Sushi Master
McLewis
Magricos
31 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Bojan to Roma - Page 4 Empty Re: Bojan to Roma

Post by M99 Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:36 pm

Roma have confirmed they have agreed to pay a fee of €12 million for the services of forward Bojan Krkic from Barcelona, and have also revealed the intricacies of the transfer itself.

After official confirmation on Friday, the Italian side have announced the economic terms of the deal involving the Spain Under-21 international, who will receive a salary of €1.6 million for each of the the first two seasons, which will be doubled if the capital club agree to retain him in 2013, for a hefty fee of €28 million.

A statement on the club's official website read: "Bojan Krkic Perez has signed for a fee of €12 million, payable on July 1, 2013. Barcelona will have an option to buy back the rights of the player at the end of the 2011-2012 or 2012-2013 season, for a fee equal to €17 million and €13m respectively, both payable in two installments on January 31, 2014 and then May 31, 2014."

"This repurchase option becomes mandatory for Barcelona for 2012-13, but ​​AS Roma can retain ownership rights of the player, to be exercised by June 20, 2013, for an additional fee of €28 million, payable in three installments on July 1, 2013, January 31, 2014 and July 31, 2014."

Bojan put pen to paper on his new contract on Friday, and is now travelling to Brunico Riscone to join the team in preparation for the new season.

Complicated to say the least.

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:48 pm

barca just needed money atm
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:30 pm

This is hillarious how Barca are treating Roma, I dont know if its Luis Enrique because the coach doesnt normally have so much influence in contract making and such deals. I mean, even Sarabia's sale to Getafe is much better than this. Roma should be ashamed of themselves IMO.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:11 pm

Saturday 23 July, 2011
Roma reveal Bojan details

Roma have revealed the financial details of the Bojan Krkic deal, including the fact Barcelona can buy him back for €17m in 2012.

Initial reports of the move surprised many and the statement released by the Giallorossi this afternoon brought further clarity.

“A.S. Roma S.p.A. announce a contract with Barcelona to buy player Bojan Krkic Perez for €12m, to be paid before July 1 2013.

“As part of this agreement, Barcelona have an exclusive option to buy back the player at a cost of €17m in 2011-12 or €13m in 2012-13, to be paid in two instalments on January 31 and May 31 2014.

“This option to buy back is mandatory for Barcelona for the second season, but includes a counter-option for Roma to maintain rights to his sporting performances.

“Roma’s option is to be taken up by June 20 2013 for another €28m to be paid in three instalments on July 1 2013, January 31 2014 and July 31 2014.

“As for the player, he has agreed a four-year contract which expires on June 30 2015 worth €3.2m for 2011-12 and 2012-13, then €6.3m from 2013-14 to 2014-15, in addition to individual performance-related bonuses.”

It seems this statement actually means that Bojan will receive a total of €3.2m wages over the two campaigns, so €1.6m per season.

If Roma make the move permanent, he’ll double his wages to €3.15m per season.

Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:27 pm

Saetablanca wrote:This is hillarious how Barca are treating Roma, I dont know if its Luis Enrique because the coach doesnt normally have so much influence in contract making and such deals. I mean, even Sarabia's sale to Getafe is much better than this. Roma should be ashamed of themselves IMO.

How we "treat" Roma? It's a loan and we will pay them a million. It's a perfectly reasonable business.

You are disgusting. frakking madridista.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:38 am

free_cat wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:This is hillarious how Barca are treating Roma, I dont know if its Luis Enrique because the coach doesnt normally have so much influence in contract making and such deals. I mean, even Sarabia's sale to Getafe is much better than this. Roma should be ashamed of themselves IMO.

How we "treat" Roma? It's a loan and we will pay them a million. It's a perfectly reasonable business.

You are disgusting. frakking madridista.
They'll pay Barca 12mil, if Barca buys him back 13/14 they'll have to pay 17mil.
5mil profit, Good job Roma.
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:44 am

Roma seems to have made an excellent deal. If the guy isn't worth 40M (12_28) when he is ready to be bought, they don't have to buy him and Barca does have to buy him back. If he is worth 40M then they can buy him. Plus his salary is not outrageous.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:13 am

Well hopefully he can get some first team experience, and in two years when villa is a bit older, we buy him back, if all goes well. And we just lose a million. Not bad for either side really.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:33 am

wigglesworth wrote:Roma seems to have made an excellent deal. If the guy isn't worth 40M (12_28) when he is ready to be bought, they don't have to buy him and Barca does have to buy him back. If he is worth 40M then they can buy him. Plus his salary is not outrageous.

The issue is he can be worth more than 13 mil but less than 28 mil in 2 years time.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:49 am

Örrr, it's only a complicated loan deal.

Looks like no money will change hands before summer 2013 and then it will be only €1m that Barcelona pay to buy him back. A funny deal.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:53 am

Funny how you guy are completely ignoring the Fonz's post. It is now revealed to be 17 million, not 13.

Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:59 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:Funny how you guy are completely ignoring the Fonz's post. It is now revealed to be 17 million, not 13.

I don't think Barcelona will need Bojan for the 12/13 season, probably buy him back after that season for 13m, no?
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:45 am

Magricos wrote:
wigglesworth wrote:Roma seems to have made an excellent deal. If the guy isn't worth 40M (12_28) when he is ready to be bought, they don't have to buy him and Barca does have to buy him back. If he is worth 40M then they can buy him. Plus his salary is not outrageous.

The issue is he can be worth more than 13 mil but less than 28 mil in 2 years time.

Under 28M there are plenty of players available.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:48 am

wigglesworth wrote:
Magricos wrote:

for inters quality yes.... but for greater teams they like to sign a few big names while they are at it
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:52 am

What I mean is, that if he has got the potential everyone says he has, he will be worth much more than 28M, and Roma can get a deal.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:57 am

spanky489 wrote:
wigglesworth wrote:
Magricos wrote:

for inters quality yes.... but for greater teams they like to sign a few big names while they are at it

We have Eto'o, Julio Cesar, Cambiasso, Sneijder, Lucio, Samuel, Nagatomo, Pazzini. Zanetti. Coutinho and now Ricky Alvarez. All world class. There is no "greater team", in fact we are the World Champions atm, you idiot.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:00 am

Schalke says Hi tongue
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:47 am

wigglesworth wrote:What I mean is, that if he has got the potential everyone says he has, he will be worth much more than 28M, and Roma can get a deal.

Dont think he'll be worth 40 million, but we'll give him the benefit of the doubt. And I don't think our management will be willing to take that kind of risk, but of course it will be unfair to Bojan to rule that out now without giving him the chance to show what he could do.

I wouldn't mind the deal if it weren't for that final figure being so high. I'm glad we got Bojan, but I would've liked him to be part of our long-term project and not stick around for a 'loan spell' and leave, which is likely going to be the case. But re-negotiations are always possible.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:57 am

ErPupone wrote:
wigglesworth wrote:What I mean is, that if he has got the potential everyone says he has, he will be worth much more than 28M, and Roma can get a deal.

Dont think he'll be worth 40 million, but we'll give him the benefit of the doubt. And I don't think our management will be willing to take that kind of risk, but of course it will be unfair to Bojan to rule that out now without giving him the chance to show what he could do.

I wouldn't mind the deal if it weren't for that final figure being so high. I'm glad we got Bojan, but I would've liked him to be part of our long-term project and not stick around for a 'loan spell' and leave, which is likely going to be the case. But re-negotiations are always possible.

If he isn't worth it, then you send him back. If he turns out to be a new Maradona you can buy him. Good deal for Roma. You can tell the Americans are in charge.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:35 am

wigglesworth wrote:
spanky489 wrote:
wigglesworth wrote:
Magricos wrote:

We have Eto'o, Julio Cesar, Cambiasso, Sneijder, Lucio, Samuel, Nagatomo, Pazzini. Zanetti. Coutinho and now Ricky Alvarez. All world class. There is no "greater team", in fact we are the World Champions atm, you idiot.

WIGGLES = GOD !

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:37 am

Magricos wrote:

Thats because Bojan's market value is way more than 13mil atm and Barca has sold his for cheap because they wanted a buy back clause.He might not be worth 40mil in 2 years time but if he is not then Roma can negotiate a decent price for him from Barca.Nothing stops Roma from doing that.

If he is a flop they will get all their money back despite having 2 year's serivce and if he is sensational then they can pay 28mil more for him when they can afford it in 2 season.

Roma has done a pretty gone deal IMO.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:29 pm

wigglesworth wrote:
spanky489 wrote:
wigglesworth wrote:
Magricos wrote:

lol you are an air traffic controller and are calling other people idiots. everyone knows your job is a poor mans pilot.
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:39 pm

air traffic control is the one of the most stressful jobs, and is much more important than a pilot's job, and is more difficult.

Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The BoyWonder Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:46 pm

this deal is actually smart by ROMA....

let me tell you why...

if Roma wanted 2 buy Bojan right away, they had to pay Barcelona his release clause which was around 40m euro. THat's pretty stupid 4 a youngster, who could turn out being an extremely expensive flop.

So in this case Roma will actually see how this guy does in the next 2 season, b4 they potentially pay the whole 40m euro. Roma has played very smartly in this transfer market. If Bojan turns out a huge flop, Roma won't have lost much money on this kid...

in this case all parties wins. Barca wins. Roma wins. and most of all Bojan wins. win 4 all.

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:54 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:air traffic control is the one of the most stressful jobs, and is much more important than a pilot's job, and is more difficult.

what do you know about aviation? dont stick your nose into something you know nothing about, my grandfather was a pilot and air navigator my father is a retired pilot and air traffic engineer as well and im enrolling in a mechanical engineering program that allows air traffic training as well so i think i know what im talking about when i discuss aviation.

air traffic is indeed stressful, if its more important probably debatable a few years ago now not even (implementation of TCAS etc...) and its nowhere as difficult as piloting an airplane, air traffickers dont have a difficult job because they are people born with a good memory for numbers.
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4