EL Patron
Ali
djoe26
Raptorgunner
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who do you want to be back up to RVP

Nicklas Bendtner vs Marouane Chamakh - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%Nicklas Bendtner vs Marouane Chamakh - Page 2 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 12 ]
Nicklas Bendtner vs Marouane Chamakh - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%Nicklas Bendtner vs Marouane Chamakh - Page 2 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 12 ]

Total Votes : 24

Nicklas Bendtner vs Marouane Chamakh - Page 2 Empty Re: Nicklas Bendtner vs Marouane Chamakh

Post by Wilson37 Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:01 am

The Verminator wrote:I dunno if you can blame anyone. It was just a freak accident. Better we don't point fingers.
agree.. Its the only place i saw a huge mistake from Sczeny..
But its a shame that it happened on the most crucial time in the most silliest way.. And we know it was the turning point and it spoiled our season...

Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Nicklas Bendtner vs Marouane Chamakh - Page 2 Empty Re: Nicklas Bendtner vs Marouane Chamakh

Post by Iceman Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:05 am

To add to Jay's points (Which I fully agree with):

Chamakh is miles ahead of Bendtner in terms of link-up play and holding the ball. Bendtner, for all his size, doesn't do a good job at holding up the ball. To add to that, Chamakh is more mobile when played in the CF position. He constantly rotated positions with our wingers which worked wonders at the start of last season. Bendtner usually just stays in the center, without moving too much which usually gives defenses less trouble in general.
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:06 am

ali8775 wrote:we should keep em both
i dont agree.. I feel we have given Bendtner enough chances.. So i dont want him to see him preferred as 2nd choice (not sure he will be ready) or given more chances.. We could give his playing time to some one from the reserves...

Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:38 am

We've given Bendtner chances...on the freakin wings! He still managed to score many goals and have several "wow" moments. We rarely, if ever, played him as the CF last season, so I really don't consider that "giving him plenty of chances"
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by usman111 Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:50 pm

you know the problem i see with chamack is that he wants to take part in build play but in doing that he doesn't get into the right position when required. bendtner though is more direct type and he will take a shot even if he has 15% chance of scoring. to sum it up chamack loves arsenal and he wants to score the best goal but in doing so he over commits. the thing with forwards is that they need to score ugly chamack cant.
usman111
usman111
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Artilleristen Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:59 am

why dont they try and find a decent back-up.
Artilleristen
Artilleristen
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:29 am

If it is scoring ugly then that is something that can be learned. His touch is really good for a target man and he gives something a new dimension to arsenals play. its not just goals when chamakh plays the team plays alot better. just watch morocco destroying us and youll see an inform chamakh
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:23 am

Chamakh, ffs!

He came to the premier league, in his first season he did great at the start, but faded away as the season went on.

I don't know what is to be blamed for that, but what I know is that this coming season, he'll be banging in his fair share of goals, and helping Arsenal to a title!
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:24 am

Chamakh, ffs!

He came to the premier league, in his first season he did great at the start, but faded away as the season went on.

I don't know what is to be blamed for that, but what I know is that this coming season, he'll be banging in his fair share of goals, and helping Arsenal to a title!
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2