iNFINITY9910
Abramovich
Blue Barrett
Ganso
Shed
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester United Empty Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester United

Post by Shed Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:11 pm

Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester United Tumblr_mcavfaEgjM1ruhh4yo1_1280

Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester United Tumblr_mcaxckU44e1ruhh4yo1_1280

The second match of Super Sunday this weekend is Chelsea vs Manchester United at the Bridge, in what promises to be an exciting - and telling - title clash. Each side will go into this game knowing that a win will speak volumes about their place in this season's title challenge.

Chelsea remain unbeaten in competitive competition since August, and are still 4 points clear at the top of the table by virtue of the impressive 4-2 win against Spurs at White Hart Lane on Saturday. United, in second place 4 points behind, recorded a win at the weekend after being a goal down against Stoke, and have lost to Everton away and Spurs' at home (whom Chelsea spanked in their own backyard, of course Twisted Evil) so far this season.

United will be without defensive trio Vidic, Jones and Smalling for this match, while Chelsea have just Marko Marin sidelined.

All discussion on the match can be held here, and predictions can be posted here.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester United Empty Re: Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester United

Post by Shed Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:12 pm

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1197863/sir-alex-ferguson-to-sit-rio-ferdinand-vs.-braga,-denies-any-rift?cc=5901

Let me start out by posting this. Fergie says he's resting Ferdinand and Evra from today's CL game so they're available for the weekend's match.

Mata + Hazard + Oscar vs the backline United used against Stoke....Needless to say, this could turn out to be something of a comedy show Twisted Evil
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester United Empty Re: Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester United

Post by Ganso Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:20 pm

I have a feeling that RVP will score at least twice
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:04 pm

Ganso wrote:I have a feeling that RVP will score at least twice
That troll Mad
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:07 pm

I never said how many I expect Chelsea to score :coffee: At least 3,didn't you guys watch the stoke game?Manu were lucky to not have conceded more than 2
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:09 pm

Ganso wrote:I never said how many I expect Chelsea to score :coffee: At least 3,didn't you guys watch the stoke game?Manu were lucky to not have conceded more than 2
Against the mighty attacking prowess that is Stoke

LMAO
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:28 pm

I don't have a good feeling about this match, but to be fair I never do against scum.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:24 pm

Hope we win... ITS A MUST!
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:48 am

I believe we will win. We have to bounce back from Shakhtar and beating united is the best way to do that.

this is very much a 6 point match. Lets go out and gap those fools by 7 points shall we?

I imagine we will see this:
Cech
Ivanoivc Cahill Luiz Cole
Ramires Mikel
Mata Oscar Hazard
Torres

Maybe change one of the front three for Moses.

Stopping Rooney and Arsenal will be the key to winning this match.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:56 am

you cant EVER EVER EVER right off united EVER, id be worried if our first XI was playing uniteds U16s tbh.
This game will hinge on the two battles between OscHazMat and uniteds back four and RVP and Rooney vs our back four, whoever can defend better will win because both teams can score plenty of goals

still its at the bridge and this is the closest we've been to united in terms of quality since the season we won the league (I know we're better on paper, but on the pitch SAF makes what looks like a steaming pile of sh*t on paper play like world beaters week in week out) so i am expecting a win

and imagine if we beat united and city, we'd be seven points clear of both of them by November, gives us a bit of leway for the unavoidable dip in form that all teams go through at some point in the season
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:28 am

Would really be mad if Arsenal scores against us. Still haven't forgotten that dodgy hattrick he scored last season at the Bridge. Broke me f**kn heart Sad
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelles.REUS.rex Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:52 am

I hope Luiz breaks van rapist face
anyways there should be no discussion till the ref is announced
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Rebelles.REUS.rex
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:54 am

Rebelles.REUS.rex wrote:I hope Luiz breaks van rapist face
anyways there should be no discussion till the ref is announced
He has been. It's Clattenburg.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelles.REUS.rex Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:00 am

his a decent ref, but its manure
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Rebelles.REUS.rex
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelles.REUS.rex Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:01 am

manure have only scored one goal from the center of the pitch in open play, the rest all crosses and set pieces
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Rebelles.REUS.rex
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:15 am

as fitman said, defending will win the game. I'm waiting for a blunder from De Gea + own goal from Rooney. But seriously though I dont mind losing to a small team, but not this game. This we gotta win.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:17 am

Just thought id point out that if we win todays game:
*we'll have the same number of points from the same number of games as Barca, with a bigger lead over second (assuming Atleti win)

*The same number of points with a bigger lead over second then Juve (assuming Juve and Napoli win, which is likely)

*Two points less then Bayern with a smaller lead over second, assuming Bayern beat Neverkusen
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:11 pm

“The three of us are quite similar in the way we play so although it’s about communication and getting to know each other, there’s also something quite instinctive,” .

“Instinctive because we understand what the other one wants to do because it’s what we would do ourselves.

“The way we play with short, quick passes suits us and that’s why we are gelling so well. For instance, when one of us has the ball, the other two are already looking to see how we can give him the support he needs.

"When I play, they know what I’m going to do and the three of us in the middle – we want to improve together, grow together, win together.”
Oscar about Mazacar :bow:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelles.REUS.rex Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:23 pm

Ganso wrote:
“The three of us are quite similar in the way we play so although it’s about communication and getting to know each other, there’s also something quite instinctive,” .

“Instinctive because we understand what the other one wants to do because it’s what we would do ourselves.

“The way we play with short, quick passes suits us and that’s why we are gelling so well. For instance, when one of us has the ball, the other two are already looking to see how we can give him the support he needs.

"When I play, they know what I’m going to do and the three of us in the middle – we want to improve together, grow together, win together.”
Oscar about Mazacar :bow:

the third triumvirate of the Roman Empire
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Rebelles.REUS.rex
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:00 pm

Ganso wrote:I have a feeling that RVP will score at least twice
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:54 pm

Utterly laughable.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:55 pm

Unbelievable
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelles.REUS.rex Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:00 pm

manure burn in hell u fukin devil worshiping dogs
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Rebelles.REUS.rex
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:05 pm

I have always been a big believer that Ref decisions usually balances each other out, not anymore at least against United. It is unbelievable how United always gets help from the ref.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:16 pm

Un-fking-beliavable!
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next