Mr. Festim
Lionel Bieber
Mr Nick09
Ganso
Khaled
66 posters

Page 17 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next

Go down

Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ? - Page 17 Empty Re: Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ?

Post by shaven Thu 30 Jun 2011, 22:06

EarlyPrototype wrote:hmmm so neymar has chosen real madrid according to you ganso?

i think it is reported in the newspapers that neymar choose madrid

shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ? - Page 17 Empty Re: Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ?

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu 30 Jun 2011, 22:08

Excellent Twisted Evil excellent Twisted Evil. The future is ours Twisted Evil. MUHAHAHAHAHA.

Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ? - Page 17 Dr-evil
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu 30 Jun 2011, 22:34

yeah im talking about the newspapers how the hell would i know lol....
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by ♠Ace Fri 01 Jul 2011, 06:01

Santos coach Muricy Ramalho had earlier said that Neymar would be making a mistake if he were to play under Jose Mourinho.

"He's a top star, a player who can improvise," Ramalho said. "You never know what he's going to do - he's unpredictable. Mourinho, though, is very tactics-based - focusing on not letting opponents play and closing the space. I have doubts about how well it would work out with Real Madrid."

Santos wanted him to join Barcelona, but he picked Madrid. I hope Madrid sign Neymar asap and loan him back to Santos for the season or something.

♠Ace
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri 01 Jul 2011, 09:45

"Technically, he is the best active Brazilian player. He was decisive in the conquest of four titles for Santos in the past 18 months, plus the pre-Olympics for the Brazil national squad, at the start of the year. He is the biggest idol in the national team while playing in the country, something which had not happened in many years," a statement issued by Luis Alvaro Ribeiro reads.

"Merchandising, Neymar is a media phenomenon recognized all over the world. His talent to produce brilliant plays on the field is proportional to his charisma, which has been used by several brands as a means to communicate.

"Affectionately, Neymar is loved by Santos FC and by the club's fans, not just because of how he plays, but, most of all, for all he is as a human being. His expressions of affection for the club strengthen this umbilical connection. And this love is shared by several other millions of Brazilians who admire him despite their club preferences."

EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Error Fri 01 Jul 2011, 10:24

♠Ace wrote:
Santos coach Muricy Ramalho had earlier said that Neymar would be making a mistake if he were to play under Jose Mourinho.

"He's a top star, a player who can improvise," Ramalho said. "You never know what he's going to do - he's unpredictable. Mourinho, though, is very tactics-based - focusing on not letting opponents play and closing the space. I have doubts about how well it would work out with Real Madrid."

Santos wanted him to join Barcelona, but he picked Madrid. I hope Madrid sign Neymar asap and loan him back to Santos for the season or something.
Nobody buys +30mil€ player to loan him out. It's pretty clear that Di Maria will be dropped (or perhaps sold) if we buy him.
Error
Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri 01 Jul 2011, 15:13

With all the competition, hishuge price tag and now with the Santos' presidents statements yesterday, I'm really doubtful if he comes to madrid. It's been clear all along that if he was coming it wouldn't be until January at earliest. Now I think if they do buy him, he won't leave Brasil for another year!!!!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by CristianoRonaldo7 Fri 01 Jul 2011, 16:53

Well now I'm totally confused. Santos doesn't know what they want to do. One day 5 teams have met the release clause and it's up to Neymar now they aren't going to sale him. Now I think he's going to stay at Santos at least another year.

I'd rather have Aguero anyway. He can help us beat Barca right now. I think he is prob our plan B anyway if the Neymar deal didn't happen.
CristianoRonaldo7
CristianoRonaldo7
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri 01 Jul 2011, 16:54

I actually think Neymar is plan B, he will join in the summer.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Jul 2011, 17:04

Santos is powerless if the 45 million release clause is triggered people... they're just politicking right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri 01 Jul 2011, 17:06

Today is the new fiscal year I am getting tired of rumors just focking pay the clause of Neymar or Augero.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Jul 2011, 17:13

As per someone on the mainboard:

This is from alves twitter: Quero avisar meus amigos que o jornal marca publicou uma mentira. Nao falei com Neymar sobre seu futuro.

In english: I want to inform you, my friends, that Marca has published a lie. I didn't talk with Neymar about his future.

Marca = fail

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Fri 01 Jul 2011, 17:15

Anyone relying solely on Marca for their rumours fail just as badly as the publication themselves.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CristianoRonaldo7 Fri 01 Jul 2011, 17:16

sportsczy wrote:As per someone on the mainboard:

This is from alves twitter: Quero avisar meus amigos que o jornal marca publicou uma mentira. Nao falei com Neymar sobre seu futuro.

In english: I want to inform you, my friends, that Marca has published a lie. I didn't talk with Neymar about his future.

Marca = fail
SMH Marca is straight garbage. No credibility at all
CristianoRonaldo7
CristianoRonaldo7
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Jul 2011, 17:16

adnyana179 wrote:Anyone relying solely on Marca for their rumours fail just as badly as the publication themselves.

Happy 1000th post dude!

Back to top Go down

Post by CristianoRonaldo7 Fri 01 Jul 2011, 17:17

adnyana179 wrote:Anyone relying solely on Marca for their rumours fail just as badly as the publication themselves.
I know that now. I always saw u guys saying Marca was bad but come on. U would think they could get 1 report right. Guess not.
CristianoRonaldo7
CristianoRonaldo7
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Fri 01 Jul 2011, 17:24

sportsczy wrote:

Happy 1000th post dude!

Thanks champ.

From the 11 on the first team, 5 are Madridistas. We're a busy group.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Jul 2011, 17:27

adnyana179 wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

Happy 1000th post dude!

Thanks champ.

From the 11 on the first team, 5 are Madridistas. We're a busy group.

I guess we're rumored to be on the radar of every major player available on the planet lol... makes for more conversation points. Imagine being an Arsenal fan. We'd all be laying very low.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri 01 Jul 2011, 17:33

well, they can pray wenger cough up 30M to get benzema, he can hustle them if they lose both nasri and cesc
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Fri 01 Jul 2011, 17:53

As a neutral I really hope they don't let Nasri go
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri 01 Jul 2011, 21:01

Neymar says he wants to stay this summer. I guess we will get him in January all because of the club world cup I fear Barca would rape Santos so bad that we lose interest in Neymar lol.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sat 02 Jul 2011, 01:36

Neymar is Class Razz how can u buy such player :O

`Neymar (Santos):

"Barcelona are great. They are like aliens, the best in the world. It'll be an honor to face them at ClubWorldCup."

"Messi is the best and that shouldn't be discussed. He is at the top and 2nd and 3rd are far behind. I'll work hard to be like him."

[globo]
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sat 02 Jul 2011, 01:37

Note: can anyone confirm if these comments are true first Razz
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat 02 Jul 2011, 01:44

its true.... Sad
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed 06 Jul 2011, 01:10

Perez thinks Neymar is worth 15m.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed 06 Jul 2011, 01:47

Madrid representatives are in Brazil meeting with neymar's agent and R9,he said he wouldnt comment on the situation.

Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ? - Page 17 Implied-facepalm
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next