Doc
Perucho21
Hapless_Hans
Lord Spencer
Kaladin
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

AC Milan Campione d'Italia 21/22 Official Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: AC Milan Campione d'Italia 21/22 Official Thread

Post by M99 Mon May 23, 2022 7:47 pm

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

AC Milan Campione d'Italia 21/22 Official Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: AC Milan Campione d'Italia 21/22 Official Thread

Post by Robespierre Tue May 24, 2022 10:59 am

M99 wrote:
Robespierre wrote:Not a consolation, but the only one to predict it this summer here
I've won even 3'500 euro for the bet on Milan scudetto title(not a consolation again, yes, but I mean not even boomakers thought it. Why Milan was so underrated it was beyond me
I can't deny it hurts, I 'd hypocrite saying oppposite.
Enjoy it

What are your thoughts on Conte snubbing Tonali for Vidal now?

Always knew we would be the winners in the long term on that deal Proud

Well bad but mainly because Vidal is awful, more finished that I could ever image

Tonali wanted Milan, Milan was his main desire, his favorite team, so I didn't feel him as regret
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue May 24, 2022 3:16 pm

RealGunner wrote:Get better players like Nketiah, Elneny, Cedric, Holding etc in your team asap and watch the CL come home to San siro again

Proud Proud Proud Proud
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed May 25, 2022 12:30 am

its kinda hard to believe milan last won the league 11 years ago. btw to our serie a experts here, where is ibra loved more inter or milan. i wouldnt include juve cos he left after the moggi debacle to join inter, so i dont think they're too fund of him (i also dont think capello utilized him properly). maybe loved isn't the best term, cos obviously milan fans love him, but where would you say he is considered a bigger icon?
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed May 25, 2022 2:53 am

titosantill wrote:its kinda hard to believe milan last won the league 11 years ago. btw to our serie a experts here, where is ibra loved more inter or milan. i wouldnt include juve cos he left after the moggi debacle to join inter, so i dont think they're too fund of him (i also dont think capello utilized him properly). maybe loved isn't the best term, cos obviously milan fans love him, but where would you say he is considered a bigger icon?

Well, he didn't truly become an elite player until his Inter days when he helped lead them to three straight Serie A titles.

Though I think his legacy with Milan is greater. He led us to our first league title in 2011 since 2004, then did so again at 40 years old in 2022. He also didn't want to leave Milan in 2012 but had to because of Berlu and financial issues. I also think his Inter legacy got hampered a bit because they went on to win the CL and treble without him the very next season, while Milan went to shit the moment he left. So because of all that I think he's considered a bigger icon to Milan fans than Inter fans.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed May 25, 2022 8:25 am

Robespierre wrote:Not a consolation, but the only one to predict it this summer here
I've won even 3'500 euro for the bet on Milan scudetto title(not a consolation again, yes, but I mean not even boomakers thought it. Why Milan was so underrated it was beyond me
I can't deny it hurts, I 'd hypocrite saying oppposite.
Enjoy it

That means very little considering both our Milan and Inter fans have this pathetic habit of congratulating each other on the upcoming title every other week like it's a obsessive-compulsive disorder

Congrats on the money though, that's pretty good.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri May 27, 2022 9:22 am

Surreal interview being given by Maldini to GdS, really hope the management are renewed. Don't want these touchdown yankee owners to think better and go for Marsch, Donovan and Michael Bradley as the faces of the club.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri May 27, 2022 11:59 am

Kaladin wrote:Surreal interview being given by Maldini to GdS, really hope the management are renewed. Don't want these touchdown yankee owners to think better and go for Marsch, Donovan and Michael Bradley as the faces of the club.

RedBird apparently wants the whole management team to stay, unlike Investcorp who only wanted to renew Maldini and Massara.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri May 27, 2022 11:07 pm

Kaladin wrote:Surreal interview being given by Maldini to GdS, really hope the management are renewed. Don't want these touchdown yankee owners to think better and go for Marsch, Donovan and Michael Bradley as the faces of the club.

He was absolutely right though. Now's a critical moment. Either the club signs big players so it can actually make a run to the CL knockouts, or it buys nobody and it continues to fight for CL places.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2