Iceman
Artilleristen
REWB
Fo'Shizzle_My_Nizzle~
Sri
58 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The 2011 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread  - Page 2 Empty Re: The 2011 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Ganso Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:26 am

http://vimeo.com/25597368

jadson vs scotland,a very epl-ish nt,i think he would fit pretty well in arsenal's style of play

Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The 2011 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread  - Page 2 Empty Re: The 2011 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by ArsenalWenger Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:35 am

Does anyone know Jadson's stats for last season? He looks like a quality player and could prove a bargain if we are only getting him for 12 million. What I like about him is his ability to see and make a pass, likes to hurry play up instead of slowing it down and he's very composed on the ball, all of this is based on them videos though.
ArsenalWenger
ArsenalWenger
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:36 am

Arshavin would be good in an advanced midfield position, but I think Ramsey is the better choice because of his workrate.

If we want to play with a pressing game which makes us alot more solid defensively, Ramsey can give us more grit and power than Arshavin.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:52 am

ArsenalWenger wrote:Does anyone know Jadson's stats for last season? He looks like a quality player and could prove a bargain if we are only getting him for 12 million. What I like about him is his ability to see and make a pass, likes to hurry play up instead of slowing it down and he's very composed on the ball, all of this is based on them videos though.
i only know his cl stats last season,6 starts 2 goals 3 assists
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Artilleristen Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:02 am

Hopefully the cesc stuff is just rumors.
Artilleristen
Artilleristen
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by ArsenalWenger Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:06 am

Ganso wrote:
ArsenalWenger wrote:Does anyone know Jadson's stats for last season? He looks like a quality player and could prove a bargain if we are only getting him for 12 million. What I like about him is his ability to see and make a pass, likes to hurry play up instead of slowing it down and he's very composed on the ball, all of this is based on them videos though.

Cheers mate, pretty damn good stats considering Shakhtar had to play us, Barca and Roma.

ArsenalWenger
ArsenalWenger
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:20 am

After watching last nights internationals, I have now decided that Paddy McCourt would be a good replacement for Samir Nasri.

Wink

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by ArsenalWenger Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:35 am

GoonerJay29 wrote:After watching last nights internationals, I have now decided that Paddy McCourt would be a good replacement for Samir Nasri.

Wink
Thumbs up

The man's a genious, he's got Arsenal DNA as well, injured pretty much all the time Razz

I was supposed to be going to the match as well, but couldn't be bothered making the trip to Belfast haha. But what can I say, Lionel who? Very Happy
ArsenalWenger
ArsenalWenger
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Artilleristen Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:29 am

I really hope we buy a great, world class player soon if we are sellin cesc and nasri.
Artilleristen
Artilleristen
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:51 am

About Dann & Jadson, if Wenger is serious about them, he probably see something good there. No one knows about Kozz who played Ligue2 2 years ago. When he came, physically he didn't even look like a cb, now he got called up for France. Dann & Jadson cases could be the same, the club might levitate them to the new level. Wenger rarely made mistake with under 30 purchase (except Jeffers of course), he's normally wrong with old players though.

For the last time, Wenger NEVER buy world class players since he was appointed, he makes them. Overmars & Gilberto albeit CL and WC winners were not considered wc at that time.

Also, I found it funny world class players mentioned and the likes of Cahill/ Jag came up, world class players and benched for their NT.

Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:54 am

Also, I found it funny world class players mentioned and the likes of Cahill/ Jag came up, world class players and benched for their NT.

That annoys me as well. Seeing it on a daily basis makes me want to smack my head against a wall.

There are only a small group of players who I'd consider genuinely world class and we're not buying any of them.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:09 am

English cb is dying breed, Rio and JT was the last. Sol was one but that's it. Man, how I miss the famous back 4, if only the current has just a fraction of their heart and balls.
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:10 am

I just want this Cesc to get over.. Wenger tried his best.. And no complaints against Cesc too..
It happens in life.. We must just accept it and move on..
And Nasri.. Forget him.. We dont have to buy anymore to replace him...
And Cesc is wc.. We made him wc.. So i am sure we dont need to buy a wc to replace him..
And how can some guys be damn sure that Wilshere will never be near Cesc...?
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Artilleristen Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:13 am

Because he's a decent b2b midfielder, and maybe a decent backup for song, and that is it.
Artilleristen
Artilleristen
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:20 am

Artilleristen wrote:Because he's a decent b2b midfielder, and maybe a decent backup for song, and that is it.
u mean wilshere backup for Song ? And just because he played there for 1 season do we have to label him and fix his position..?
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:30 am

And about Wenger changing natural positions.. Every1 mentions Bendtners failure..
What about those which have came out well.. Walcott, Song, Wilshere, Nasri, Djurou, Vermaelen...etc
So we cant expect all players to be played in the position which they played in their childhood..
Its the position which suits the team the best.. When Cesc was there he played there simply because he was the best in that position.. It doesnt mean no one else could fit into that role well...
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Artilleristen Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:49 am

Yeah, but no one on the team can play as well as cesc did at his position, and thats all that matters. And when song plays CD he is bad at it and he is really good at DM when he plays defense. Wilshere can't play AM.
Artilleristen
Artilleristen
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:58 am

Ganso wrote:
Wikipedia says he had 38 overall appearances and scored 8 goals. He isn't well known enough for them to tally his assists I guess Razz

And yeah, when Cesc leaves we will miss him for a while. His vision and influence are not things anyone can just acquire. Someone will fill the void eventually in their own way, but it will take some time.
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Artilleristen Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:03 am

I agree with you on the cesc part, but this guy just doesn't make me think that he is anything special if he hasn't broken through the brazillian side at 27.
Artilleristen
Artilleristen
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:12 am

Well he has played for the national team, just not much lol. I agree with you though that we shouldn't treat him like the new messiah, however I think all of us are excited that we are at least being linked to a decent player. It's better than just losing Cesc and not replacing him, at least.

I myself want Sneijder, but this isn't Football Manager unfortunately.
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:21 am

Apparently we are considering a loan for Carlos Vela again...

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/942218/carlos-vela-could-be-sent-out-on-loan-again-this-season?campaign=rss&source=soccernet&cc=5901

Arsenal forward Carlos Vela could be sent out on loan again this season, according to the Mexico international's agent.

Vela, 22, has struggled to make a significant impact at Arsenal since making his debut for the club in the 2008-09 season. And his future at Emirates Stadium is uncertain following the summer additions of Gervinho from Lille and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain from Southampton.

Last campaign, he sealed a loan move to West Brom, netting twice in eight Premier League appearances, while French club Lorient have recently been mooted as an interested party in his services.

Vela's agent, Eduardo Hernandez, told Foot Mercato: "We received no call from Lorient. I am in daily contact with Arsenal and nobody told me of such interest. As for the future of Carlos at Arsenal, it is true that we will discuss and study the possibility of going on loan."
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Artilleristen Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:46 am

Why? thats stupid, he could be just as useful as bendtner or chamakh with his hands tied behind his back, but he just isn't given the chance.
Artilleristen
Artilleristen
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by 6unner Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:54 am

Raptorgunner wrote:
Artilleristen wrote:How can he win anything with a bunch of frak-ups like eboue, bendtner, dennilson, and almunia there are a lot of the players on Arsenal who are horrible, are you blind or something?
All i'm saying is that we are better with him than without him, and if you don't see that your blind and stupid.

Smart ass how many games did those guys play for Arsenal? If you are putting the blame on them then you must be stupid. He wants to go and the sooner he goes the better it is, Cesc does love Arsenal but his days at Arsenal are numbered.

No fan would be stupid enough to want the heart of their team to be sold, I know he will be leaving us and I just want to get over with it and move on. I am tired of everyday going through this Cesc Saga, I know Wenger did his best not to sell him, but Barcelona are being bitches and they wont go away.

We still have a great team and Arsenal is bigger then any player so life goes on, we are use to losing players like Cesc, even better then Cesc.

Now we have the money, and Cesc will be the last big player to leave us I hope.

Until next year atleast.

6unner
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 6unner Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:11 am

Eman wrote:Well he has played for the national team, just not much lol. I agree with you though that we shouldn't treat him like the new messiah, however I think all of us are excited that we are at least being linked to a decent player. It's better than just losing Cesc and not replacing him, at least.

Decent player 27 and someone said that he had 4 caps for his national team. That is only what 17 caps less than Sebastien Squillaci.
When we go to get our next recruit we can say, Hey come and sign we have Jadson. We know you have never heard of him but check him out on you tube he is great.

6unner
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:13 am

I think it'll be a wise decision to loan Vela out again, and to EPL side again.

The guy needs constant starts to improve, he needs constant starts to get into the EPL level (get that taste of playing week in week out, and loving it) and I believe he'll go and do good at any mid-table club
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:18 am

6unner wrote:
Eman wrote:Well he has played for the national team, just not much lol. I agree with you though that we shouldn't treat him like the new messiah, however I think all of us are excited that we are at least being linked to a decent player. It's better than just losing Cesc and not replacing him, at least.

Decent player 27 and someone said that he had 4 caps for his national team. That is only what 17 caps less than Sebastien Squillaci.
When we go to get our next recruit we can say, Hey come and sign we have Jadson. We know you have never heard of him but check him out on you tube he is great.

Jadson????? Who in hell's name is Jadson, don't tell me its another teenager who's gonna replace Cesc,

Feck get Gourcuff, I want experienced players, who has done it before. Not some young wonder talent who's coming into the EPL to come and prove himself.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next