Bojan to roma, jeffren to lisbon, romeu to chelsea and more...

+18
The Franchise
Harmonica
Sushi Master
che
Gil
free_cat
halamadrid2
Mr Nick09
harhar11
kiranr
Great Leader Sprucenuce
buddytaller
ChollaVille
McLewis
Iceman
windkick
billy_gr
emassy
22 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Bojan to roma, jeffren to lisbon, romeu to chelsea and more...  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bojan to roma, jeffren to lisbon, romeu to chelsea and more...

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:31 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:mole it's time to jog on and leave it bro

U mad coz iam pointing out obvious flaw's in a fellow madrista's argument?

not at all, it's a non argument in which he is digging his own grave, owning himself, so no need to bring your own shovel Very Happy

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Bojan to roma, jeffren to lisbon, romeu to chelsea and more...  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bojan to roma, jeffren to lisbon, romeu to chelsea and more...

Post by buddytaller Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:33 pm

Hypocrisy! keeping a 27 or 26 year in your B team, when you have no intention of promoting him just doesn't seem right. As I earlier stated, I don't find a problem with Barcelona selling Soriano, Bojan, Jenfren and Armando, they are not considered Barcelona quality at present and so were Soldado and Negredo.

Negredo was infact given a chance to prove himself in the preseason when Benzema, Ronaldo and Kaka were brought into the team, he had to fight for a place not only with those three but also Higuain, Raul and Van Nistelrooy and at that time he was certainly not better than any of our forwards.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:35 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:mole it's time to jog on and leave it bro

U mad coz iam pointing out obvious flaw's in a fellow madrista's argument?

not at all, it's a non argument in which he is digging his own grave, owning himself, so no need to bring your own shovel Very Happy

I spent time and effort picking out my shovel aswell Sad

Bojan to roma, jeffren to lisbon, romeu to chelsea and more...  - Page 4 Shovel2_lg2

Quite nice would'nt you say ? Very Happy

@ Buddytaller

Jog on son Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:37 pm

After you sir!
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:18 pm

free_cat wrote:

This quite a nice fail.

Nolito is actually a Madrid youh product! Laughing We bought him when he was 20+ to revive his career. Soriano is a Espanyol youth. Armando I dunnow, but not Barça. None of them where bought to be Barça youth players, but to bring the B team to Second division.
Botia was deemed surplus and Pique left with 15, how do you want him to start for Barça?? Laughing

Puyol and Pedro joined Barcelona at age 17 and does not make them any less youth products, this is the first time I'm hearing Nolito is a Madrid product can you provide a link? I'm sorry I keep repeating myself but my personal opinion is that a team should not be forced to play youth products who are not good enough.

Football is fast becoming globalised, Higuain and Marcelo arrived at 19 and 18 years from South America, the same age as Varane joined from France. I don't believe a Madrid born player should have been favoured over them, even if they were not up to their quality. I also don't see the reason to keep a player who will hardly get any meaningful game time all season, when he could be playing under less pressure in a different club week in week out.

As I stated earlier, I'm not bashing Barcelona for selling their youth products with buy backs, as has happened this summer transfer window, it's just the best policy for players who currently can't make it into the first team, if they turn out good they can return to the club, if not they can ply their trade elsewhere. Quality will always shine through.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:35 am

The Franchise wrote:John Obi Mikel is a better player then it seems he is given credit for here, in my opinion anyway.

[b]Romeu wont have an easy time getting past him, I am sure.[/b]

:dance:
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4