Mr Nick09
adnyana179
cyberman
FalcaoPunch
shaven
117 posters

Page 32 of 44 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38 ... 44  Next

Go down

la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo - Page 32 Empty Re: la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo

Post by sportsczy Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:56 am

Marca is garbage and Perez said, among other things:
- We hadn't bid on Neymar in over a year (lol)
- Madrid has not made a formal contract offer to Carlo (lolx100)
- He has no news of Juventus making an offer for Higuain (lolx1000)
- He has not spoken to Zidane about any transfers or a new manager yet LaughingLaughingLaughing

Perez is in full BS mode.

AS is not perfect... but they've been getting a lot right the past 2 years.

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo - Page 32 Empty Re: la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo

Post by Clandestino Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:14 am

sportsczy wrote:Marca is garbage and Perez said, among other things:
- We hadn't bid on Neymar in over a year (lol)
- Madrid has not made a formal contract offer to Carlo (lolx100)
- He has no news of Juventus making an offer for Higuain (lolx1000)
- He has not spoken to Zidane about any transfers or a new manager yet LaughingLaughingLaughing

Perez is in full BS mode.

AS is not perfect... but they've been getting a lot right the past 2 years.

Again, try using your head for once, and reading things more carefully wouldn't hurt you as well. Marca reported what Perez said on Punto Pelota - that means they used his words, and this can be verified. AS just pulled this crap out of nowhere: no quotes, no reasoning, no nothing. Do you understand the difference between both of these stories? Can you think about both stories, using just your head, and then tell me which one you find more credible - CR signing on or leaving?

Now when you take into account what Perez actually can say - NDAs, possibility of legal actions as he can't talk to footballers and coaches under contracts before approaching their clubs - and what AS have been saying, it shouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who is more in the know.

Read his transcript, then put your thinking cap on and try to reflect on what BS you preach:
http://www.intereconomia.com/noticias-/punto-pelota/florentino-perez-ganaremos-decima-cristiano-20130604
Clandestino
Clandestino
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:43 am

loooooooooooool. OK, be one of the sheep. It's your prerogative. He's a politician and politician's always tell the truth Rolling Eyes Carlo has already confirmed that he has talked to Madrid officially. If you know the context in which NDA's are signed, what they encompass, how they can be enforced and how they expire, you would know that what you're saying about legal ramifications is ridiculous. You can say "no comment" if you have a NDA btw... but you don't have to and shouldn't straight out lie Laughing

Mou and Mendes have been using AS for a while to get their side out. CR7 thinking about leaving is a lot more credible that the crap Perez was spewing Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Clandestino Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:01 am

sportsczy wrote:loooooooooooool. OK, be one of the sheep. It's your prerogative. He's a politician and politician's always tell the truth Rolling Eyes Carlo has already confirmed that he has talked to Madrid officially. If you know the context in which NDA's are signed, what they encompass, how they can be enforced and how they expire, you would know that what you're saying about legal ramifications is ridiculous. You can say "no comment" if you have a NDA btw... but you don't have to and shouldn't straight out lie Laughing

Mou and Mendes have been using AS for a while to get their side out. CR7 thinking about leaving is a lot more credible that the crap Perez was spewing Laughing

So it's not getting through at all, is it? I am afraid you're much thicker than I first thought, so I'll just stop trying and have a bit of fun reading your posts. There is obviously no sense in me trying to explain what an NDA actually is and what happens when you break the law. It would be probably completely futile trying to explain what media is and what journalists do for a living, your armour is simply too thick.

Humour me and please explain the reasons for CR wanting to leave Real Madrid and state a few of his possible destinations. I am sure a lot of us will get a good laugh out of it. Or should I just read AS and get your opinion from there?
Clandestino
Clandestino
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:13 am

sorry dude. I was an investment banker and then in private equity and i'm comfortably retired now. I know exactly what a NDA can and can't do because they were signed on every deal i did and I've done quite a few.

Never, ever can a NDA require you to lie or speak an untruth. That's your personal choice and, frankly, once you get caught, nobody believes a word of what you say. Personally, i just said that i couldn't talk about something if it was covered in a NDA i or my firm signed. But i never lied outright. Perez is lying... but that's actually accepted in politics and it's done in footy all the time unfortunately.

As far as why he would want to leave? Madrid is stressful. It's not really a healthy place to be for too long. Also, PSG has offered him 17 mil net of taxes a season and we're nowhere near that. He is 28 and this is his last huge contract. Lastly, he'll never be the true leader of Madrid while Iker and Ramos are here... he's the hired gun. He may want to go to a team where he is truly in charge.

And tbw, i'm not saying AS is 100% correct... i'm saying that they have more right than wrong over the past 2 years so it's worth considering.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Clandestino Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:41 am

Maybe your old age is the reason why you are all over the place then. An NDA, and I know what they are, I composed quite a few, is for example the reason why Barca's vicepresident doesn't talk about Neymar's transfer more clearly. He says he can't because he has an NDA.

But if Perez answered the reporter's question "Are you in contract discussions with Ancelotti?" with a YES, that would be illegal as you can't approach a player or coach under contract without the permission of the club. See the difference? Call it lying, politics or just a simple self-preservation instinct, he can't do it much differently, can he? Sure he lies and deceives, but I genuinely believe he usually has the club's best interest in mind - can you say the same for the newspapers?

Now, what bothers me the most is you take speculations with no basis (you do realize that newspapers, especially daily newspapers, are all about selling copies and getting clicks which is why they make up - yes, make up - stories that you want to hear?), than further speculate on them trying to give them reason, and finally preach them to us as you're were there and saw it happen. Sorry, but somebody has to call BS, and I gladly volunteer.
Clandestino
Clandestino
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:45 am

dude... you plain suck and have no idea what you're talking about most of the time. So i'm not going to waste anymore time on you. Your arguments are rubbish and, frankly, it's not worth it to me to discuss things with you. Ignore my posts and i will more than happily ignore you. Thanks.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:36 pm

Ronaldo said last year that he'd sign any contract Madrid offered him after we won the league. We didn't act on that, however I think Ronaldo will eventually sign the huge deal he deserves.

This is just AS using an unsure situation to sell papers, right now "CR IS LEAVING" would be a headline that would sell.

Also I hope Cristiano is clear with the club about his intentions. If he doesn't want to renew he should make that very clear but I think this is just Mendes using hard ball negotiations tbh.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:39 pm

Just listed his villa for 5.4m....This is going to spark a pissload of rumours.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/cristiano-ronaldo-puts-his-e5-4m-villa-in-spain-up-for-sale-sparks-rumours-he-maybe-leaving-real-madrid/
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:42 pm

Jese promoted. Ronaldo not renewing his contract hmm

We have the replacement ready. Besides Perez said negotiations are going fine so I will probably believe him over the media who Perez has openly criticised in each and everyone of his interviews
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:43 pm

sportsczy wrote:Just listed his villa for 5.4m....This is going to spark a pissload of rumours.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/cristiano-ronaldo-puts-his-e5-4m-villa-in-spain-up-for-sale-sparks-rumours-he-maybe-leaving-real-madrid/
Why did he just put his house on sale then? Perez' interviews are pure comedy lately. Maybe he's going senile or acting like it hmm
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:53 pm

According to our poster Ganso, "A Bola" from portugal reporting that Ronaldo isnt going to renew.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:55 pm

Ronaldo leaving would mean we'd definitely be getting Bale. No

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:56 pm

Again this screams of Mendes. Either way CR is still under contract regardless so it isn't too big a deal atm. In a way it might force the club to prepare for the future which I'm totally in support of.

Guys like Isco, Bale etc. signing them this summer so as to ease them in would be best.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:13 pm

Ronaldo not renewing - Abola details:

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2013/06/04/primera/1370360459_627421.html

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:52 pm

http://www.cope.es/detalle/Principio-de-acuerdo-entre-el-Madrid-y-Cristiano-para-su-renovacion.html

Cadena Cope saying that CR7 has agreed to a 3-year extension with Madrid.

I think the media have covered all the possibilities. One of them is going to get it right and self-proclaim themselves as the "King of Darts" Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:58 pm

Not like there are much bases to cover. Either he leaves or stays.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:01 pm

There are several actually:
- He leaves as part of the deal to get Carlo from PSG
- He stays despite wanting to leave and we hope to convince him in the next year
- He goes to Man U for 75 mil + Rooney
- He extends at Madrid
- He leaves for PSG next summer

All of these have been covered in the past week lol
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:05 pm

You just extended my two options with sub points. Either he stays (you're 2nd and 4th sub points) or he leaves (1st, 3rd, 5th).
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:08 pm

Doc wrote:You just extended my two options with sub points. Either he stays (you're 2nd and 4th sub points) or he leaves (1st, 3rd, 5th).
I mean that's true with everyone... it's like saying you're either alive or dead. Not much news there. But when you speculate on shades of grey and make it sound like you know something, then it gets interesting. I start getting interested when looking at grey areas.... not much of a black and white guy.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:11 pm

So can Ancelotti tame him seeing as CR doesn't seem to listen to tactics ?
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:13 pm

Grey areas are fun to speculate, I would gladly agree with you there. But when it comes to football transfers, I genuinely only care about the bottom line i.e either one stays or one goes.

Though out of all your points, the one with PSG seems something I would think is quite possible...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:14 pm

If you think you can change CR7 through constructive criticism, you shouldn't even come imo. His ego is too big. You have to convince and prod CR7 in order for him to listen. Mou's ego is just as big as CR7's... so he didn't feel he needed to convince anyone. Carlo is a lot gentler and may be able to.

What's for sure... if Cr7 doesn't listen to Carlo, there will be a problem. Carlo is a tactical perfectionist. He went at it with Ibra and Ibra relented. If he comes here, i hope CR7 will buy in too.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:17 am

If CR can convert to a striker, him and benz would be VERY deadly. The perfect pair
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:12 am

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Carlo-au-real-ronaldo-a-paris/376503

According to l'Equipe, PSG has offered CR7 18 mil net of taxes. In Spain, that 40 mil gross annually...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:15 am

He's turned that down apparently.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 44 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38 ... 44  Next