dreamer
fadjriemilan
IrasMaldinista
65 posters

Page 21 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next

Go down

Off-Topic Garden Café - Page 21 Empty Re: Off-Topic Garden Café

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:16 am

I watched Final fantasy advent children again, absolutely love the final fight scene.

Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:32 pm

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:I watched Final fantasy advent children again, absolutely love the final fight scene.

actually advent children was also suppose to be game, then they changed their mind to make anime instead

when final fantasy VII came i was too young my friends brothers were big fans and had character figures. They had them all, and i really wanted to buy all of them but back then my parents just would say just pick one dont have to buy all the figures (character) of FFVII lol

I really loved everyone of FFVII, didnt know who to pick but i just picked Cloud Strife randomly back then. Aerith Gainsborough and TIfa Lockhart were the first female characters which i ever fell in love for because i dont normally like female characters in games. Aerith was playable character too so i even like her more even now, Tifa as well. Really i will definitely buy those figures now u guys reminded me. i just got Cloud Strife and Vincent Valentine only!!! T.T s...t i dont even have Sephiroth and he is the most ultra coolest character in video game!! lol

really man i mean FFVII is one of those games its not just games, everytime u go from one plot to another it just emotionally gets u from heart. story is just perfect!! for days, months i couldnt believe when aerith had to die. when playing Crisis Core with my best friend, i cant believe my favourite characters died there (T^T)..

also great thing about this game from FFVII to crisis core, and then last order, advent children... its a perfect series...so i m so happy to know pusha, rossoneri ninja u guys like them...

did u guys cry ?? i mean it got me man how many times everyone die lol and have to cry.. most tragedy for me was when Angeeal died, passed his sword to Zack Flair he died, his love of his life Aerith died, not to mention Nibelheim tragedy. anyway msot welcome to discuss FFVII stories lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:01 am

JespSwe wrote:
Rossoneri Ninja wrote:I watched Final fantasy advent children again, absolutely love the final fight scene.

actually advent children was also suppose to be game, then they changed their mind to make anime instead

when final fantasy VII came i was too young my friends brothers were big fans and had character figures. They had them all, and i really wanted to buy all of them but back then my parents just would say just pick one dont have to buy all the figures (character) of FFVII lol

I really loved everyone of FFVII, didnt know who to pick but i just picked Cloud Strife randomly back then. Aerith Gainsborough and TIfa Lockhart were the first female characters which i ever fell in love for because i dont normally like female characters in games. Aerith was playable character too so i even like her more even now, Tifa as well. Really i will definitely buy those figures now u guys reminded me. i just got Cloud Strife and Vincent Valentine only!!! T.T s...t i dont even have Sephiroth and he is the most ultra coolest character in video game!! lol

really man i mean FFVII is one of those games its not just games, everytime u go from one plot to another it just emotionally gets u from heart. story is just perfect!! for days, months i couldnt believe when aerith had to die. when playing Crisis Core with my best friend, i cant believe my favourite characters died there (T^T)..

also great thing about this game from FFVII to crisis core, and then last order, advent children... its a perfect series...so i m so happy to know pusha, rossoneri ninja u guys like them...

did u guys cry ?? i mean it got me man how many times everyone die lol and have to cry.. most tragedy for me was when Angeeal died, passed his sword to Zack Flair he died, his love of his life Aerith died, not to mention Nibelheim tragedy. anyway msot welcome to discuss FFVII stories lol

Cloud was the the first RPG character i've ever loved, and since then i've always compared any ff game's main protagonist to Cloud. I loved Tifa too.. thought Cloud was an idiot for choosing Aerith ( I named her Rose \Very Happy/ ) so i did as best as i could to make Cloud choose Tifa, but it wasn't meant to be Sad.

I loved FF7 allot because it was the first game i felt emotionally attached to, it was a weird experience and the game had so many "wow" factors in it. But the plot was so simplistic and anyone could relate to it easily. The characters where so unique and everyone had their moment to shine and you could learn so much about them.

I never cried though, there were sad moments but i stayed strong.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:21 pm

When exactly was December 13? Because you know, that's the date I last posted something here...

Life goes on, life goes on.
You can't understand what's changed in you since yesterday, but you can understand changes of the last six months.

I miss you guys, I love you.

Maybe my biggest problem (I mean in here) is that since I haven't posted for sooooooo long, the number of things I need to get off my chest has become a bit insane, so that led me to decide I might as well not say anything.

Hell, I don't know.

Many of you have watched Luc Besson's "Leon: The Professional" (1994) featuring marvelous performances from Jean Reno and Natalie Portman, right?

Point is, in this well-made film there's a funny scene in which Mathilda (Portman) asks Leon (Reno), "Is life always this hard, or is it just when you're a kid?"
And if there's any sense in you, pals, you'll know that's not an answerable question. It's ridiculous.

I'm starting to feel the reality of things, I'm starting to see a bit deeper.
Now I know what guilt is, now I know what pressure-to-do-better is, now I know what my dad has been telling me about for years really is, now I (think) I know what life is (more or less).

MilanFan7 was (I guess he still pretty much is) angry with people who called him "kid", "underage" etc.

Well, listen up Lebanese buddy, I wished I could stay 10, let alone your skanky 16. I'd die to be called a kid, and to feel like one again.
If I were you, I would try to stay 16 forever, just like now that I'm trying my best not to get older than 21!!!

Alright, I know. I'm in a better economic condition than before, I look much better, I now have an angel who cares about me, I'm more confident, My opinions are far more respected now, I understand everything easier... but, I don't really think I am quite as peaceful as I was before, and this is the most important thing.

Health of body and mind is the single most important thing in life, I bet my ass it is.

I always try to become better, my biggest fear comes true when I stop working on that.

Anyway.

I wished we could get together somewhere in this tiny/vast world; meet in person, talk Milan 25/8, talk life, talk about everything.

We could laugh together, we could cuss together, we could argue with each other... It would be anything but boring, it will be great.
Just as you are guys: You are great, just great.

I'll talk more later...

P.S. THC 10! You liar! You said you and Arquitecto plan to let us join you in your what-everything-means discussions, where is that? Am I blind or it's just not there? You lying *(%&)()*_^(^&)&(*&!!!!!!!!!!
I'm just kidding!
I miss you in particular, the most sensitive guy in the whole forum. I wished my best real life friend had some of you in him, it would be awesome...
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:48 am

The Legend Has Spoken :bow:
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:46 am

THC 10 wrote:Arq and I have been sharing messages back and fourth over the last couple of months and we’ve decided to bring these intellectual conversations into the off-topic garden café (as long as Iras approves). We discussed all things life and I always came out of those conversations feeling more confident about life. The more great minds, the better the conversation and insight; we all know that the Milan section is filled with some of the most bright, interesting and unique minds this forum has to offer.

I know I haven’t spent much time posting in the Milan section, but I’m always lurking and keeping up with my original forum family. There was a time when I wasn’t even aware there was life outside of the Milan section and I miss those days. I’m hoping to be welcomed back, but if that’s not the case, I’ll just have to work my way back into your good graces.

I’m not sure the best way to get this started, perhaps some of you can offer some advice, or even get the ball rolling for the rest of us. It would be great to see this thread before more active again.

This was my attempt at getting the "all things life" conversation going and no one showed much interest. We're ready whenever the rest of the forum are prepared to get this thing started, we can't do it all on our own. Perhaps we can make a separate thread and sticky it; I just didn't get the impression that others were that interested. So please don't say that I didn't try (I'm not sure if the above post is how you figured out about the idea.) We're not holding out on you guys, I promise you that much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:29 am

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:
JespSwe wrote:

Cloud was the the first RPG character i've ever loved, and since then i've always compared any ff game's main protagonist to Cloud. I loved Tifa too.. thought Cloud was an idiot for choosing Aerith ( I named her Rose \Very Happy/ ) so i did as best as i could to make Cloud choose Tifa, but it wasn't meant to be Sad.

I loved FF7 allot because it was the first game i felt emotionally attached to, it was a weird experience and the game had so many "wow" factors in it. But the plot was so simplistic and anyone could relate to it easily. The characters where so unique and everyone had their moment to shine and you could learn so much about them.

I never cried though, there were sad moments but i stayed strong.

its so difficult to depict whom cloud really loved because Cloud Strife himself in games nor anime was not exactly a kind of a Lover. I think Cloud sees Aerith Gainsborough as very close to his heart just like his best friend Zack Flair, and from playing Crisis Core it was evident, Zakk loved Aerith, asked for date, also some lovey dovey moments where Zakk jokes how Aerith looks lovely in pink, and ribbon so Aerith promises she will always be like how Zack wanted, takes advice to sell flowers like Zack asked him to, also when Shinra armies were sent to kill both Cloud and Zack, i thought Zack personally didnt care about ordeals going on around him, rather wanted to return to Midgar to see Aerith once more after years of disappearance, and hardly getting touch. i thought Zack really loved Aerith and as Aerith also wrote to Zack so many times but never got the letter because had turks got before shinras , i thought tseng would save them and give Zack the letter Aerith wrote.
Meanwhile i thought Aerith said once Cloud looks so much like Zack inside out, how same both are everything both Cloud and Zack do, the personality the gesture so Aerith says she sees Zack in Cloud Aerith hinted she likes or love Cloud in a way.. its difficult to say who loves who. me and my best friend we played Crisis core together in PSP we just thought it was Zack and Aerith. After we know Aerith died, Zack died so they are together maybe both were meant to be together

Off-Topic Garden Café - Page 21 352650-cloud_strife_amp_aeris_gainsborough

Tifa i think loved Cloud more as she was always so keen so happy to meet and talk to Cloud, she knew about him more than anyone else, while Cloud was shy with Tifa but i think Tifa was that friendly welcoming person everytime they meet together. In DVD extra of Advent Children character maker NOmura said, Tifa was more like a 恋人 (koibito, lover) of Cloud. Cloud as u know in Advent Children was more shy more kind of quiet, sad, and he thought he was a sin, put lot of guilt on himself after what happened in Crisis Core he said he cant be saved, by family, nor friends...no one.. so Tifa says unfair...why dont u tell me how u feel, is it because we are just childhood friends?? but its so clear she says so because she loves Cloud., he had to bear Zack death, in FFVII he couldnt prevent Aerith death while for time being he couldnt do anything under the influence of Sephiroth manipulating him. So he took lot of responsibility, so thats why Tifa was trying to comfort Cloud more.
also as Tifa and Cloud were from Nibelheim friends since childhood, cloud mother also wanted him to be with her,

on one note, Cloud took on Zack's memories and feelings. I think he had genuine feelings for Tifa pre-mako poisoning and post FFVII. But after going through the mako poisoning and his mind getting all messed up he ended up with Zack's feelings for Aerith. But once he regained his true self, I think his feelings for Tifa started to come back, also said he wants to be with Tifa....
in Advent Children as u know cloud lives in Church along with kids where Aerith had grown flowers, so... its really hard say who loves who its sankau kankei (三角関係) love triangle LMAO ^O~ hehehehe

man ur so strong, we japanese are cry babies when it comes to emotional stuffs like this. i dont think i was like crying when i played FFVII alongside friends cause i was a little too young rather shocked in the end, but Crisis Core really got me lol i mean Zack died a hero and left his legacy in Cloud. and seeing how cloud took so much responsibility in himself got me in tears as well. he was broke but im glad by the end of advent children he forgave himself.

so rossoneri ninja thats how i see between those three...

pusha any thoughts ???

btw some rememberance for u guys from crisis core (T^T).....

(Zack and Cloud... Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Off-Topic Garden Café - Page 21 1a7e660dabc8fc45156b33760b531e311288887520_full
Cloud <3 Tifa
Off-Topic Garden Café - Page 21 Zack_%26_Aeris
Zack Fair <3 Aerith

Last edited by JespSwe on Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:22 am

btw pusha, Rossoneri ninja... any thoughts on... Genesis Rhapsodos, Angeal Hewley and Sephiroth????

here is some epic, moment of pure awesomeness from crisis core!!!! woooooooohooooo <3

man, i love Genesis way of life and his addiction on `Loveless' elegy, Sephiroth calmness persona and super cool gestures, and Angeal Hewley being the best mentor there is.... <3

btw did u guys know Genesis Rhapsodos character looks designed are inspired and voiced by japan's one of the most famous musician Gackt??

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:02 am

I used to think I'll become crazy-rich someday, for no particular reason, with no particular way in mind, and with no true motivation. I just felt like getting/being reach is the best thing in the world.

But now that I've done some heavy thinking and daydreaming, I know why, how and when that should happen.

A while ago I finally realized what really pushes me beyond my limits is first and foremost accepting my limits.
When you admit you have these disappointing deficiencies, you finally have a foundation to build on. You know where to start.

Right now, my biggest goal is helping my bro not to go through what I went, help him feel more protected and less alone than I did, and most importantly, give him all he needs to follow his dreams peacefully and with a happy heart.

I'm only 21, but I already know it's getting late to become somebody.

You know what I want? I want my brother to be proud of me, and me of him. We have been in everything together since long ago, maybe we're destined to remain this way.

After I set him up with good circumstances, it's the turn of "the next me"!!!
Yeah, I plan to look for all the Abbases (IrasMaldinistas) who have potential but either no way to express and put it in practice or whose confidence level is 50 meters of crap below zero.

Gone are the days when I was 15 and fantasized about Lamborghini Reventon. Of course I'd like to try everything before I close my eyes forever, but having them as objective is wrong, dumb and hollow.

Instead, I want new stuff to be invented with my help, I want good things to happen because of my efforts, I want families to shape up thanks to me, I want children to grow and flourish because of my excessive attention and I don't care if they don't know me; the one man who helped them go up.

I want people to someday pray, "Dear God, whoever you assigned the task to make all this happen, please let him live joyously and die in eternal peace, for he is simply a good man."

I'm badly far from there just yet, huh? But then, we were far from moon 100 years ago, and somehow we made it there...

Bruce Lee says: "The best way to live, is living for others."

Nice.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:03 pm

Iras, my friend, you truly never fail to disappoint me and I always love hearing your perspective. I also would love to discuss this topic you bring up of being rich; I think most (if not all) children grow up with this dream and I for one can't stand it. Now please don't get me wrong, I had the same dream as a child and I had thoughts of that big house and fancy car; these days, not so much. I've realized those dreams were ridiculous and even if I attained this money I dreamt of, it would not be spent on such materialistic items. Unfortunately, I still know people who have hopes of making a ton of money and still speak of the same things I wanted as a child; the only problem is they hope to attain this by luck (lottery.)

The older I get, the less I affiliate the word "rich" with money; now I think about that word and think more along the lines of plentiful and abundant. I want a "rich" brain and mind, you know something that will one day help me reach my dreams and goals. I know you had brought up limits and how it's important to know your own and I agree with that too an extent; I just also believe it's important to not underestimate your limits. While most do have some deficiencies, I truly believe others invent/create their of their own false "deficiencies"; even if we suffer from something, we must understand that the mind is stronger than all. We all have the ability to overcome whatever roadblocks and hurdles that have been put in our path to greatness, the only difference between those who succeed and those that fail is, some of us don't let these challenges bring us down.

For far too long (19-24) I let this "hurdles" get the best of me, but what I didn't know is that I was filling my mind with knowledge and power. While I wasn't doing what most of my old friends were, I was still progressing and growing as an individual and Iras you actually are a big reason for this. To be honest, anybody who ever gave me a tiny piece of advice in this place has helped me in my road to becoming a man; it just took my five years to jump over that hurdle and know I'll be more prepared for next one.

I love what you said about your younger brother. I actually have an older brother (26) and I'm doing my best to motivate him do pursue his dreams; I don't do this because I want him to try, I do it because I believe in him and know he hasn't put that same belief in himself (something I've been guilty of for far too long.) My best advice is to equip him with a mind like your own (obviously we want him to be his own man,) but if he has half the head you have on your shoulders, I'm quite certain he'll succeed in life. I'm actually really starting to focus on my family (father, brother and especially my lovely mother.) I absolutely love her and haven't been acting like it for far too long, I not understand it's now my turn to take care of her (I packed her a lunch for school yesterday) and I shall be taking care of the house more often.

IrasMaldinsta wrote:Gone are the days when I was 15 and fantasized about Lamborghini Reventon. Of course I'd like to try everything before I close my eyes forever, but having them as objective is wrong, dumb and hollow.

Instead, I want new stuff to be invented with my help, I want good things to happen because of my efforts, I want families to shape up thanks to me, I want children to grow and flourish because of my excessive attention and I don't care if they don't know me; the one man who helped them go up.

I want people to someday pray, "Dear God, whoever you assigned the task to make all this happen, please let him live joyously and die in eternal peace, for he is simply a good man."

Words can't tell you how inspirational this text is for me. I've always been one to want to help others since I was a child. But my actions haven't proven that and maybe that's because I need to work on myself first. If I ever become successful I want to use that to try and make a real difference for those who weren't given the same opportunities as others, whether that be financially or mentally. These days I try to focus and think about what I want to do with my life and when I find an answer to those questions, I think it's safe to say Arq has given me enough information on how to make that happen. I want to do what you did for me (Iras) and what Arq did for me; I'm certain there are so many others who have the ability and just don't have that confidence, it's very similar to what you said in your post...

After I set him up with good circumstances, it's the turn of "the next me"!!!
Yeah, I plan to look for all the Abbases (IrasMaldinistas) who have potential but either no way to express and put it in practice or whose confidence level is 50 meters of crap below zero.

Just know you've already succeeded once already Thumbs up and I'm forever grateful for that; sometime the smallest gestures in life can make the biggest difference in ones life.

IrasMaldinsta wrote:I'm only 21, but I already know it's getting late to become somebody.

I turn 25 tomorrow and maybe that's why I'm forced to disagree with you on this one Very Happy

I leave you all with this wonderful song I first heard in middle school...

This quote from the song might be perfect for you Iras

"Don’t feel guilty if you don’t know what you want to do with your
life…the most interesting people I know didn’t know at 22 what they
wanted to do with their lives, some of the most interesting 40 year
olds I know still don’t."

I must run along now and make my breakfast, but I hope to hear from you again in the near future and I hope that I can one day soon return the favor (if I haven't already.) Take care, my dear friend.

P.S. We must one day make this dream of yours (and mind) become a reality.

IrasMaldinsta wrote: I wished we could get together somewhere in this tiny/vast world; meet in person, talk Milan 25/8, talk life, talk about everything.

We could laugh together, we could cuss together, we could argue with each other... It would be anything but boring, it will be great.
Just as you are guys: You are great, just great.

But you forgot about us playing footy together, or maybe you saw my videos and thought otherwise Smile. Although I'll never forget about that magical indoor game you told me about, so perhaps it is I who should be worried.

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:51 am

THC 10 wrote:
THC 10 wrote:Arq and I have been sharing messages back and fourth over the last couple of months and we’ve decided to bring these intellectual conversations into the off-topic garden café (as long as Iras approves). We discussed all things life and I always came out of those conversations feeling more confident about life. The more great minds, the better the conversation and insight; we all know that the Milan section is filled with some of the most bright, interesting and unique minds this forum has to offer.

I know I haven’t spent much time posting in the Milan section, but I’m always lurking and keeping up with my original forum family. There was a time when I wasn’t even aware there was life outside of the Milan section and I miss those days. I’m hoping to be welcomed back, but if that’s not the case, I’ll just have to work my way back into your good graces.

I’m not sure the best way to get this started, perhaps some of you can offer some advice, or even get the ball rolling for the rest of us. It would be great to see this thread before more active again.

This was my attempt at getting the "all things life" conversation going and no one showed much interest. We're ready whenever the rest of the forum are prepared to get this thing started, we can't do it all on our own. Perhaps we can make a separate thread and sticky it; I just didn't get the impression that others were that interested. So please don't say that I didn't try (I'm not sure if the above post is how you figured out about the idea.) We're not holding out on you guys, I promise you that much.

THC I'd be very interested to hear all this.

Whether here or in a PM, I'd love to see all these Very Happy

I would appreciate that much.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:11 am

Do you think dreaming big actually transforms into achieving big?

I suppose so, yet it depends.

Sometimes we just believe in something, it could be anything: Believing in our ability as a lover, believing in our career and the financial security it can bring us, believing in that our father means well for us etc etc.

And then, sometimes we try to make-believe we believe in something, like we could be a Milan player, we could have a large family, we could become a major name in music and cinema etc etc.

These are big objectives, but you know what? We could experiment with little things, see if it works.

I don't hide it, I did experiment some stuff.

I remember I saw something on a billboard in one of Tehran's highways, and I thought, "Meh, this is mine. I f*cking own it."
You know what? In 7 months it was mine. Easy. Just like that.

And then, I had set an objective for me, to make around $24,000 a year.
That one I couldn't get.

I guess it was because I didn't take every factor into account, the fact that I'm a student (bye bye full-time job), that I'm only 21, that Iran is in as shitty an economic situation as it has ever been in its 3000 year history, and that I haven't got enough decisive motivation.

I guess now I do, and since I found some connections in a fantastic business (it's too legit too, don't worry, I ain't no smuggler or whatnot), I guess I could have a breakthrough in the next two to three years.

My advice to you is: Don't get too hopeful of anything, always be realistic, always know your limits and never give up.

I once gave up, but fate and God (call it universe or whatever you like) embarrassed me with their generousness and forgiveness.

Maybe all you need is love...

Fate is tricky.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:34 am

IrasMaldinista wrote:Do you think dreaming big actually transforms into achieving big?

I suppose so, yet it depends.

Sometimes we just believe in something, it could be anything: Believing in our ability as a lover, believing in our career and the financial security it can bring us, believing in that our father means well for us etc etc.

And then, sometimes we try to make-believe we believe in something, like we could be a Milan player, we could have a large family, we could become a major name in music and cinema etc etc.

These are big objectives, but you know what? We could experiment with little things, see if it works.

I don't hide it, I did experiment some stuff.

I remember I saw something on a billboard in one of Tehran's highways, and I thought, "Meh, this is mine. I f*cking own it."
You know what? In 7 months it was mine. Easy. Just like that.

And then, I had set an objective for me, to make around $24,000 a year.
That one I couldn't get.

I guess it was because I didn't take every factor into account, the fact that I'm a student (bye bye full-time job), that I'm only 21, that Iran is in as shitty an economic situation as it has ever been in its 3000 year history, and that I haven't got enough decisive motivation.

I guess now I do, and since I found some connections in a fantastic business (it's too legit too, don't worry, I ain't no smuggler or whatnot), I guess I could have a breakthrough in the next two to three years.

My advice to you is: Don't get too hopeful of anything, always be realistic, always know your limits and never give up.

I once gave up, but fate and God (call it universe or whatever you like) embarrassed me with their generousness and forgiveness.

Maybe all you need is love...

Fate is tricky.

Great story. Inspirational.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:06 pm

2011 was a fantastic film-year.

From edge-of-the-seat "Moneyball" to cool and awesome "Drive", from sentimental War Horse to existential and ambitious "Tree Of Life", it had everything in it.

I was pleased with how everything has built up to now, less than two weeks left to Oscar ceremony.

IMO, Brad Pitt has given the best performance among men, Viola Davis among women.

Special mention goes to Gosling, who year after year consolidates his position as one of the most talented actors of the last 10 years, with marvelous performances in "Crazy, Stupid, Love", "Drive and "Ides Of March".

The best film is obviously Terrence Malick's groundbreaking "Tree of life", which aims to portray no less than life itself. It is phenomenal, simply phenomenal.

American imaginative, Woody Allen, never disappoints and he delivered one of his finest works of art in "Midnight In Paris", a tale of unique sweetness in whose every scene you could see the sure hands of writer/director clearly, with wonderful dialogues and shots that wouldn't easily be forgotten.

Also, my one and only Martin Scorsese created an extravagant masterpiece which could well earn him the Oscar for direction, a love-letter to Cinema, celebrating the power a simple camera and a few people could have if mixed well. Scorsese is like always head and shoulders above the rest. Love him.

In any case, I was really satisfied with 2011, but I guess you guys (just like me) look forward to an otherworldly 2012, a year that will bring us another Tarantino film "Django Unchained" which apprently discusses slavery and racial issues, along with the final installment of Christopher Nolan's legendary Batman trilogy.
"Dark Night Rises" will be the cinematic event of the year, be sure to not miss it.

Let's see what you guys think about 2011 as a film-year and also what 2012 promises.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:56 am

American imaginative, Woody Allen, never disappoints and he delivered one of his finest works of art in "Midnight In Paris", a tale of unique sweetness in whose every scene you could see the sure hands of writer/director clearly, with wonderful dialogues and shots that wouldn't easily be forgotten.

Woody Allen :bow:

Midnight In Paris is a fantastic movie. Everyone should watch it Very Happy
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:56 am

JespSwe wrote:
its so difficult to depict whom cloud really loved because Cloud Strife himself in games nor anime was not exactly a kind of a Lover. I think Cloud sees Aerith Gainsborough as very close to his heart just like his best friend Zack Flair, and from playing Crisis Core it was evident, Zakk loved Aerith, asked for date, also some lovey dovey moments where Zakk jokes how Aerith looks lovely in pink, and ribbon so Aerith promises she will always be like how Zack wanted, takes advice to sell flowers like Zack asked him to, also when Shinra armies were sent to kill both Cloud and Zack, i thought Zack personally didnt care about ordeals going on around him, rather wanted to return to Midgar to see Aerith once more after years of disappearance, and hardly getting touch. i thought Zack really loved Aerith and as Aerith also wrote to Zack so many times but never got the letter because had turks got before shinras , i thought tseng would save them and give Zack the letter Aerith wrote.
Meanwhile i thought Aerith said once Cloud looks so much like Zack inside out, how same both are everything both Cloud and Zack do, the personality the gesture so Aerith says she sees Zack in Cloud Aerith hinted she likes or love Cloud in a way.. its difficult to say who loves who. me and my best friend we played Crisis core together in PSP we just thought it was Zack and Aerith. After we know Aerith died, Zack died so they are together maybe both were meant to be together

Off-Topic Garden Café - Page 21 352650-cloud_strife_amp_aeris_gainsborough

Tifa i think loved Cloud more as she was always so keen so happy to meet and talk to Cloud, she knew about him more than anyone else, while Cloud was shy with Tifa but i think Tifa was that friendly welcoming person everytime they meet together. In DVD extra of Advent Children character maker NOmura said, Tifa was more like a 恋人 (koibito, lover) of Cloud. Cloud as u know in Advent Children was more shy more kind of quiet, sad, and he thought he was a sin, put lot of guilt on himself after what happened in Crisis Core he said he cant be saved, by family, nor friends...no one.. so Tifa says unfair...why dont u tell me how u feel, is it because we are just childhood friends?? but its so clear she says so because she loves Cloud., he had to bear Zack death, in FFVII he couldnt prevent Aerith death while for time being he couldnt do anything under the influence of Sephiroth manipulating him. So he took lot of responsibility, so thats why Tifa was trying to comfort Cloud more.
also as Tifa and Cloud were from Nibelheim friends since childhood, cloud mother also wanted him to be with her,

on one note, Cloud took on Zack's memories and feelings. I think he had genuine feelings for Tifa pre-mako poisoning and post FFVII. But after going through the mako poisoning and his mind getting all messed up he ended up with Zack's feelings for Aerith. But once he regained his true self, I think his feelings for Tifa started to come back, also said he wants to be with Tifa....
in Advent Children as u know cloud lives in Church along with kids where Aerith had grown flowers, so... its really hard say who loves who its sankau kankei (三角関係) love triangle LMAO ^O~ hehehehe

man ur so strong, we japanese are cry babies when it comes to emotional stuffs like this. i dont think i was like crying when i played FFVII alongside friends cause i was a little too young rather shocked in the end, but Crisis Core really got me lol i mean Zack died a hero and left his legacy in Cloud. and seeing how cloud took so much responsibility in himself got me in tears as well. he was broke but im glad by the end of advent children he forgave himself.

so rossoneri ninja thats how i see between those three...

pusha any thoughts ???

btw some rememberance for u guys from crisis core (T^T).....

(Zack and Cloud... Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Off-Topic Garden Café - Page 21 1a7e660dabc8fc45156b33760b531e311288887520_full
Cloud <3 Tifa
Off-Topic Garden Café - Page 21 Zack_%26_Aeris
Zack Fair <3 Aerith

:bow:

You humble me..and i thought i knew allot about FF7 lmao!

I've never had the privilege of playing crisis core,one of my many great gaming regrets. So i can't really comment on the content of the sub plots that had developed before and after FF7. Sad

Now let us return to the matter of who Cloud should have been with LoL I've always felt that Tifa Lockheart, who admittedly was my first gamer crush ( Dem breastesses Shocked ), is Cloud's true love and they were always meant to be together. Tifa was strong mentally and she is probably the only character in FF7 that didn't have an identity crisis lol. Cloud in his younger years seemed like a whimp and not strong mentally, this was seen clearly during his return to his hometown after leaving to become part of SOLDIER. He was so ashamed and embarrassed after not making the grade to be part of SOLDIER, that he hid his Identity from everyone even his best childhood friend Tifa.

I always felt that during the game Aerith held something back and was painfully blissful about everything that was happening between her and Cloud, during the whole story line progression i felt that Tifa was the only one actually supporting Cloud to become better. So in the end of it all i left that Tifa was deserving of Cloud's love and he should be indebted to her for all that she has done for him. BUT NOOOOOO he had to chase the chick that was still suffering emotionally from losing her true love which was Zack. What is it with protagonists chasing the woman who is always emotionally complicated in some manner Razz

Next subject cheers

Sephiroth :bow:

Most complicated villian/hero i've ever had the pleasure of comign across in my years of rpg experiences. For me nothing will beat the cold pleasure it brought me to play along side him during the game ( albeit it being for only a short period of time ), watching the man do 9999 damage on each attack, when your best dps was probably 100 lol. This is what made the game so EPIC, playing along side Sephiroth made me admire his power, which is exactly how Cloud felt, and later on you hate and despise him.

Sorry Jespswe, there is much more i want to write about, but i feel even if i had a 100 pages in front of me i wouldn't still be able to fit in everything that made this game so epic. Most games i've played made me feel like i just want to get to the end and after i finished it, I find myself having no lingering attachment to the game. FF7 however changed my whole outlook into rpg's and i will forever remember it as a very maturing experience in my younger life.

Anyway's that is all i wanted to say for now Very Happy But i would really want to hear your thoughts on Sephiroth.. btw in advent children is his ( Sephiroth ) name pronounced that way? Advent children really blew me away, i refuse to watch it in english Razz

Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:40 pm

Have you ever felt like the whole world with everything in it is soon to come to a climax? Have you ever felt like every incident, everything that's happening around the world is part of a big plan? I mean really big?

I'm not talking about the judgment day or any of these religious stuff, I'm merely sharing what I've been feeling recently, since I don't know exactly when.

I've been having these illusions, that my eating an orange, going to the bathroom, playing Football, having sex... just everything I do, in addition to what you (and the rest of the world) do are taking us somewhere.
I don't know where.

Maybe it's only happening to me? I'm not talking about the illusions, I mean the climax thing here.

If this is the identity crisis, then it's happening 9 years too early (I'm 21, it happens to 30-year-olds, so...).

If I am depressed, then why do i spend a good part of everyday on laughing and not ever think of suicide?

If I've gone totally insane, nuts, mad, etc. then why people around me treat me completely normally and I'm making progress in everything?

As far as I know, I don't drink (not even a simple beer), I don't smoke (not even cigarettes) and I don't consume any pills (well, advil sometimes?).

So, what's the matter with me?

Could some of you tell me if you've been having these types of thoughts too?
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:48 pm

IrasMaldinista wrote:Have you ever felt like the whole world with everything in it is soon to come to a climax? Have you ever felt like every incident, everything that's happening around the world is part of a big plan? I mean really big?

I'm not talking about the judgment day or any of these religious stuff, I'm merely sharing what I've been feeling recently, since I don't know exactly when.

I've been having these illusions, that my eating an orange, going to the bathroom, playing Football, having sex... just everything I do, in addition to what you (and the rest of the world) do are taking us somewhere.
I don't know where.

Maybe it's only happening to me? I'm not talking about the illusions, I mean the climax thing here.

If this is the identity crisis, then it's happening 9 years too early (I'm 21, it happens to 30-year-olds, so...).

If I am depressed, then why do i spend a good part of everyday on laughing and not ever think of suicide?

If I've gone totally insane, nuts, mad, etc. then why people around me treat me completely normally and I'm making progress in everything?

As far as I know, I don't drink (not even a simple beer), I don't smoke (not even cigarettes) and I don't consume any pills (well, advil sometimes?).

So, what's the matter with me?

Could some of you tell me if you've been having these types of thoughts too?

you are intelligent and hence why you care so much for all the crap you see happening everywhere. Intelligent people happens to do things like that

But the real mystery here is that you don't drink , obviously
As i see it, you can relax with a drink or 2 and if these "illusions" keep coming , well you can blame the drinks .. win-win Laughing a joke
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:18 am

40 year-olds call that a mid-life crisis. 21 year-olds call it creativity.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:43 am

It's been a few years that Iranian officials have been whispering and talking about "cleaning" the cyber space i.e. our very own Internet.

They believe what the "Corrupt Western Powers" put on the Internet is dangerous and ruins a person's soul, thus they are working on a way to block all our access to it, except for some scientific websites.

They wanna create something by the name of "National Internet" or "Clean Internet" which is consistent with sacred rules of Islam.

Well, these were just talks only until a while ago, as Khamenei (the so-called great leader of my country) and his dogs recently established a committee by the title of "The National Internet Monitoring Council".

The goal? To get rid of the whole Internet thing which is a pain in their fat ass because of the possibilities it provides for the regimes countless haters (like me), which means even proxy applications will be useless, because the source is supposed to change.

Pretty North Korea stuff, huh? You gotta LOVE these guys.

Anyway, my whole point is this: If such thing materializes (which is still highly unlikely, as 90% of their claims are bullshit bluffs), I will be unable to post here anymore, or contact you guys through Yahoo, Google, Facebook etc.

Since I don't know when my access is gonna be cut off (I hope the answer is never), I just wanted to say I loved my time here, I loved you, I love you and I will remember you.

My girl might be pissed off if she ever sees this, but let me be honest: Nothing ever helped me in difficult times more than the forum and my buddies in it. Absolutely nothing. I will forever be grateful to you and your kind responses.

I might be around here for many years to come, but then again, you never know with these dictatorship regimes, they are very moody, pigheaded and unpredictable, hence this little in-case-something-weird-happens goodbye letter.

C ya 'round.

Last edited by IrasMaldinista on Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:52 am

I feel so sorry for you and all the people in Iran who have their views and rights brutally suppressed. Do you think you will ever leave the country?
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:30 am

Here's hoping that never happens. Life in the Milan section without you will be...will be.....will be...

Words can't describe it. You are our life and soul mate.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:32 am

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Sciacca trying to be Jericho :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:58 pm

I've praised Barca on a couple of occasions here and have pointed out that we must be proud and happy to be observing this wonderful era.

But now, let's get more specific.

Here and now, we all have to rise to the feet of the best player in the history of the beautiful game, Lionel Andrés Messi.

I am young, I am actively and enthusiastically following top Football in all over the world and therefore it's my great honor to be one of the many who have the privilege to be living parallel to Messi.

To do what he does is to take Football as we know it to its summit, to raise the bar even higher than the likes of Zidane, Ronaldinho, Van Basten and Maradona did.

Each of the greats of the game have had flaws: Zidane was slow, Ronaldinho got distracted and lazy, Van Basten had a sick ankle, Maradona was lazy and became a junky, Cruijf was complacent and also smoked...

But this man, excuse me, this boy, he is simply perfect.

His ball control, his pace and explosiveness, his fitness and durability, his vision, his passing and shooting precision, his knowledge of the game as a collective and then his humbleness, his honesty, his lifestyle which is that of a true professional... What else do you expect?

He scores more than Van Basten (or Cr7) and assists more than Zidane (Or Xavi). He dribbles past more players than Ronaldinho (or Neymar) and he scores more headers than 1.95m Ibrahimovic...

And he does all that with such simplicity and effortlessness that an idiot like IrasMaldinista might think he's actually not doing much, or isn't laboring for what he achieves.

But fellas, as they say: Becoming good is easy, staying good is hard.
I can't imagine how much preparation and serious training he undertakes every day and every season to keep his levels this high. It is unthinkable how he cherishes and nourishes his Godsend gifts to improve even more. It takes my mind to funny places.

Looking at his statistics, year after year he becomes even better. That's close to impossible. Last year he scored 53 goals in 55 games. This year he has 50 goals to his name after only 43 games.

How much will he have scored by the time he hits the 50-game mark this season? Insane. Really insane. Seriously insane.

I don't know what is it that he's a product of.

Scientific progress of his trainers' methods? A divine gift? Is he the epitome of a Football player, or maybe simply a prototype of the future players will be able or enabled to do?

Will we see a happy ending to this E.T. or will he take as nasty a downfall as phenomenal Ronaldinho suddenly did?
Will he call it a day at 28 while still at the peak of his majestic powers, or keep getting better until well into his 30s?
Will he be in Barca in 15 years, still playing at high levels, like our eternal Capitano did?
Will some psychopath assassinate him the way they did John Lennon or Dr. Luther King to turn him into a legend forever?

I don't know. Neither do anyone.

Let's lean back and watch. For now, he's making all the impossibles easily possible on the green rectangle.

And me? I want more...
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:02 am

Iras... if u wanna listen to some alexi laiho stuffs... cause u reminded me lol ..

Off-Topic Garden Café - Page 21 COB2

and some review i wrote about alexi laiho in off topic in music thread...

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t10176p54-rock-metal-appreciation-thread#496070

cheers... cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:39 pm

How short and unfair life can be sometimes. I went for a coffee after i ve been to the city's stadium in a local derby.. i sit down with my friends , making jokes of the opponents who lost 4-1 , i ask for my coffee and some minutes later the phone rings.

A friend of mine had an accident with his motorcycle and died. Just like that. We weren't best friends , but i knew him for many years and he was a great lad , everybody liked him . ffs...

And as if that wasn't enough , he had a girl on the bike too , which is in now critical condition. And the 84 year old , which was his mistake this happened, got out ok. 84 and still driving ffs :facepalm:
I got home and i couldn't even find the will to watch Milan ffs , i'm devastated

I just wanted to share this for the guys who drive on 2 wheels. Be careful guys . There are so many morrons on the roads
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next