Red Alert
ausbaz
beatrixasdfghjk.
fatman123
BarcaKizz
17 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Matchday: Discussion and Highlights - Page 8 Empty Re: Matchday: Discussion and Highlights

Post by mr-r34 Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:24 pm

Wow derby was awesome, Wander fans didn't stop singing for 90 mins. We really need a striker, don't think the guys we have can cut it tbh.

mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Matchday: Discussion and Highlights - Page 8 Empty Re: Matchday: Discussion and Highlights

Post by The Sanchez Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:47 am

That bold guy at the back had a great performance. Del Piero as always :bow:. Tight ball control and dribbling is 10x better than friking any other player in the A-League. Wanderers look like a well organised team who like to dig in. Can see them succeeding this season if they keep performances like these up...
So glad to see McFlynn dropped and Emerton on the right wing again. Those two changes really changed the way we played alongside a very inexperienced team.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by ausbaz Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:51 am

Del Piero just show's how shite the A-League in terms of raw quality really is :bow:

ausbaz
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:03 am

Emmo and Antonis both link up very well with ADP in my opinion. Culina will also do an excellent job I feel... Very intelligent player with great technique.

Lovrek is a good player, but I feel he isn't suited to the 9 role. I think he was bough before we knew we'd get Del Piero. We could do with a real #9... Hopefully Chianese can improve his shooting and play there...

BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:09 am

Culina, ADP, Emmo, Antonis (if and should play), bold guy at back. All players that have displayed good performances so far.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:51 pm

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

WANDERERS 1 -0 Roar

mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:54 am

Stopped Brisbanes passing game and played the counter reasonably well. Bridge :bow:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:59 am

Great win from WSW, especially considering the quality of the opponents.

Adelaide top of the table :coffee:
Shameful dive from Geronimo, but we outclassed the Nix for pretty much the whole game before that anyway.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:50 am

Great win WSW!

Hoping for a Sydney one , two later today.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:04 am

Sydney escape in that one... Horrible performance. A couple of moments of magic from Emmo and Abbas and another good game from ADP but overall little cohesion and poor passing...
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:56 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:Great win from WSW, especially considering the quality of the opponents.

Adelaide top of the table :coffee:
Shameful dive from Geronimo, but we outclassed the Nix for pretty much the whole game before that anyway.
The more and more I watch the footage, the less I think it was a dive.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:52 am

Yau!! CC 0-1 Syd
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:03 am

Just tuned in.

Right, what the hell is going on? 7-2 with 20 minutes to go...

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:27 am

This is an insane game.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:43 am

Maje10 wrote:Just tuned in.

Right, what the hell is going on? 7-2 with 20 minutes to go...
Thought that was a typo Mad.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:13 pm

East Sydney LOL FC.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:23 pm

saw it was 7-2 on the news this morning, dafaq happened?
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:59 am

Adelaide beat Roar 1-0 to stay at the top of the table for the 5th straight week.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:54 am

Sydney collapse 3-2 to Victory having been 2-0 up after 48 minutes. Laughing
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:02 pm

dostoevsky wrote:Sydney collapse 3-2 to Victory having been 2-0 up after 48 minutes. Laughing

FFs... I was at the game. Great performance up till the 60th minute where the players, the coach and the crowd had pretty much all decided the game was already won.

Such a shame. The first goal was beautiful and it was definitely our best performance yet.

I don't understand the substitutions though. I presume Ale wasn't 100% because he didn't look it on the field and subbed at 65 was way too early and our game went downhill. If he wasn't though, there should have been a better plan to fill in when he came off.

Mallia who was rightfully dropped cannot come on and play as a #10...he's rubbish.

Then Yau is subbed.. Sydney's most dangerous all night. In a game where we should have been holding our lead staunchly and hitting them on the break, they took off our number one counterattacking weapon. Ridiculous.

Then McTurnovers come on :facepalm:.

Just threw away 3 points... Ridiculous.

Anyway... Bosschaart :bow:. Best CB in the league and Ryall partners him well. I liked tonight's back four. He made a huge difference.

Yau's pace :bow:

Abbas :bow: Best performer for me.

Emmo was also good tonight.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:02 am

Del Piero off = Sydney start losing.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:06 am

Watched till half time... Some good linkup plays and was really impressed by Yau's speed and acceleration on and off the ball... It looks like when we took off three of our better players, we went downhill... It was like subbing off Messi, Xavi and Iniesta off... The players coming on, do not have a similar affect on the pitch as what the pros do. Ok, ADP wasn't 100% but subbing him off 65 min wasn't wise... Why we subbed on McFlynn for Yau (I think) baffles me...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:03 pm

BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:48 am

Great win tonight. Thumbs up Still top of the ladder. :bow:

Kizz Sad I feel so sorry for Del Piero right now. I thought Bonera was bad, then I saw McFlynn.

At least Yau is looking like a good player. Scored a few goals this season.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:11 am

Robbie Kruse scored and had an assist earlier this morning in Fortuna Düsseldorf's 2-0 win over Hamburger SV.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:41 am

Kruse is in great form right now. Also had a MOM performance the week before.

I missed the game yesterday. Not really fussed 1-2 isn't that bad, not sure how the performance was.

McFlynn isn't news, known that for more than a season.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next