How will you guys play next season?

3 posters

Go down

How will you guys play next season? Empty How will you guys play next season?

Post by Milantildeath Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:20 am

It's no secret that I've forever been very interested in Roma, always have. One of my best friends growing up was a huge Roma supporter. I think you guys will be very strong next season, and will probably play "Barcelona" style 4-3-3. Do you think Totti will be a starter? Or just a very super sub? If it was up to me he would be a starter, but again I'm not familiar with Enriquez and how he likes to go about things. I left GK blank because I know you are on the market for a keeper. Possibly Kameni no?

Seem about right or no?

How will you guys play next season? 1311384031378971

Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

How will you guys play next season? Empty Re: How will you guys play next season?

Post by McLewis Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:32 am

Have a look at our Tactics and Formations thread, brah....that same discussion's been going on for a while Smile
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

How will you guys play next season? Empty Re: How will you guys play next season?

Post by Ganso Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:21 am

Mtd,you have officially made me scared of Roma.forgot how many quality players you guys have now.cl quality if it all end up well
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:33 am

I only have a problem with the fullbacks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down