It's very petty to go into Red Cafe, lurk, and make fun of them here

5 posters

Go down

It's very petty to go into Red Cafe, lurk, and make fun of them here Empty It's very petty to go into Red Cafe, lurk, and make fun of them here

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:00 pm

Just saying :coffee:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

It's very petty to go into Red Cafe, lurk, and make fun of them here Empty Re: It's very petty to go into Red Cafe, lurk, and make fun of them here

Post by Lex Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:16 pm

But satisfyingly fun and humorous at the same time

It's very petty to go into Red Cafe, lurk, and make fun of them here Tumblr_l7qse5wJZ31qaqggd
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

It's very petty to go into Red Cafe, lurk, and make fun of them here Empty Re: It's very petty to go into Red Cafe, lurk, and make fun of them here

Post by Lex Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:18 pm

If' they'd allow a sign up system that didn't require the assistance of Albert Einstein to execute, i'd gladly sign up and troll them there
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:02 pm

yeah it is l0l they are so biased its unbelivable one of the comments i read on there earlier "l0l at people who said fletcher sucks hes world class name me 10 midfielders who are better than him''
EDIT:i can name 50 better
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:55 pm

Made an account there.. Got banned in one day, few hours actually Laughing

I wasn't blatantly dissing Yahnited either, I was subliminally trolling.. Guess they're just really sensitive
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:02 pm

Well, it's understandable why people would have to go there to troll. Threads, here, that seem to have a lot of potential end up being locked before that potential is fulfilled. :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:01 pm

i think its prohibited to troll there and make threads about it here. not sure but i think i remember admins on old forums condemning it.
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down