BeautifulGame
El Chelsea Fuerte
Sushi Master
emassy
28 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Who is better

Jordan henderson v jack wilshere - Page 3 Vote_lcap45%Jordan henderson v jack wilshere - Page 3 Vote_rcap 45% 
[ 17 ]
Jordan henderson v jack wilshere - Page 3 Vote_lcap55%Jordan henderson v jack wilshere - Page 3 Vote_rcap 55% 
[ 21 ]

Total Votes : 38

Jordan henderson v jack wilshere - Page 3 Empty Re: Jordan henderson v jack wilshere

Post by Donuts Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:47 am

doesn't matter how high his ceiling is, if he spends half the season injured he is almost useless..
i'd take jonathan dos santos over him

Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Jordan henderson v jack wilshere - Page 3 Empty Re: Jordan henderson v jack wilshere

Post by Curtinho Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:19 am

Ok but you could make a highlight reel of Henderson's passing also. In fact he has had more assists in each of the last two seasons and is up to 12 this year already. Then when you consider his off the ball work and shooting technique I really don't see the whole 'Wilshere has a higher ceiling' thing. If anything Hendo still has a lot of promise to fulfill.

I think Wilshere is talented but I take Hendo 100 times out of 100.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:14 am

If we're talking potential, you achieve your potential by playing and Henderson has played about 40 games for the past 6 straight seasons; he could still improve but that's a lot of gametime to realize the potential so most of the finished package is surely already on show. Wilshere has averaged about 25 games per season in that time and he is still 2 years younger.

Anyway, it is clear that we have a far more in-depth appreciation for Wilshere's talent and you have the same appreciation for Henderson's so it's not like either of us will be convinced that we're wrong.
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3