Arsenalfaithfull
Grande_Milano
Amar
dverasc
The Madrid One
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How Highly Do You Rank David Beckham? - Page 2 Empty Re: How Highly Do You Rank David Beckham?

Post by juberish Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:01 pm

He's an awesome passer of the ball.. smart player, just lost a step..

Who cares that he never heads a ball, he sends balls in, doesnt need to be on the end of them.

On the RBNY forums we had some funny stats posted.. like out of Henry's 200+ goals for Arsenal, less than 10 of them were with his head, he's scored more headed goals in NY than he ever did in London.

He never needed to. Now he does. I don't like what Beckham did with LandieCakes, but he's still quality.

I'll laugh my ass off if he's in Brazil for England...

juberish
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

How Highly Do You Rank David Beckham? - Page 2 Empty Re: How Highly Do You Rank David Beckham?

Post by DagenhamDave Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:25 pm

best england captain since captain marvel.
DagenhamDave
DagenhamDave
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Vyey Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:28 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:I see people lauding his crossing and freekicks.

But i dont see no one lauding his range of passing Suspect

His passing in that MLS All Star game as someone said is pure sex.

Vyey
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:06 am

Very highly and more then most.

Yes, David Beckham was not blessed with the talent of Messi or Ronaldinho. Yes, he did not have a left foot, or pace or dribbling.

Talent is overrated. Ask, Steven Gerrard, Lampard, Ballack.

But what he made up for that was from his pure excellence in what he does know how to do.

No left foot? No problem, he had the right foot forged from Gods own element. He revolutionized the free kick with his approach to it and orgasmic curl as he is one of the best of all time in this position.

His shots are extremely accurate and possesses a thunderous shot within his boot.

His crosses are needle accurate and possibly the best I have seen.

Milan, Madrid, what do they have in common?

Both of the teams under-appreciated Becks' sheer astuteness in his tactical awareness, movement and intelligence with on and off the ball as the team played better with him on the field. Both teams noticed the gap left by him when he left. (more so with Madrid). He truly was a team player.

Did I mention his utmost dedication, professionalism to his teams?

His leadership is also highly underrated.

Its a shame he had to choose a glamour lifestyle which earned him critics and lovers alike as this portion of his life overshadowed his rather underrated ability and career.

Great player.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:08 am

Arquitecto wrote:Very highly and more then most.

Yes, David Beckham was not blessed with the talent of Messi or Ronaldinho. Yes, he did not have a left foot, or pace or dribbling.

But what he made up for that was from his pure excellence in what he does know how to do.

No left foot? No problem, he had the right foot forged from Gods own element. He revolutionized the free kick with his approach to it and orgasmic curl as he is one of the best of all time in this position.

His shots are extremely accurate and possesses a thunderous shot within his boot.

Do I have to mention how he made the drive pass famous once again as his passing (and long/drive passing) and play making is overlooked.

Both of the teams under-appreciated Becks' sheer astuteness in his tactical awareness, movement and intelligence with on and off the ball as the team played better with him on the field. Both teams noticed the gap left by him when he left. (more so with Madrid). He truly was a team player.

Its a shame he had to choose a glamour lifestyle which earned him critics and lovers alike as this portion of his life overshadowed his rather underrated ability and career.

Great player.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:18 am

Arquitecto wrote:

Do I have to mention how he made the drive pass famous once again as his passing (and long/drive passing) and play making is overlooked.

Great player.

beckham, gerrard, lampard.

and u wonder how england could have done as bad as they did...

The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:23 am

The Madrid One wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

Great player.

You misunderstood. By saying these guys lack in the talent department doesn't mean I am putting them down.

It simply means you can see the difference between raw talent and the ones who have made it big through hell of a lot of practice and time dedication.

Which is why I respect the trio above as potential and talent is always taken for granted and never fulfilled.

These guys never were full of raw talent yet through their professionalism and dedication to practice, at their time, they were and (and still) are among the best.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 am

Arquitecto wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

Great player.

You misunderstood. By saying these guys lack in the talent department doesn't mean I am putting them down.

It simply means you can see the difference between raw talent and the ones who have made it big through hell of a lot of practice and time dedication.

Which is why I respect the trio above as potential and talent is always taken for granted and never fulfilled.

These guys never were full of raw talent yet through their professionalism and dedication to practice, at their time, they were and (and still) are among the best.

you misunderstood me.

im just saying that beckham, gerrard, lampard remind me of hard working players, who may not having the dribbling flash, but have amazing leadership qualities, and are world class @ what they do.

bluee collar foot ball players.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:28 am

The Madrid One wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

Great player.

you misunderstood me.

im just saying that beckham, gerrard, lampard remind me of hard working players, who may not having the dribbling flash, but have amazing leadership qualities, and are world class @ what they do.

bluee collar foot ball players.

Sorry. Misunderstood. Really sleepy.

Absolutely agree.

And 3:30 where we live.... GO TO SLEEP!!
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:31 am

6:31 pm use goal legacy for 2 more hours!
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:34 am

The Madrid One wrote:6:31 pm use goal legacy for 2 more hours!

Well 330 in the AM was/is the time here in spain as im guessing your outta the country.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:36 am

lets just say that i was able to get my real madrid away jersey in the stadium when madrid faced l.a. galaxy

ya im half the world across
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:05 am

Best set piece player ever.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2