo, Reinier
Sell: Asensio, Ceballos, Vallejo, Jovic, Mariano
Out of contract: Marcelo, Bale, Isco

GK: Courtois, Ospina
CB: Militao, Rudiger, Alaba, Nacho (+Koundé)
RB: Koundé, Carvajal (+Lucas)
LB: Mendy, Fran Garcia (+Alaba)

DM: Casemiro, Tchouaméni
CM: Kroos, Modric, Camavinga, Fede

RW: Rodrygo, Gnabry/Raphinha (+Lucas)
ST: Benzema, RDT/Mayoral
LW: Vinicius, Hazard (+Rodrygo)

Ospina, Fran Garcia, Tchouaméni and RDT/Mayoral have all been linked and seem like possible signings.

More far-fetched: sign Koundé as RB and move him to CB in a few years once Alaba & Rudiger are gone, a.k.a. the Ramos formula. Not the most ideal solution but all of the elite RBs (TAA, Hakimi, Reece James, Cancelo) seem unavailable and Porro is a wingback from what I've seen.

There are also no young elite RWs available and I don't see Perez splashing big on older players like Salah, Son, Mane and Mahrez. With that being said, Salah is on the last year of his contract and has yet to renew...
Gnabry and Raphinha would be solid stop-gap signings to reinforce the RW and both may be available for cheap (last year of contract and Leeds potentially getting relegated)

Not a big fan of Kounde, personally. I know he's young and seems to be rated highly by some people, but after watching Haaland treat him like he might as well not have been there in the match between Dortmund and Sevilla, I don't know if I'll ever be able to trust him Laughing
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 22, 2022 11:59 am

Yh I don't fancy Kounde either. Another one of those overhyped CBs the league is brimming with. Another one is Pau Torres. I am happy with our backline unless we can pry away Reece James from Chelsea which is impossible.

The midfield and attack is where we need to strengthen. Tchouameni/Silva + RDT + a RW would be my dream summer tbh. Doubt we get a RW but we are definitely getting a back up striker, i just hope it isn't Mayoral and a midfielder.

Other than that the biggest priority this summer should be to clean up all the dead wood eating up our wage bill. Therein, Jovic, Asensio, MARIANO!!!!, and Hazard. Then we can sell sone of our loanees that obviously wont make it here, amongst them Diaz and Reiner. Once that's done we can start promoting our most promising youngsters such as Blanco and Peter.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun May 22, 2022 1:51 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Yh I don't fancy Kounde either. Another one of those overhyped CBs the league is brimming with. Another one is Pau Torres. I am happy with our backline unless we can pry away Reece James from Chelsea which is impossible.

The midfield and attack is where we need to strengthen. Tchouameni/Silva + RDT + a RW would be my dream summer tbh. Doubt we get a RW but we are definitely getting a back up striker, i just hope it isn't Mayoral and a midfielder.

Other than that the biggest priority this summer should be to clean up all the dead wood eating up our wage bill. Therein, Jovic, Asensio, MARIANO!!!!, and Hazard. Then we can sell sone of our loanees that obviously wont make it here, amongst them Diaz and Reiner. Once that's done we can start promoting our most promising youngsters such as Blanco and Peter.

I agree with you. With Rudgier I believe our back line is good, with the exception of RB. I have hope in 18 year old Vinicius Tobias if we don’t somehow get Reese James. I don’t think that is impossible, Chelsea’s ownership is still not resolved!

With the midfield we just need the one signing and for once we have money to compete. By the way I’m pretty sure both Ceballos and Asensio are going to choose greener pastures. They are both are at the age where they want to start. Blanco could be a 7th MF, but I don’t think Carlo rates him at all.

For the forward line, I definitely feel RDT is the correct signing. He is competent yet humble, will accept the backup role to Benz. I agree with your list of sales, only to add most of loanees including Kubo and Brahim. However there are two on the list that will not depart Mariano and Hazard. I’m hoping in the case of Hazard that this failed Mbappe deal will motivate him to go on a diet, report to training camp in proper shape and show thru actions not words that he wants to prove himself at Madrid. The only piece missing is a RW. Ideally, it is someone proven and competent and thus allow Rodrygo more development time.

And finally we need the new Captain (Benz) plus coach to speak firmly to both Vinicius and Militao about their disruptive antics!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sun May 22, 2022 8:49 pm

Tchouameni is almost a done deal.

Not sure how I feel about this. Don't get me wrong, he looks fantastic. I just hope we manage his playing time well with Casemiro

I'm seeing conflicting reports on whether he's a DM or b2b. He looks promising regardless.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun May 22, 2022 9:03 pm

I just read that Carlo is asking for Richarlison, a Brazilian with Everton. Who is he is, how good is he and what position does he play?

By the way Hala, RDT has a release clause of 35M and he said he would jump at the opportunity to return to Madrid.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun May 22, 2022 9:09 pm

Perucho21 wrote:Tchouameni is almost a done deal.

Not sure how I feel about this. Don't get me wrong, he looks fantastic. I just hope we manage his playing time well with Casemiro

I'm seeing conflicting reports on whether he's a DM or b2b. He looks promising regardless.

Carlo isn’t going to have much choice but to have heavy rotation with all 6 midfielders. He knows full well that Modric and Kroos have to have their minutes closely monitored and he has to recognize Casemiro can have off moments plus foolish cards. Given there will be a capable DM, he also has to stop overplaying Casemiro. Then there is the confidence he now has in both Valverde and Camavinga with both of them now publicly saying they want more minutes.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun May 22, 2022 10:32 pm

futbol_bill wrote:I just read that Carlo is asking for Richarlison, a Brazilian with Everton. Who is he is, how good is he and what position does he play?

By the way Hala, RDT has a release clause of 35M and he said he would jump at the opportunity to return to Madrid.

He's not someone I've ever watched with any regularity, but based on what I have seen from him, he can be utilized in different positions. He seems to be able to play both as a striker and as a winger, and I think I've even seen him play as an attacking midfielder. He's fast, athletic and has an aggressive playing style that allows him to effectively bomb down the wings when he's playing as a winger.

I assume he's quite two-footed, as I've tried to figure out which foot is his dominant one, but he's been shooting with both feet. Athleticism and versatility come to mind when I think of him, and he's fun to watch when his athleticism is on full display. I get the impression that he may not be all that consistent, but I wouldn't be able to judge him in that regard without actually watching him for a full season.

Consistency matters to me. I don't want a Pogba-like player who only shines in a few games every season and looks below par in the rest. But again, I'm not familiar enough with him to really make any judgement of what he is or isn't capable of. I get the impression that he's the type of player who over-exerts himself and then needs time to recover before he can do it again, but that's purely speculation based on what I've seen from him. I imagine he must be a manager's dream as a substitute, but that's the only confident observation I have when it comes to him. I've only ever watched Everton play when there's been absolutely nothing more interesting to watch.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Mon May 23, 2022 12:19 am

Carlo will definitely rotate more next season. He sees how useful Fede, Camavinga, Ceballos and Vallejo have been off the bench. I'm sure he knows now that if we want to compete on all front not only do we need a solid squad but also give everyone playing time
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Makaveli Mon May 23, 2022 12:44 am

Was this reported by a reputable source or is just twitter information ?

From what I've read until now, he wanted to go to Liverpool.
I have watched the lad a couple of times but I dont remember much, is he really that good ?
Makaveli
Makaveli
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 23, 2022 7:54 am

futbol_bill wrote:I just read that Carlo is asking for Richarlison, a Brazilian with Everton. Who is he is, how good is he and what position does he play?

of course he would. He was also applauded when he got subbed last time we played Espanyol. When has that ever happened. He left us years ago. I like him, he is a great goalscorer

As for Richarlison he is a LW so those rumours are false
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Tue May 24, 2022 4:14 pm

We got him. RMC reporting Tchouameni has chosen Real. 80m with bonuses
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Tue May 24, 2022 4:22 pm

Makaveli wrote:

Was this reported by a reputable source or is just twitter information ?

From what I've read until now, he wanted to go to Liverpool.
I have watched the lad a couple of times but I dont remember much, is he really that good ?

Hes highly promising from what I've read hes the next big thing in DM position.

Right now RMC has confirmed hes chosen Real. Now we need Fab or a comunicado oficial to make this official

Edit: Romano has confirmed the deal
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue May 24, 2022 5:53 pm

Great. Thats one signing I was hoping for. Now hopefully a RW next.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue May 24, 2022 7:42 pm

Great signing, although I will not believe it until I see it become official. Recent transfer speculations have made me skeptical just about everything.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Wed May 25, 2022 12:01 pm

I hope we lock him in quickly and all that's left would be a top class RW and back up striker if jovic and mariano leave

Oh and Fran Garcia as back up LB unless the club chooses Miguel.

I just hope the club doesn't renew Marcelo. Let him finish on a high note.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed May 25, 2022 12:21 pm

We are in more need of a RW than CDM tbh. Rumour has it that the contract talks between Gnabry and Bayern have stalled because they don't want to match the wages Coman and Sane are on. This could potentially be another Kroos. Bayern have taken a hard stance when it comes to Lewa wonder if theyll do the same with Gnabry who is also on his last year.

If we finish the summer with Rudiger, Gnabry, Tchouameni and RDT then this could potentially be a better squad than we had under ZZ when we had two XI capable of playing a CL final.

Tibu
Dani-Militao-Rudiger-Alaba
Valverde-Thouameni-Camavinga
Gnabry-Benz-Vini

Lunin
Lucas-Nacho-Vallejo-Mendy
KCM
Rodrygo-RDT-Hazard
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu May 26, 2022 7:05 pm

Concentrating on defense for a moment, i’m wondering if there will be any more moves?

With Rudgier coming, a lot of current issues are resolved, better CBs, better LB and better options or flexibility as there are a number of CBs that can play a lateral position.

If we assume starters are
Carvajal Militao Rudgier Alaba that leaves Nacho and Mendy as reserves.

The question marks are LB, RB and the possibility of another CB. The options seem to be

RB - sign Reese James, keep Lucas as backup or promote Vinicius Tobias or have him available as needed from Castilla.

LB - stay with Alaba and Mendy, repurchase Fran Garcia (either as a 3rd LB or sell Mendy) or promote Gutierrez or have him available as needed from Castilla.

CB - keep Vallejo or promote Marin or have him available as needed from Castilla.

I’m hearing talk about Fran, nothing about James nor selling Mendy! So I’m wondering if the plan may be to keep Lucas as backup RB, bring back Fran (which btw solves the home grown content rule with Mariano likely to refuse any transfer), let Vallejo go (thereby sticking with 8 defenders) and have the three at Castilla available when necessary.

I feel Vallejo needs to play, at his age and should leave (same situation with both Ceballos and Asensio, who both want to be starters).
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri May 27, 2022 2:08 pm

Gnabry is the latest rumor possibility for RW. What’s the opinion on him?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri May 27, 2022 2:14 pm

Here’s the remaining items for 2022/23 squad.

1. Determine if Lunin goes out on loan and where.
2. Purchase either Opina or Pacheco.
3. Determine if bid for Reese James should be made.
4. Repurchase Fran Garcia.
5. complete purchase of Tchouameńi
6. Let Bale, Isco and Marcelo leave.
7. Sell Jovic, Asensio, Ceballos and Vallejo.
8. Purchase RW.
9. Purchase CF, as backup to Benz.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:48 pm

I believe all changes are now on hold awaiting decisions about Asensio, Jovic and Ceballos!

Asensio has multiple interests but no formal offer made thus far. It’s bound to happen, but until his sale goes thru, they won’t purchase another forward.

Jovic is close to a deal with Florentina. Sounds like a loan deal with Madrid paying half the salary and then actual purchase in a year. Note - the loan deal of Odriozola with Florentina is likely to turn into same arrangement, loan to sale either this summer or next.

These two sales, Asensio and Jovic, would enable the pursuit of a forward, likely a RW who can also step in as a  CF, (likely Gnabry).

Note they are also likely to carry a squad CF, either Mariano or Mayoral, with it looking to be Mariano as he has taken the position, I stay unless you buy out my contract?

And Ceballos is in a difficult decision, as he either stays as a 7th MF or tries to find a team that not only wants him but is willing to pay! The team he wants and they want him is Betis, but they don’t have money to pay, likely choosing to wait a year to get him for free. In any event, I believe club is happy either way and won’t seek another MF if he does leave.

These moves will pretty well finish the squad with the exception of the 8th and maybe 9th defender. The leaning is a LB, either Fran Garcia or Miguel Gutierrez (sounds like favorite at this point is Gutierrez). The extra LB gives them lots of options and backups for both CBs and LB positions such that they don’t really need another CB such as Vallejo.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:04 pm

The squad is in good shape right now, we have improved the midfield and defense and in my opinion the attack is left to be sorted.

Quick run down

GK: Courtois, Lunin
Nothing to change here, third GK is from  Castillan as usual

CB: Alaba, Rudiger, Militao, Nacho, Vallejo
Adding Rudiger makes this group stronger. It’s assumed Alaba will play left back more often now too.

FB: Mendy, Carvajal, Odriozola (not wanted), Vasquez
This group is a bit short. Yea it’s assumed that Alaba will fill in at left back but between the CBS and the FBs (left side) you may be one injury away from making life difficult for yourself. Should we bring Fran Garcia back still? A versatile defender that can play more than one role would be nice but this is not a priority at all for the club. If Miguel is staying he can help out too, but Carlo doesn’t seem to be a fan. Odriozola is not wanted at the club too.

MF: Modric, Kroos, Valverde, Tchouameni, Camavinga, Casemiro,
Not much to say here. Ceballos should be mentioned but but i really doubt he stays seeing the competition. Interesting to see how we have moving away from n10 ala Isco, James, even Ceballos after a few years of being disappointed by them performances.

Wingers: Rodrygo, Vinicius, Asensio, Hazard
From this group Asensio is expected to leave but he doesn’t have concrete offers to do so. This is the biggest opportunity to improve the right flank

CF: Benzema, Mayoral, Mariano
There is no reason to think Mariano will leave, and Mayoral is not very good. If Benzema has a long term injury we might as well wrap the season

Personally I think there are some things to do to optimize the squad ahead of next season:
1. Low priority: sort out the Fran Garcia / Miguel situation. I don’t think we sign a right back this summer so no need to talk about that. The Vinicius to is stuff is fluff for me until I see him put in a real shift with castilla. And until Vini jr has a EU passport he can’t play with the first team anyway.

2. High priority: sort out the right winger situation. The market is not abundant in quality right wingers and there is hope that Rodrygo with another year gets better. But this is where I would advocate for a signing.

3. Mid priority: sort out the Benzema back up situation. Due to these guys completely missing with back ups like Jovic, the club is now hesitant to sign a young player for this role. I would agree. Then go after a veteran forward, one that can do a bit more than just finish in the box.

I have seen all sorts of name for the right wing thrown around like Gnabry, Mahrez, even Sané lately. I’m not sure who the best option would be here, but I have a preference towards Mahrez because he is better than 95% of players in that position. He is also a forward who is not reliant on pace to be effective and his goal scoring numbers are pretty good. I have no problems with his age. As for the back up CF, I’m not sure why the club leaked that they wanted Gabriel when they knew Vini didn’t have a passport. But I would call Chelsea to ask what’s up with Werner, then Monaco to ask about Ben Yedder, etc…

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:35 pm

According to reports we won't be in the market for players unless someone leaves. Guys like Mariano and Asenslo rather see out the last year of their contracts than get playing time elsewhere. I think we are banking on Rodrygo to have a breakout season and we'll likely see Valverde there again this season in a 442.

According to Marca Carlo seems to be impressed with Tobas but it doesn't matter because Vini will get his passport in 2030

Gnabry seems to be renewing with Bayern and Mahrez has not been on our radar which leaves us without options that are costeffective if you will. We already splashed 60ME on an overhyped Benz backup but Carlo called him lazy and immobile Laughing I am not comfortable spending that much on another back up. I also don't see the big deal in Latasa, probably the worst of all the Castilla players that have come up to back up our CF.

I much prefer the veteran option, probably Dzeko now that they have Lukaku. but I still want us to take a punt on RDT and send them Mayoral and Mariano there as package deals. Will make us set in LaLiga at the very least.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next