Premier League United !! We Are Too Naive

+2
Busby Babe
Vyey
6 posters

Go down

Premier League United !! We Are Too Naive Empty Premier League United !! We Are Too Naive

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:34 am

and by we, I mean us Premier league supporters of Chelsea, United, City, LFC, Newcastle, etc..

now why did I make it in this section.....because I think your section gets more views by neutrals than others, so this will be seen more.

We are the best league in the world, and the most entertaining one with loads of quality and tv coverage. yet, we get told that we are premfaces whenever we defend a player who plays in the Premier League...

I think it's quite shameful that us PL fans, don't have the PL mentality of being tough, take no shit, and be agressive....I mean come on...Real of frakking Madrid, walking our league ??? gimme a freaking break !!! Rooney being ridiculed by bunch of morons in general section every week...Arsenal being taken pissed off cuz of some rumours hopping around? Even freaking Spurs getting so much hate. It's ridiculous.

Unfortunately, there is a "Leagusim" going around here, and since fans of other leagues are SOOO JEALOUS of the lure of Premier League and the fact that their team has been getting buttraped by PL teams, they just use the disgusting word of premface. Which is equivalent to Nazi IMO.

So let's for one time, put aside the rivalries, and hold strong. Support the premier league even if it means supporting the enemy and be stronger in opinion even if it doesn't please everyone.

England and Premier league are the most underrated things ever here that it's ridiculous.

Not that, fans of other leagues dont mean 100% of them...you get occasional people like Giu who are 134% fantastic and unbiased and come in to chat without a pre-arranged agenda.

Great team Manchester United...The Second Best Team in the World by some distance !!!

Back to top Go down

Premier League United !! We Are Too Naive Empty Re: Premier League United !! We Are Too Naive

Post by Vyey Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:39 am

I love you Sepi <3

Vyey
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Premier League United !! We Are Too Naive Empty Re: Premier League United !! We Are Too Naive

Post by Busby Babe Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:24 am

I love you man.

Rooney thing is so true, people keep saying that he played only one good season is bull.

Real Madrid fans saying they're better than us, when there is no conclusive evidence to prove that.

Time for us to stick up for our league.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DagenhamDave Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:41 pm

sepi's hit the nail right on the head. fully agree 100%. it seems to me this forum is getting increasingly anglophobic. the thing that makes me laugh is we get called premfaces for sticking up for the bpl but when an italian blindly makes a statement like "inter is the best team in the world", no one says anything.
DagenhamDave
DagenhamDave
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:52 pm

Top, top post, Sepi. Absolutely spot on. The Rooney thread by Cyberman, which he pointed out some very good points, well, you only gotta read some of the replies. It's ridiculous.

But amongst the biased "loooool premface" brigade, there are always some great and unbiased posters, they know who they are.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:48 pm

Devil-Is-Red wrote:Top, top post, Sepi. Absolutely spot on. The Rooney thread by Cyberman, which he pointed out some very good points, well, you only gotta read some of the replies. It's ridiculous.

But amongst the biased "loooool premface" brigade, there are always some great and unbiased posters, they know who they are.

Was this aimed at me?

As i agreed with the notion Cyber was using, that its ridiculous to say someone was infinitely better without actually watching them.....

The difference was i actually did and tbh to say Rooney is or can become better than Baggio( from someone who actually has watched both) is almost as ridiculous as saying Rooney can become better than Zidane.

That's the point i was arguing and if that's considered ridiculous, then iam Seria A fanboy despite being a Newcastle fan.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:15 pm

Good to see that I am not the only one whose observed such obvious bias and agenda. I mean, there is rarely ever a poll in the RB section that includes English player/players, and they get laughed off or always finish bottom without the voters actually studying the vote.
I know being a fan of Barclays Premier League, doesn't necessarily make you an England NT fan or a fan of English players, but there is a small correlation. Some tools, use the NT performances to bash English players and BPL teams/players in general, without acknowledging that in the 1980s where N.Forrest, A.Villa (puke), and Liverpool dominated Europe left and right with 90% English players.....England NT was still not good. They fail to understand the failure of England NT set ups is not due to quality of players, but rather bad coaching and off the pitch issues. Same for Man United of 90s where the set up was mostly English/British (Butt, Becks, Giggs, Scholes, Irwin, Yorke, etc)..those group of treble winners also were poor on NT stage for the same reason that all English teams of last 4 decades have been....but yet, NT is used as a stick to degrade them and not appreciate their genius.

It's really tedious....I think I, on my own behalf, always back English and Premier league against such bias (except when Gil attempts a troll at a LFC player, and I have to get one back at him Razz )....but I'd love to ask those fantasists of La liga and Serie A one question:

This is why our league is the best and classiest....when Spurs broke into the top 4 and got the CL spot after many many decades and it was their first ever CL appearance, They didn't become a whoring selling club...Instead they went out and bout players off of the runners up of the Spain and strengthened and did England proud on the stage.

Now this happens to Udinese (who were in CL 6-7 years ago already) and they do the exact opposite...selling their stars, show no ambition, already giving up and accepting mediocrity.

The English teams believe it can achieve greatness....the Italian team aceeps mediocrity. That alone, shows the supremacy of Premier league and of course success and supremacy breeds jealousy and anger...and we get even more hate.

It's not the fault of English players that the incompetent FA extends Stuart's Pearce's contract for 2 years (a failing manager), or Capello takes SWP, Heskey, and Rob Green, and Joe Cole to WC (and plays Gerrard as a winger) instead of taking younger players like A.Johnson, Downing, Bent, or Hart for example.

Another great example of it is treatment of Terry and Ferdinand. Both have been extremely successful in club level and for most of the time have had beastly partnership in the NT. Yet apparently, Carvalho has been carrying Terry and in age of 33 is the best CB in La Liga Rolling Eyes , and Ferdinand only looks good alongside Vidic 🤡 .....In a few weeks we'll be hearing how Sergio Ramos at CB (he probably hasn't played 3 games in a row in that position his ALL career) is already ten times the CB Rio always was, or how Terry is past it and is poor man's some random Italian name, despite him making Chelsea thick and without his leadership, they are a mess at the back (see them being torn to shreds by Sunderland without him playing)...and the list could go on for all English footballers. in poll of Bent vs Soldado it was if I am not mistaken...Bent only got 10% of the votes simply because he is English...despite people not caring about his great scoring record at any club he's been whether relegation battlers or mid-table..joint top scorer in PL for the last 5 years (among top 3) and people laugh at idea of comparing him to Soldado because of course HE IS ENGLISH !!

THOSE GOD DAMN ENGLISH/BRITISH/PREMFACE PEOPLE !!!!

But a wise man once said...It's much easier to wake someone up when he is asleep...rather than waking someone up who is PRETENDING to be sleeping.

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:42 pm

Dwight Yorke is from Trinidad and Tobago, but that's besides the point Razz

Oh, and I agree, the NT isn't a true reflection of the Premier league.

People also act that because England hasn't won a trophy since '66 they've been mediocre since then.
Semi-final in '90 and got out in penalties and same in euro '96, damn Germans Evil or Very Mad.

And why the Villa hate may I add :?:
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:47 pm

ronaldo__9 wrote:Dwight Yorke is from Trinidad and Tobago, but that's besides the point Razz

Oh, and I agree, the NT isn't a true reflection of the Premier league.

People also act that because England hasn't won a trophy since '66 they've been mediocre since then.
Semi-final in '90 and got out in penalties and same in euro '96, damn Germans Evil or Very Mad.

And why the Villa hate may I add :?:

my bad about Cole. I meant, Andrew Cole Razz ...Still remember watching that CL semi vs Juve when United was 2-0 down, and Cole and Yorke were deadly and you came back to win the game 3-2. Tell me about !!, Had Gerrard and Lampard and Beckham had their penalty shooting boots on in the past decade, England could have achieved so much more greatness...

on the Villa hate...I just don't like clubs from Birmingham. be it BCFC or AVFC. BCFC are relegated, but Villa fans believe that they are the team that invented football and they deserve recognition and prize and subsidy to their team in the league because they were the mastermind behind inventing the league and football (which is wrong..I think It's Preston actually)...One of them came to a LFC forum during our Downing pursuit spouting shit that you have as much of a chance of top 4 as us, and if that move ever happens, I'd come to the KOP, pull my pants down and let the fans throw darts at my ass...shame he got banned, because the move happened and I'd love him to actually do that Laughing Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:58 pm

Haha darts at his ass, he seems like an all mouth and no trousers type of guy.

Also, the penalty thing, my bro told me something about Lampard's penalties it's the way he moves his hips (no homo lol), if he moves it too the right he will shoot to the other side. Also Graham Taylor said, you always know if Gerrard is going to take the freekick, he pulls his socks up or does something to them. Maybe English players are too easy to read.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:09 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Devil-Is-Red wrote:Top, top post, Sepi. Absolutely spot on. The Rooney thread by Cyberman, which he pointed out some very good points, well, you only gotta read some of the replies. It's ridiculous.

Was this aimed at me?

As i agreed with the notion Cyber was using, that its ridiculous to say someone was infinitely better without actually watching them.....

The difference was i actually did and tbh to say Rooney is or can become better than Baggio( from someone who actually has watched both) is almost as ridiculous as saying Rooney can become better than Zidane.

That's the point i was arguing and if that's considered ridiculous, then iam Seria A fanboy despite being a Newcastle fan.

Not directly, at least you explained your reasons towards Cyberman.

Mine is aimed at the majority of the posters who post Shocked smilies, gifs, loOoOls and premfaces as responses and just bash any Prem player or team without justifying why they are doing so. It's like its a trend for them.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:14 am

Devil-Is-Red wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Was this aimed at me?

Mine is aimed at the majority of the posters who post Shocked smilies, gifs, loOoOls and premfaces as responses and just bash any Prem player or team without justifying why they are doing so. It's like its a trend for them.

Oh ok then, just checking because i dont believe myself that iam fanboy towards any league and yh the people that do that piss me off aswell.

thanks for replying and good luck for the new season, your down as my favourites as it stands Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:19 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Devil-Is-Red wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Was this aimed at me?

Oh ok then, just checking because i dont believe myself that iam fanboy towards any league and yh the people that do that piss me off aswell.

thanks for replying and good luck for the new season, your down as my favourites as it stands Very Happy

No problems, mate. I hope N'Castle have a great season too. Smile
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:13 am

LOL at idiots who say Ferdinand is only good beside Vidic, look at Ferdidands virtually non existent card history, he is a bloody positional genius.

I have respect for all leagues, and you can read any of my posts and see that, but i mean what do you expect from a bunch of plastic glory hunting fans of Madrid and Barcelona....you can tell who the real football fans are, and the ignorant trolls who just go around sayings OMGZ RONALDO OMGZ MESSI DA BESTTTTTTTTTT, yet couldn't name a single player from there squads 10 years ago

and i will prob get neg reps for this response from those very plastic fans, but the real true Real Madrid and Barcelona fans know about the kids im talking about
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down