Doc
futbol_bill
sportsczy
Mr Nick09
The Madrid One
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Choo Choo Train: Aurelien Tchouameni - Page 2 Empty Re: The Choo Choo Train: Aurelien Tchouameni

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:36 am

Thankfully he won't be the one doing the playmaking for us

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Choo Choo Train: Aurelien Tchouameni - Page 2 Empty Re: The Choo Choo Train: Aurelien Tchouameni

Post by Valkyrja Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:35 am

I guess you’re looking forward to a decade of us chasing balls in midfield Laughing

who’s gonna help us keep the ball ? 😂
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:57 am

The way you think about football is too narrow lol « who is gonna help us keep the ball » why is that important? Tchouameni cost what he cost because he is the most universal player there is in football. He works in about any team, any system you can imagine and he is quite simply the most dominant ball winner in Europe. There is value to what he brings. You can build any kind of team around him. Not only that but he is actually a really good passer and makes good decisions 9/10 times. If you can use that clip I have a dozen of him splitting teams up with his passing lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sat Jun 11, 2022 11:03 am

Come on you guys are overreacting on this. I don't like the fee but at least give the guy a season before judging him.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Jun 11, 2022 11:33 am

you buy players that complement the ones you have, and this guy, at least from my point of view, doesn’t complement the midfielders we plan to build around (camavinga and valverde). they are already very solid defensively and physical beasts, but lack creative guile. that’s what you have to address. why go for a 1-to-1 casemiro replacement considering that our young midfielders do not require a casemiro, but more of a creative force ? Kroos and Modric needed a Casemiro type of player because, at least in the case of Kroos, he is a liability in defense and slow as hell.

Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:19 pm

Your point of view needs some Windex Valk. Tchouameni is a fine midfielder and as someone who saw full matches with him at Monaco, he'll be also fine at Madrid.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Makaveli Sun Jun 12, 2022 2:35 am

Why are people saying Cama should be a DM ?
Cama has that knack about him going forward, also a good dribbler and has good vision on him, he can develop to be a baller of a b2b.

As for Tchou, I'm very happy with the signing, yes it cost an arm and a leg but I feel that he brings so much versatility to our team its actually a madness.

With Tchou, you can form a double pivot with him and Case/Cama/Valverde, have him play in a trident Cama Tchou Valverde the list keeps going on and on, people seem to forget that the world cup is during the winter this year, we cant risk running Case/Kroos and Modric into the ground and getting them injured.

He's a destroyer, a press resistant midfielder and hes only 22.
He is also very versatile, he can play in any team, any setup and do well.

Edit: as for the thread name, It does not make any sense right now, for the pun to work it should be the Tcho, Tcho train Very Happy
Makaveli
Makaveli
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:39 am

Tchouameni is such a dominant midfielder that I hope we play more 4231 next season. There is no need for a 3 man midfield when you have such a dominant player who can be partnered with say Camavinga
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Makaveli Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:02 am

Great showing from Tchou, you can tell when hes not on the pitch.
Hes passing here was good and that tackle in the box was a madness.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1536471020374196225
Makaveli
Makaveli
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2