Bojan to roma, jeffren to lisbon, romeu to chelsea and more...

+18
The Franchise
Harmonica
Sushi Master
che
Gil
free_cat
halamadrid2
Mr Nick09
harhar11
kiranr
Great Leader Sprucenuce
buddytaller
ChollaVille
McLewis
Iceman
windkick
billy_gr
emassy
22 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Bojan to roma, jeffren to lisbon, romeu to chelsea and more...  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bojan to roma, jeffren to lisbon, romeu to chelsea and more...

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:30 pm

The Franchise wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
You could of brought Negredo back, but you choose not to, only to get Adebayor on loan instead, despite them not being that different.

Really Dani? you think Negredo would agree to come and to become the 3rd CF? He is way too ambitious for that, and at this point he is better than Ade i think.

It's an option everybody would have jumped on, even though it was a costly one, but not realizable at all.

I dont know, but the important point of what I am saying is, Madrid didnt want him.

Negredo didnt turn Madrid down, it was the other way around.

oh yeah, we didnt handle him well, that's obvious. should have never brought him back in the first place, he was never going to get a fair shake.

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Bojan to roma, jeffren to lisbon, romeu to chelsea and more...  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bojan to roma, jeffren to lisbon, romeu to chelsea and more...

Post by The Franchise Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:31 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
The Franchise wrote:John Obi Mikel is a better player then it seems he is given credit for here, in my opinion anyway.

Romeu wont have an easy time getting past him, I am sure.

I agree Dani, i actually do rate him but surely you realised of all people that my sarcasm was in full force Very Happy

LOL Of course.

Just saying, I see Mikel generally get very little praise and alot of stick around here over the past few years.

Naturally, i feel he personally gets stick for the same reason Lucas and Busquets gets no praise outside of the fans from the club they play in for the most part.

They all play a very unassumed role and play simple passes to the more technically gifted midfielders and forwards and not very flashy do the simple work in the engine of each team's midfield so dont really get noticed as much.

Thus unappreciated.

Of yeah, certainly. The exact same as Lucas and Busquets.

Someone has to do the simple pass in midfield, someone has to refrain from taking risks with the ball.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:32 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
You could of brought Negredo back, but you choose not to, only to get Adebayor on loan instead, despite them not being that different.

Really Dani? you think Negredo would agree to come and to become the 3rd CF? He is way too ambitious for that, and at this point he is better than Ade i think.

It's an option everybody would have jumped on, even though it was a costly one, but not realizable at all.

I dont know, but the important point of what I am saying is, Madrid didnt want him.

Negredo didnt turn Madrid down, it was the other way around.

oh yeah, we didnt handle him well, that's obvious. should have never brought him back in the first place, he was never going to get a fair shake.

Yeah, of course. I dont blame Madrid either actually, I dont think he is good enough for you anyway.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:44 pm

The Franchise wrote:We didnt sell Pique.

And more importantly, you seriously trying to say Barca and Madrid are the same with youth?

We have multiple youth players in the current team...3 of them Xavi, Iniesta and Messi..you have...Iker and nobody.

If Soldado and he arent Madrid quality yet, they never will be.

Of course Barca fans will praise our youth system, we have produced better players and have used them.

You produce worse players, but still the odd few good ones, but still never use them.

Athletic Bilbao has a full team made almost entirely of homegrown players does that make them the best in the world? The fact is that you cannot always churn out quality players, that is why at a point in time Barcelona had more Dutch players than Catalans.

Negredo is no where near the quality of Adebayor who some seasons ago was being chased by Barcelona and Milan. Adebayor was brought in because he added something different to the attack of Madrid, he had aerial presence and could lead the line on his own. Negredo just doesn't fit that bill, maybe one day he'll prove himself somewhere, and I'll rather see him succeed elsewhere than rot on the benches of Madrid.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:45 pm

In couple of years, Cesc will be like Xavi, trying to bring all the players back. Most of the Barcelona youth are being kidnapped.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:47 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:In couple of years, Cesc will be like Xavi, trying to bring all the players back. Most of the Barcelona youth are being kidnapped.

Humble and Respectful Dynasty ftw Cool
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:48 pm

I didnt know people were still rating Adebayor so high
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:48 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:In couple of years, Cesc will be like Xavi, trying to bring all the players back. Most of the Barcelona youth are being kidnapped.

It runs in their DNA.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:49 pm

hope madrid doesnt mind when we get jese from them albino
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:49 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:I didnt know people were still rating Adebayor so high

I think soon we all will forget Adebyhore, Ade has a lot of time going to strip clubs and wasting Man city money.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:51 pm

RealGunner wrote:hope madrid doesnt mind when we get jese from them albino

Not at all bro, and you can take Jose Rodriguez as well please, be quick with it.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:51 pm

RealGunner wrote:hope madrid doesnt mind when we get jese from them albino

Madrid aren't like Barcelona, they don't give crap lol, not cry babies. There is no Madrid DNA bullshit, if a player leaves thats it for him, no way going back.

The only thing could happen is if the player becomes good, Barcelona will say, the player has Spanish DNA and it belongs to Barcelona.

Last edited by Raptorgunner on Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:52 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

It runs in their DNA.

Yes but when you leave Catalunya your humble respectful strand of DNA slowly disappears.

Which is why Cesc wants to go back so Dr.Hernandez can reconfigure his DNA to once again be Humble and Respectful.

It's a long and arduous process but Cesc's DNA will one day once again be Humble and Respectful.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:10 pm

The Franchise wrote:We didnt sell Pique.

And more importantly, you seriously trying to say Barca and Madrid are the same with youth?

We have multiple youth players in the current team...3 of them Xavi, Iniesta and Messi..you have...Iker and nobody.

If Soldado and he arent Madrid quality yet, they never will be.

Of course Barca fans will praise our youth system, we have produced better players and have used them.

You produce worse players, but still the odd few good ones, but still never use them.

The Negredo situation was a complicated one towards the end, he would never have come back and reconciled with the club, yet alone be 3rd Striker. Negredo >>>> Adebayor by the way.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:17 pm

I think Adebayor is seriously underrated, he is a good striker who made some bad choices in his career but I don't see how Negredo is better than him.

So much hypocrisy in this thread though, you praise Barcelona for buying Sanchez and selling Bojan and still criticise Madrid for selling Negredo and Soldado! confused
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:22 pm

buddytaller wrote:I think Adebayor is seriously underrated, he is a good striker who made some bad choices in his career but I don't see how Negredo is better than him.

So much hypocrisy in this thread though, you praise Barcelona for buying Sanchez and selling Bojan and still criticise Madrid for selling Negredo and Soldado! confused

NO ONE IS PRAISING BARCA FOR IT FFS.

and besides theres a key difference, Madrid are critisized for not giving players chance how many times do i have to say this Rolling Eyes

Bojan was given plenty of chances but Soldado and Negredo was not given chances at Madrid.

How many times does this need to be said before you understand?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:31 pm

I don't consider 5 minutes per game as giving chances to a player, if you're going to criticize Madrid you might as well criticize Barcelona, to give your criticism some credibility.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:38 pm

buddytaller wrote:I don't consider 5 minutes per game as giving chances to a player, if you're going to criticize Madrid you might as well criticize Barcelona, to give your criticism some credibility.

LOL 5 MINS PER GAME Laughing

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/player/_/id/92802/bojan-krkic?cc=5739

I advise you to go through that Laughing

Also another key difference....

Bojan 185 appearances for Barca

Negredo 0 appearances for Real Madrid

Soldado 16 appearances for Real Madrid

:lol!:

Piece of advise:

Next to some get some facts when you want to debate something instead of relying solely on myths and bias.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:56 pm

buddytaller wrote:Madrid got critisized a lot when it sold its youth products with buy back options, seems like Barcelona has joined the trend.

I still think it's a good idea, some players are just not good enough to make it into the first team, and the excuse of being homegrown is sometimes pretty lame a reason to justify their selection.

In the end they may prove their worth elsewhere and return to their mother club, Arbeloa, Granero, Callejon and Pique were farmed out to various clubs and have now returned much better than they left.

This is my first post in this thread, I'm not against Barcelona selling Bojan, from your argument he was given 15 starts last season of which he probably finished just a couple or so, most of them coming after Barcelona had the league wrapped up. Majority of his first team appearances though, were as "5 minutes" subs for David Villa, but he was not good enough for the first team, so he was sold to Roma.

Here are some stats to support your criticism of Real Madrid
Nolito - 2 appearances
Soriano (he turns 26 next month) - 1 senior appearance
Armando ( he turns 27 in December) - 0 appearances!
Botia- 1 appearance before joining Gijon
Pique - 0 appearance before going to join Manchester United

buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:09 pm

buddytaller wrote:I think Adebayor is seriously underrated, he is a good striker who made some bad choices in his career but I don't see how Negredo is better than him.

Very True, he can easily compete for the WWE Championship!

Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:16 pm

buddytaller wrote:
buddytaller wrote:Madrid got critisized a lot when it sold its youth products with buy back options, seems like Barcelona has joined the trend.

I still think it's a good idea, some players are just not good enough to make it into the first team, and the excuse of being homegrown is sometimes pretty lame a reason to justify their selection.

In the end they may prove their worth elsewhere and return to their mother club, Arbeloa, Granero, Callejon and Pique were farmed out to various clubs and have now returned much better than they left.

This is my first post in this thread, I'm not against Barcelona selling Bojan, from your argument he was given 15 starts last season of which he probably finished just a couple or so, most of them coming after Barcelona had the league wrapped up. Majority of his first team appearances though, were as "5 minutes" subs for David Villa, but he was not good enough for the first team, so he was sold to Roma.

Nolito - 2 appearances

WTF affraid u are still dicussing this point!

Barca has 8 starting players coming from la Masia, players who started & won 2 CL Finals (2009 & 2011) to Real Madrid "Casillas &?? who?? NO BODY" u can add to them Thiago, Fontas etc..

are seriously comparing ??

Btw these stats u provided are sooo stupid, do u know that u can just have Just 11 starters on the pitch?

Armando, Soriano, Nolito were all bought for B team btw!! U can't give a Chance too all your youth, but u should try to give a chance for the Best youth on your team, & this is what Guardiola is doing!!

Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:21 pm

buddytaller wrote:

Nolito - 2 appearances

First of all Nolito, Soriano and Armando all joined for the b-team they were never considered for the first team.

Nolito was signed at 21, Soriano at 23 and Armando at 24 and were never considered for the first team as i said they are not youth talents.

Pique was under the same story as Fabregas, Barca did'nt want him to leave but he decided to because he wanted games so that hardly falls under the gategory we are discussing.

Botia is fair enough not everyone can make it in the first team, its just at Madrid since Casillas no one has made it Laughing

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:22 pm

mole it's time to jog on and leave it bro
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:24 pm

buddytaller wrote:
Nolito - 2 appearances

This quite a nice fail.

Nolito is actually a Madrid youh product! Laughing We bought him when he was 20+ to revive his career. Soriano is a Espanyol youth. Armando I dunnow, but not Barça. None of them where bought to be Barça youth players, but to bring the B team to Second division.
Botia was deemed surplus and Pique left with 15, how do you want him to start for Barça?? Laughing
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:28 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:mole it's time to jog on and leave it bro

U mad coz iam pointing out obvious flaw's in a fellow madrista's argument?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:31 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:mole it's time to jog on and leave it bro

U mad coz iam pointing out obvious flaw's in a fellow madrista's argument?

not at all, it's a non argument in which he is digging his own grave, owning himself, so no need to bring your own shovel Very Happy
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next