ErPupone
The BoyWonder
Great Leader Sprucenuce
maruf063
McLewis
Il Fenomeno Vero
14 posters

Go down

OFFICIAL: Bojan to Roma... Empty OFFICIAL: Bojan to Roma...

Post by Il Fenomeno Vero Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:26 pm

Bojan Krkic è un nuovo giocatore della Roma. Il Barcellona ha confermato con un comunicato pubblicato sul sito ufficiale che l'attaccante spagnolo si trasferisce in Italia a fronte del pagamento di 12 milioni di euro. In realtà per Bojan non arriva alla Roma a titolo definitivo ma con una formula molto particolare, che sembra quasi 'camuffare' un prestito biennale.

Il Barcellona infatti, come specificato nel comunicato, si è assicurato il diritto di riscattare il giocatore al termine della stagione 2012/2013 per 13 milioni di euro, con la Roma che potrà bloccare il riacquisto dell'attaccante versando nelle casse blaugrana altri 28 milioni di euro, per un investimento totale di 40 milioni di euro.

Meglio farà il giocatore con la maglia della Roma, più difficile sarà per i giallorossi trattenerlo oltre il 2013. Bojan, il cui addio, come era previsto, è arrivato subito dopo l'acquisto da parte del Barcellona di Alexis Sanchez, terrà una conferenza stampa nella sala Ricard Maxenchs del Camp Nou per salutare i tifosi

Just released on Goal.com

Apparently you've signed Bojan, for a total of 12 million. However, in 2013 Barca will have the right to re-sign him for 13million, in which case the only way you will be able to keep him if they do take up that option will be to pay Barca a further 28million, thereby making the total transfer fee to accumulate to a total of 40 MILLION!

As a Serie A and football fan in general, this is absolutely outrageous and immoral on Barcelona's behalf, by first placing a buy-back clause of only 1 million extra and secondly by ensuring you will have to pay a further 28 Million to keep the player whom you had already bought 2 years prior. This shows a complete lack of respect to Roma and is certain to leave a bitter sweet taste in many Romanisti (as it would to any recieving club)

EDIT: It its apparently the obligation to take up the buy back clause rather than the right
Il Fenomeno Vero
Il Fenomeno Vero
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: Bojan to Roma... Empty Re: OFFICIAL: Bojan to Roma...

Post by McLewis Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:04 pm

Unless he outscores all of Italy's best strikers, I don't see us fighting Barca on his clause. He'd need to have an absolute blinder of a season in order for us to shell out that kinda money for him. Only time well tell if he can do that for us.

The upside to this is if he has an average to poor season, Barca probably won't take up the option to buy him back which means we would be free to extend his contract and free ourselves of that clause, being that it's only for the 12-13 season.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by maruf063 Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:12 pm

That's really annoying. I think we shouldn't consider him as a roma player yet. If he scores 15-20 goals this season he will be gone most probably as he as Barca in his heart ... He is just using Roma as the stepping stone... Poor business from Sabatini

maruf063
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:50 pm

McLewis wrote:Unless he outscores all of Italy's best strikers, I don't see us fighting Barca on his clause. He'd need to have an absolute blinder of a season in order for us to shell out that kinda money for him. Only time well tell if he can do that for us.

The upside to this is if he has an average to poor season, Barca probably won't take up the option to buy him back which means we would be free to extend his contract and free ourselves of that clause, being that it's only for the 12-13 season.

Mate, the buy back is obligatory its basically a glorified loan.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:50 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
McLewis wrote:Unless he outscores all of Italy's best strikers, I don't see us fighting Barca on his clause. He'd need to have an absolute blinder of a season in order for us to shell out that kinda money for him. Only time well tell if he can do that for us.

Well the verbiage in the the articles say that Barca have the right to sign him back. It does not mean we are obligated to send him back there, hence the huge clause they inserted in there. If they wanted a loan, I'm sure they would've just said so and we would've went with it. The most interesting thing about it is that it's only for the 12-13 season. It says nothing about seasons beyond that so like I said, if he has a stinker with us. We could either sell him and cut our losses or show faith them and tie him to an improved contract. Either way, I don't see Barca taking him back if he has a poor season with us, which means they won't activate their right in that clause.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:24 pm

McLewis wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Well the verbiage in the the articles say that Barca have the right to sign him back. It does not mean we are obligated to send him back there, hence the huge clause they inserted in there. If they wanted a loan, I'm sure they would've just said so and we would've went with it. The most interesting thing about it is that it's only for the 12-13 season. It says nothing about seasons beyond that so like I said, if he has a stinker with us. We could either sell him and cut our losses or show faith them and tie him to an improved contract. Either way, I don't see Barca taking him back if he has a poor season with us, which means they won't activate their right in that clause.

I only know what the barca official site said

The Italian outfit will pay 12 million for the player and the agreement includes an obligatory repurchase clause to be exercised by FC Barcelona at the end of the 2012/13 season, for a cost of 13 million.

This purchase can be blocked by AS Roma, but in such a case the overall cost of the transfer will rise to 40 million euros.

So imo it seems like a glorified loan and Barca are desperate to sign Fabregas so selling Bojan for 2 season's will help them do that.

How i interpreted it anyway.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:14 pm

All right, my bad. It's obligatory.

Still....if Bojan stinks it up in two seasons....they're not going to push us on this. I'm not at all worried about it in all honesty.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The BoyWonder Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:30 pm

what happens if no parties wants him...e.g. he turns out a huge flop, and roma doesn't want him, neither will barca?

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:44 pm

I waited a little bit before commenting on this in order to get understand all the details of the transfer. Wow is all I could say. 12 million now and a further 28 million if we want to keep him, that is disgustingly high for young player who still has lots to prove. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited that Bojan is going to join us, but for that price, I'm very disappointed. There is no way in hell that we are going to dish out another 28 million on him next year no matter how well he does this season. We're probably going to try to re-negotiate that figure and we'll surely be in for another Borriello-like saga but much worse. I think we'll only have Bojan for this season and he'll be back off to Barca next year... extremely disappointed by how this transfer turned out. First Barcelona held up the transfer because they couldn't come to an agreement with Udinese (so they wasted a lot of time which Bojan could have used to adapt to into life with Roma, even though we knew that Bojan was gunna join us no matter what happened with the Sanchez transfer) and they slapped on a crap buy-back clause with a huge option to buy clause for us. Quite disgusted...
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:25 pm

ErPupone wrote:I waited a little bit before commenting on this in order to get understand all the details of the transfer. Wow is all I could say. 12 million now and a further 28 million if we want to keep him, that is disgustingly high for young player who still has lots to prove. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited that Bojan is going to join us, but for that price, I'm very disappointed. There is no way in hell that we are going to dish out another 28 million on him next year no matter how well he does this season. We're probably going to try to re-negotiate that figure and we'll surely be in for another Borriello-like saga but much worse. I think we'll only have Bojan for this season and he'll be back off to Barca next year... extremely disappointed by how this transfer turned out. First Barcelona held up the transfer because they couldn't come to an agreement with Udinese (so they wasted a lot of time which Bojan could have used to adapt to into life with Roma, even though we knew that Bojan was gunna join us no matter what happened with the Sanchez transfer) and they slapped on a crap buy-back clause with a huge option to buy clause for us. Quite disgusted...

Bah, who would of figured an owner with no knowledge on football...

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:58 pm

to much for Bojan ...with those money you can get beast
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:48 am

What happens if barca are unwilling go take him back for 13m and Roma don't want him either ? Doesn't make sense does it?
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:38 am

^ from the looks of it, Barca will be forced to take him back no matter of they want to or not.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:55 am

ErPupone wrote:^ from the looks of it, Barca will be forced to take him back no matter of they want to or not.

At the end of the day guys, you get a promising player for 2 years. Please have faith in him because he's a great player and will hopefully perform really well for you. Don't be surprised if he scores 30+ goals in this period.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The BoyWonder Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:12 am

Let's see it from another view:

we get Bojan, he helps Roma scoring goals winning the Serie A, the Copa Italia and Europa League title next season. the season after, he scores many important goals helping ROma again to another Serie A title and Copa Italia, and Roma even wins CHampions League. Barca pay Roma 13 million.

in this scenerio Roma would be the winners of this deal, r <tleast not losers? (lol i know its highly unlikely but this is football)

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by del_boy Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:43 am

The BoyWonder wrote:Let's see it from another view:

we get Bojan, he helps Roma scoring goals winning the Serie A, the Copa Italia and Europa League title next season. the season after, he scores many important goals helping ROma again to another Serie A title and Copa Italia, and Roma even wins CHampions League. Barca pay Roma 13 million.

in this scenerio Roma would be the winners of this deal, r <tleast not losers? (lol i know its highly unlikely but this is football)

Suspect Serious ?

You'r saying like if Bojan was Messi.
del_boy
del_boy
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:27 pm

Saturday 23 July, 2011
Roma reveal Bojan details

Roma have revealed the financial details of the Bojan Krkic deal, including the fact Barcelona can buy him back for €17m in 2012.

Initial reports of the move surprised many and the statement released by the Giallorossi this afternoon brought further clarity.

“A.S. Roma S.p.A. announce a contract with Barcelona to buy player Bojan Krkic Perez for €12m, to be paid before July 1 2013.

“As part of this agreement, Barcelona have an exclusive option to buy back the player at a cost of €17m in 2011-12 or €13m in 2012-13, to be paid in two instalments on January 31 and May 31 2014.

“This option to buy back is mandatory for Barcelona for the second season, but includes a counter-option for Roma to maintain rights to his sporting performances.

“Roma’s option is to be taken up by June 20 2013 for another €28m to be paid in three instalments on July 1 2013, January 31 2014 and July 31 2014.

“As for the player, he has agreed a four-year contract which expires on June 30 2015 worth €3.2m for 2011-12 and 2012-13, then €6.3m from 2013-14 to 2014-15, in addition to individual performance-related bonuses.”

It seems this statement actually means that Bojan will receive a total of €3.2m wages over the two campaigns, so €1.6m per season.

If Roma make the move permanent, he’ll double his wages to €3.15m per season.

Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The BoyWonder Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:08 pm

del_boy wrote:
The BoyWonder wrote:Let's see it from another view:

Suspect Serious ?

You'r saying like if Bojan was Messi.
no i am not saying messi alone wins trophies 4 barca, does he? (y not argentina den?)

what i am talkin is if bojan proves to be much better than 28m euro in the next 2 years and roma ends up winning a lot of trophies. it could happpen then it would not be such a bad deal 4 roma

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:27 pm

I honestly cannot comprehend the terms.

Can anyone tell me in layman's terms ?
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:26 pm

We pay 12m now for him and in 2 years time, Barca can buy him back for 13m....if we want to block their purchase of him, we have to pay 28m to keep him.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:38 pm

I want him to explode the years being with Roma, scoring like 30+ goals per season, prove all the doubters wrong Razz.He will be a very important player for us, in any case I still want Vucinic to stay, he suits so much the Luis E. style.It will be Vucinic-Totti-Bojan, the last one is much more versatile and could acomodate to any place in the attack.
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:30 pm

Roma's attack is going to be scary good
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:14 am

OFFICIAL: Bojan to Roma... Cf345603525747daceb3278fe911cadf-36255
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down