Iceman
Artilleristen
REWB
Fo'Shizzle_My_Nizzle~
Sri
58 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The 2011 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread  Empty Re: The 2011 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Sri Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:38 pm

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:
srigooner wrote:^^ Its not our attacking prowess that worries me, its the creativity to break through parked defenses.

we wont be as creative as before, but you dont need cecs to win things. lol think about it, does man utd/chelsea have a player even close to the creativity of cesc? nop. do they win things? yes.

We were still on the topic of Cesc? My bad.. Should've mentioned that we lack creativity when we don't have Cesc.. Or when hes injured..

I said this already, w/o Cesc, we'll grow as a team, and not depend on him as the single cog to make us tick.. Everyone else in midfield would step up their game accordingly and the team will continue to do well.. Arsenal is not a one-man club.. (And if it were, that one man is Arsene Wenger for me Razz )

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

The 2011 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread  Empty Re: The 2011 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Fo'Shizzle_My_Nizzle~ Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:45 pm

RealGunner wrote:Brazilian site Globo Esporte just reported Arsenal's bid for Shakhtar has been rejected since they want to keep their players for the UCL

Sh*t just got happened! Was so comfortable about him.

Borja Valero anyone?
Fo'Shizzle_My_Nizzle~
Fo'Shizzle_My_Nizzle~
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:54 pm

when jadson tweeted, 'i will have something good for my fans' i raised an eyebrow i mean how can leaving be something good for the fans? i guess he meant something else and was just having a nice time in london.

oooooooohohhhhh to be a gooner Neutral
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Artilleristen Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:00 pm

What about Joell Campbell, any news on him?
Artilleristen
Artilleristen
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:05 pm

Wilshere has plenty of vision, and a very good passing range. I find it very naive of you to say that he can't adapt or become as good as Cesc. Nobody foresaw Cesc becoming the goalscoring midfielder that he is today, but look at him now.

Wilshere has shown his vision on plenty of occasions last season. While it is true that it isn't as good as Cesc's, I do believe that it could become as good. His style might not be similar, but that shouldn't stop him from being a great play-maker. He is only 19 after all.
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:09 pm

I'd keep Wilshere where he is just because of his grit and workrate which is something most of our players completely lack. He'd be pretty much perfect if he were a little taller.

His passes are also very underrated, since most come from deep but we've had plenty of attacks initiated by him from deep, since Song aint' the best passer around.

Ramsey is the future. He might not be as creative as Cesc, but he's definitely more of a fighter. Also, he's British. British players may be overrated, but they have a definite fighter's attitude in most of them.

Of course, we can't just throw Ramsey in the fray and hope it pays off; plus we still need some good bench players.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:10 pm

Artilleristen wrote:How can he win anything with a bunch of frak-ups like eboue, bendtner, dennilson, and almunia there are a lot of the players on Arsenal who are horrible, are you blind or something?
All i'm saying is that we are better with him than without him, and if you don't see that your blind and stupid.

Smart ass how many games did those guys play for Arsenal? If you are putting the blame on them then you must be stupid. He wants to go and the sooner he goes the better it is, Cesc does love Arsenal but his days at Arsenal are numbered.

No fan would be stupid enough to want the heart of their team to be sold, I know he will be leaving us and I just want to get over with it and move on. I am tired of everyday going through this Cesc Saga, I know Wenger did his best not to sell him, but Barcelona are being bitches and they wont go away.

We still have a great team and Arsenal is bigger then any player so life goes on, we are use to losing players like Cesc, even better then Cesc.

Now we have the money, and Cesc will be the last big player to leave us I hope.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Artilleristen Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:27 pm

For that to happen we would have to buy a replacement because wilshere cant go there and I don't think Rosicky can take over the spot, so who do you think should replace cesc if he leaves, and to keep some of our players we need to win something, and selling cesc takes us out of contetntion for the epl and ucl, unles we get a good replacement.
Artilleristen
Artilleristen
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:41 pm

I mentioned this before but can't Shava play in the middle? He is a creative player, and then we can let the true wingers stay on the wings.
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ArsenalWenger Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:51 pm

On the Wilshere bit maybe I'm wrong in saying this but didn't Wilshere play where Cesc plays now in the youth team?

If that's true, then this might be a little bit controversial but I would put Wilshere where Cesc is now and Ramsey as the B2B midfielder because he played excellently there pre-injury form including scoring a few belters. That or both play as CM's with one going forward and the other remaining as a support and they both interchange.

I think both are capable of playing the Cesc role, we just need to find out who is better in each position but not this season because Ramsey isn't completely ready yet, he needs a season or two yet to regain form.
ArsenalWenger
ArsenalWenger
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:59 pm

Independent: Arsenal sign £12m Jadson http://t.co/qF0Mz85
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:00 am

"New Fabregas". Really? Laughing

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:00 am

sportsczy wrote:Jack Wishere is not Cesc. Not close... never will be. He's an energy player with good technical skills. Does not have the flair or vision of a Cesc Fabregas. Losing Nasri was ok because of Gervinho. Losing Cesc was never ok. But it is what it is.
Now that is something we dont know yet but as i see he is going to be as good as cesc or maybe better. His style of playing, his vision does suit the position according to me. Plus he used to play in this position when he was in youth team.
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:03 am

Still dunno anything about this Jadson guy. Guess that means Shava isn't gonna play in the middle. But if this guy is good then i guess.....all is good then
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:06 am

The Verminator wrote:Still dunno anything about this Jadson guy. Guess that means Shava isn't gonna play in the middle. But if this guy is good then i guess.....all is good then
Here is a good video of his
Samuelj29060 wrote:For people criticising Jadson or never see him play, watch this > http://t.co/AreNLm9
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:09 am

I hope he'll be half as Fabregas, anyway is it official?
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:11 am

thanks djoe and sam. Watched a little of it coz i dont have too much time on my hands but he seems pretty good. For 12mil, this guy could be a steal!
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:12 am

urbaNRoots wrote:I hope he'll be half as Fabregas, anyway is it official?

Not official until it's on the Arsenal website. It's all still rumour at this point.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:13 am

The Verminator wrote:I mentioned this before but can't Shava play in the middle? He is a creative player, and then we can let the true wingers stay on the wings.
That's actually his natural position.

Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:17 am

I would put Arshavin or Rozza in the middle if we lose Cesc. However, someone would have to first tell Song to focus on defending (for realz this time!)
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:19 am

Which is why i wanna see him there. If he had some games in pre season in the middle, we coulda seen if he was good enough and maybe we didn't need to buy Jdson then (still a rumour i know). But i understand that the Fab thing happened very late and all so its okay. If he's a good player and will perform well for us then we got no problems.
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:19 am

Eman wrote:I would put Arshavin or Rozza in the middle if we lose Cesc. However, someone would have to first tell Song to focus on defending (for realz this time!)
Rozza is in good form now but can he keep this good form? remember last season? him and arshavin were in terrible form. But i would love to see arshavin play there.
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Artilleristen Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:23 am

Rambo could play there to
Artilleristen
Artilleristen
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:26 am

Arshavin's natural position is SS, but can play also as a advanced midfielder i think, Wenger always tries to change players positions since Henry, but it's not gonna work with all players, especially with Arshavin and Vela, any can't play out of position.

I think the Cesc role will be between Ramsey, Rosicky or possibly Jadson.

@djoe26 - why's Eboue listening to that Korean coach lol.

Last edited by urbaNRoots on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:26 am

http://vimeo.com/25597368

jadson vs scotland,a very epl-ish nt,i think he would fit pretty well in arsenal's style of play
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next