Iceman
Artilleristen
REWB
Fo'Shizzle_My_Nizzle~
Sri
58 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The 2011 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread  - Page 3 Empty Re: The 2011 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by El Gunner Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:18 am

6unner wrote:
Eman wrote:Well he has played for the national team, just not much lol. I agree with you though that we shouldn't treat him like the new messiah, however I think all of us are excited that we are at least being linked to a decent player. It's better than just losing Cesc and not replacing him, at least.

I myself want Sneijder, but this isn't Football Manager unfortunately.

Decent player 27 and someone said that he had 4 caps for his national team. That is only what 17 caps less than Sebastien Squillaci.
When we go to get our next recruit we can say, Hey come and sign we have Jadson. We know you have never heard of him but check him out on you tube he is great.

Jadson????? Who in hell's name is Jadson, don't tell me its another teenager who's gonna replace Cesc,

Feck get Gourcuff, I want experienced players, who has done it before. Not some young wonder talent who's coming into the EPL to come and prove himself.

El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

The 2011 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread  - Page 3 Empty Re: The 2011 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Jay29 Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:20 am

If you look two posts up the page, you'll discover that Jadson is, in fact, 27 and not some young wonder talent.

I said this two years ago when this whole Fabregas saga started: Gourcuff would not be a good buy. Has had one good season, has been average since then. Not worth the money.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:23 am

6unner wrote:Decent player 27 and someone said that he had 4 caps for his national team. That is only what 17 caps less than Sebastien Squillaci.
When we go to get our next recruit we can say, Hey come and sign we have Jadson. We know you have never heard of him but check him out on you tube he is great.
He is one of the best players at Shakhtar Donetsk, a respectable club that gives a lot of teams problems. He scored the winning goal in the 2009 UEFA Cup Final, and all 4 of his caps have come recently in competitive games so it's not like he has just been thrown a bone here and there or is over the hill. You make a valid point that Squillaci has gotten caps before too, but Squillaci used to not be shit, if you can imagine it!

Anyway, I'm not trying to hype up Jadson, I'm just saying he is a decent player and we could do worse for 12mil. I would rather someone of Cesc's calibur, but this just isn't realistic. I say we stop discussing him like crazy though until we see more stories about him Razz
El_Gunner wrote:Jadson????? Who in hell's name is Jadson, don't tell me its another teenager who's gonna replace Cesc,

Feck get Gourcuff, I want experienced players, who has done it before. Not some young wonder talent who's coming into the EPL to come and prove himself.
Gourcuff's stock has taken a significant blow over the last 12 months at Lyon. I see what you're saying about wanting proven talent, but Gourcuff wouldn't be my first choice.
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:24 am

El_Gunner wrote:
6unner wrote:
Eman wrote:Well he has played for the national team, just not much lol. I agree with you though that we shouldn't treat him like the new messiah, however I think all of us are excited that we are at least being linked to a decent player. It's better than just losing Cesc and not replacing him, at least.

I myself want Sneijder, but this isn't Football Manager unfortunately.

Decent player 27 and someone said that he had 4 caps for his national team. That is only what 17 caps less than Sebastien Squillaci.

Jadson????? Who in hell's name is Jadson, don't tell me its another teenager who's gonna replace Cesc,

lol gourcuff is sh1t. do your homework on jadson buddy.
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Artilleristen Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:30 am

Jadson is shit to buddy, thats wh he isn't good enough to play for brazil.
Artilleristen
Artilleristen
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:35 am

Artilleristen wrote:Jadson is shit to buddy, thats wh he isn't good enough to play for brazil.

but he does play for brazil....

and he's not shit but i never said he was great or anything.
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Artilleristen Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:40 am

yeah 4 times, and he's 27, thats pretty terrible.
Artilleristen
Artilleristen
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:56 am

The number of international caps a player has is not indicative of his quality.

How do you expect any Brazillian attacking midfielder to get into the team when the likes of Ronaldinho and Kaka were there?

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Artilleristen Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:16 am

There are games were both of those two do not play so he isn't as good as those twos backups, yet arsenal are suppossed to pay a good amount of money for him?
Artilleristen
Artilleristen
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:29 am

Wow.. We haven't really signed him yet guys! We saw one or two papers report that we are interested! Stop getting so picky! We can discuss him in detail in a "the Jadson thread" (similar to the current "the Cesc Fabregas thread") once there is something more concrete on him!

My two cents? I do not know who he is, his stats seem okay from last season but not all that great, and far as I know, Shakthar are as keen on keeping their squad together as we are of keeping ours. Chances of us signing him? Maybe. Lets be patient before starting a war here on whether its the right move.

You have to understand, there is no single player who can replace Fabregas. We will have to improve all round quality of our midfield to be at the same level. However, I feel that we can improve our all-round-midfield-quality to even surpass that level, given the potential I see in Wilshere-Ramsey-Frimpong-Lansbury.. (I still feel we are doing our 4-3-3/4-2-3-1/4-1-2-3 or whatever only as long as Cesc is around.. this was built for him to shine.. if he moves, welcome back good old 4-4-2)..

(on a side note, I thought threads got locked after 990 posts or 67 pages earlier.. am surprised to see this go longer)

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:31 am

Oh btw, I hear from some gooner friends of mine that we'll see Walcott and RvP hold us to ransom next summer, if we are still trophyless and if we are still playing Theo in the wings, akin to Nasri this summer.

I fail to reason with them that these two are more loyal.. What do you guys think?

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Artilleristen Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:39 am

Loyalty only goes so far, and at the core of every athelete there is a huge desire to win, and the club isn't improving the team to were Arsenal will get better, thats the reason Nasri wants to leave, there's no ambition in the club. Hopefully Cesc isn't going to Barca or the season is over.
Artilleristen
Artilleristen
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:44 am

srigooner wrote:Oh btw, I hear from some gooner friends of mine that we'll see Walcott and RvP hold us to ransom next summer, if we are still trophyless and if we are still playing Theo in the wings, akin to Nasri this summer.

I fail to reason with them that these two are more loyal.. What do you guys think?
more strange things have happened.. Did we expect to see Nasri in this situation..?
So dont think about it now... And be happy that there are always good players willing to play for us...
But i am a bit scared about what will be the impact of Cesc departure on RVP...
And i dont expect it from Walcott.. Atleast for 3 more years.. He.. He..:lol!:
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:59 am

Wilson37 wrote:

Without Cesc, he was pretty starved up front during preseason.. But RvP is class himself, don't worry.. He is going to be okay Smile

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Artilleristen Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:35 am

this is so true.
Artilleristen
Artilleristen
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:46 am

August 12: Wenger pre-Newcastle United

** Wilshere, Diaby out for Newcastle

** Vermaelen, Walcott back in squad

** Van Persie faces fitness test

** Wenger says Oxlade-Chamberlain is "exceptional talent"

** Boss - Speculation has not affected squad

** Van Persie will be captain tomorrow

** Boss - Miyaichi can have a big impact this season

** But Ryo will not play against Newcastle, Udinese

Subscribers to Arsenal Player can watch Wenger's press
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:51 am

Samuelj29060 wrote:August 12: Wenger pre-Newcastle United

** Wilshere, Diaby out for Newcastle

** Vermaelen, Walcott back in squad

** Van Persie faces fitness test

** Wenger says Oxlade-Chamberlain is "exceptional talent"

** Boss - Speculation has not affected squad

** Van Persie will be captain tomorrow

** Boss - Miyaichi can have a big impact this season

** But Ryo will not play against Newcastle, Udinese

Subscribers to Arsenal Player can watch Wenger's press

Already put most of that, except the Miyachi part, in a Newcastle pre-match thread Smile

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by 23arshavin23 Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:58 am

NVM just seen cliffs in pre game thread
23arshavin23
23arshavin23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by usman111 Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:37 am

jadson is solution to arsenals cesc problem bounce get him wenger bounce
usman111
usman111
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:08 am

srigooner wrote:
Wilson37 wrote:

Without Cesc, he was pretty starved up front during preseason.. But RvP is class himself, don't worry.. He is going to be okay Smile

Yet he scored a goal in every match he played in Cool
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:30 am

Iceman wrote:
srigooner wrote:
Wilson37 wrote:

Yet he scored a goal in every match he played in Cool

I mentioned that Smile

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Spider Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:25 pm

Valdes
I think we have good news,'' he told a news conference. ''Talks are very advanced. I cannot imagine Barca next season without Cesc. It is close. In a few hours they will announce his signing.''

To confirm that a deal may be done before the weekend, Barcelona defender Gerard Pique tweeted: ''Today is gonna be a great day!!''

Sad
Spider
Spider
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/#!/ma7moud_21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:30 pm

Spider wrote:Valdes
I think we have good news,'' he told a news conference. ''Talks are very advanced. I cannot imagine Barca next season without Cesc. It is close. In a few hours they will announce his signing.''

To confirm that a deal may be done before the weekend, Barcelona defender Gerard Pique tweeted: ''Today is gonna be a great day!!''

Sad

its their big mouth players, more than their low valuations, which piss me off..

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:36 pm

What? Is Valdes now in charge for Barca transfers now? CuoCo
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:40 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:What? Is Valdes now in charge for Barca transfers now? CuoCo

As far as Fabregas is concerned, he has eleven agents in the Barca starting XI, one in Pep Guardiola apart from those who engage in the talks and negotiations. These agents are also in charge of his PR. So while everyone talks about his transfer, and sweats over his future, and of the future without him, he can be relaxed and tweet about his new phone. sattire

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by ArsenalWenger Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:21 pm

Cesc deal done according to Guillem Balague:

GuillemBalague Guillem Balague
Done. Cesc will travel to Madrid with the side. Good luck to him. For Arsenal a new era starts

SSN reporting he is to be presented as a Barcelona player tomorrow, according to reports in Spain. Looks like it's finally over.
ArsenalWenger
ArsenalWenger
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next