EL Patron
Ali
djoe26
Raptorgunner
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Who do you want to be back up to RVP

Nicklas Bendtner vs Marouane Chamakh Vote_lcap50%Nicklas Bendtner vs Marouane Chamakh Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 12 ]
Nicklas Bendtner vs Marouane Chamakh Vote_lcap50%Nicklas Bendtner vs Marouane Chamakh Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 12 ]

Total Votes : 24

Nicklas Bendtner vs Marouane Chamakh Empty Nicklas Bendtner vs Marouane Chamakh

Post by Raptorgunner Fri 05 Aug 2011, 15:31

Who is better, My pick would be Bendtner even though I do joke about him, I still think he has a bright future and could be a star at Arsenal.

I really hope Bendtner stays at Arsenal, We need him to give competition to Chamakh. I would prefer Bendtner to be back up to RVP.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Nicklas Bendtner vs Marouane Chamakh Empty Re: Nicklas Bendtner vs Marouane Chamakh

Post by djoe26 Fri 05 Aug 2011, 15:39

I would like Bendy to stay but i dont know if thats gonna happen. What about Vela guys?
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Nicklas Bendtner vs Marouane Chamakh Empty Re: Nicklas Bendtner vs Marouane Chamakh

Post by Ali Fri 05 Aug 2011, 15:50

Chamakh Smile
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Fri 05 Aug 2011, 16:12

bendy is still better than chamack
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Fri 05 Aug 2011, 16:15

At the moment, I'd rather use Bendtner up front than Chamakh. Chamakh is completely out of form and a detriment to the team at the moment.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Fri 05 Aug 2011, 16:29

I am coming more around to the idea of bendtner staying now too.

The whole blackmail thing has affected Chamakh wayyy too much
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by Spider Fri 05 Aug 2011, 16:36

will we are yet to see the real Chamack so i say we should wait and see what he will be like this season
Spider
Spider
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/#!/ma7moud_21

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Fri 05 Aug 2011, 16:41

I think we had seen enough of Bendtner.. I dont expect any more from him..
And Chamakh.. I think he can return to his form..
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by usman111 Fri 05 Aug 2011, 16:44

i would go for bendtner because he is a better forward, chamack tries to play like mid fielders although he is a striker and i never find him at the right place at the right time.
usman111
usman111
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by KMD Fri 05 Aug 2011, 16:52

Yes chamckh is missing positioning, maybe its the blackmailing thing or maybe he cant play at Arsenal, Id keep bendy or sell them both and i still dont like vela
KMD
KMD
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Fri 05 Aug 2011, 17:17

Chamakh can be good for us, but he needs to get his head straight. I actually think Bendtner has more raw talent though...
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Fri 05 Aug 2011, 17:21

No doubt Bendtner got talent.. But i dont see him improving.. And his ego is so much that he wont stand for a 2nd choice.. And i dont like him playing in the wing..
Hope he learns from the offers he received this season.. Thinks he is the best striker in the world.. Lol..
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri 05 Aug 2011, 18:16

Chamakh. He was really good when he first arrived and I just want him to go back to that form. It's only preseason so you never know if he goes back to his ways. Is also a much better header than Bendtner, if we're using a target man. Bendtner has better shooting, sure, but misses too many sitters.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri 05 Aug 2011, 18:18

Chamakh > bendtner by a mile. His link up play is much, much better then bendtner, and he's much more mobile.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by APSplots Fri 05 Aug 2011, 20:15

Bendtner is a shambles of a striker. You'd think him being so tall would bring our attack a bit more of a physical edge and give us more aerial options but he's pants. He's weak and cannot head the ball to believe he said that he believes one day he'll be world player of the year. scratch

APSplots
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri 05 Aug 2011, 21:16

APSplots wrote:Bendtner is a shambles of a striker. You'd think him being so tall would bring our attack a bit more of a physical edge and give us more aerial options but he's pants. He's weak and cannot head the ball to believe he said that he believes one day he'll be world player of the year. scratch

Welcome, tell us about yourself. how you are handling the transfer window Very Happy
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by APSplots Fri 05 Aug 2011, 21:58

Raptorgunner wrote:
APSplots wrote:Bendtner is a shambles of a striker. You'd think him being so tall would bring our attack a bit more of a physical edge and give us more aerial options but he's pants. He's weak and cannot head the ball to believe he said that he believes one day he'll be world player of the year. scratch

Welcome, tell us about yourself. how you are handling the transfer window Very Happy

I think Gervinho was an intelligent signing. Fast, strong, exceptional heading, and great finisher. Chamakh vanished just before Xmas, Bendtner has been a shambles from birth & we all know about rvp's injuries. But other than that I've been annoyed. Why do we not have a new centre back. Koscielny is abysmal, everybody thinks he's Vidic Jr because he played well against Barca but he's made an error too many. Conceded too many penalties and LOST US THE CARLING CUP Mad. Webber has lost the plot wanting to sell Nasri for nothing next season. Overall I am not a happy gunner

APSplots
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Fri 05 Aug 2011, 23:47

Chamakh only because I dont see Bendy staying> Chamakh would be a decent skilled verson of Emil Heskey if we was able to put on some muscles. To the poster above me, Kos did not cost us the carlingcup , it was the keeper.
Food for thought : No goals were let in when we paired TV and koschelney during the off season.
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat 06 Aug 2011, 00:34

Arsenalfaithfull wrote:Chamakh only because I dont see Bendy staying> Chamakh would be a decent skilled verson of Emil Heskey if we was able to put on some muscles. To the poster above me, Kos did not cost us the carlingcup , it was the keeper.
Food for thought : No goals were let in when we paired TV and koschelney during the off season.

your blaming Wojeich ?!?

Also, Chamakh is incredibly strong
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Sat 06 Aug 2011, 00:58

I dunno if you can blame anyone. It was just a freak accident. Better we don't point fingers.
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat 06 Aug 2011, 02:45

Chamakh is a nautical mile ahead of Bentner in... frankly every thing.

His intelligence and reading, dribbling, finishing, shooting, passing and of course the aerial threat.

I'm guessing Gooners here are forgetting his importance to Arsenal in the first half of the season as most of you remember his inconsistency in the 2nd half.

But that was simply due to him being absolutely burnt out as Arsene made the mistake of playing him to much without rest.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sat 06 Aug 2011, 02:54

Chamakh is a nautical mile ahead of Bentner in... frankly every thing.

His intelligence and reading, dribbling, finishing, shooting, passing and of course the aerial threat.

I'm not trying to belittle Chamakh here, but he really isn't that far ahead of Bendtner.

For all of Bendtner's faults, he has a much better shot than Chamakh. He has a wider variety of shots and is, more importantly, actually willing to take a shot on goal.

Chamakh, for all I've seen, is afraid to shoot even when the opportunity is there and his shooting leaves a bit to be desired.

Bendtner has this trademark of cutting in from the left and firing one in the far corner (see: Newcastle away, Ipswich home, Leyton Orient home, Man City away, Blackburm home a couple of years ago...). I can't see Chamakh doing that. Ever.

Intelligence is debatable. Bendtner, towards the end of the 09/10 season, always ended up in excellent goalscoring positions. Chamakh is rarely even in the box, although he has shown he can be intelligent without the ball.

Dribbling, Bendtner is far more likely to do something with the ball than Chamakh. Chamakh rarely dribbles with the ball. In any case, neither are great at that.

Heading: Chamakh scores more, but Bendtner is just as capable when presented the opportunity.

Having said all that, I haven't forgotten Chamakh's early season form last year and if he can refind that form, than great. Regardless of that though, Chamakh is still quite a limited footballer. Bendtner actually has a broader range of skills, but is inconsistent.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Sat 06 Aug 2011, 05:14

Jay you hit the nail on the head

/thread
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat 06 Aug 2011, 06:57

we should keep em both
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Sat 06 Aug 2011, 10:01

The Verminator wrote:I dunno if you can blame anyone. It was just a freak accident. Better we don't point fingers.
agree.. Its the only place i saw a huge mistake from Sczeny..
But its a shame that it happened on the most crucial time in the most silliest way.. And we know it was the turning point and it spoiled our season...
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next