Cruijf
Rossoneri Ninja
BiasedMilanFan3
Mr Nick09
Milantildeath
viepr149
11 posters

Go down

Kaka to Milan on loan? Empty Kaka to Milan on loan?

Post by viepr149 Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:20 am

what do you guys think?

i would totally be down with it...i still think Kaka has what it takes to be a difference maker.

i just made the account so they wont let me post the link. But if you type Kaka in google and hit news...its the link by tribal football.

viepr149
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Kaka to Milan on loan? Empty Re: Kaka to Milan on loan?

Post by Milantildeath Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:21 am

It would never happen, Madrid would not loan him back to us. It's an outright purchase or nothing
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:34 am

Read a report from ElConfidential (usually reliable source for RM), about him not featuring in any plans and the club looking to offload him in any way possible.

The loan deal might not be impossible, utterly useless for us, i dont think he can handle being sub for Ozil.

Altho, Galliani said today that getting Kaka on loan was impossible...
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:05 am

I'd be cool with it
But Madrid would definitely want to sell him outright

If worse comes to worse, PSG could be a very suitable destination.
They can afford him, Leonardo is already there and there are rumours that Ancelotti could sign for PSG also, very good destination for him.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:15 am

Galliani said in an interview that Loaning Kaka would be impossible , if we were to get him we'd have to buy him outright, also Kaka's wages and Italy tax laws makes means Kaka would have to accept a significantly lower salary if he wants to come to Milan.

Kaka is not coming back .. deal with it guys.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:13 am

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:Galliani said in an interview that Loaning Kaka would be impossible , if we were to get him we'd have to buy him outright, also Kaka's wages and Italy tax laws makes means Kaka would have to accept a significantly lower salary if he wants to come to Milan.

Pfft
Not with that attitude he ain't comin' back...
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:50 am

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:
Rossoneri Ninja wrote:Galliani said in an interview that Loaning Kaka would be impossible , if we were to get him we'd have to buy him outright, also Kaka's wages and Italy tax laws makes means Kaka would have to accept a significantly lower salary if he wants to come to Milan.

Pfft

Sorry man didn't mean to come off as rude but im pretty tired of this Kaka speculation, i love Kaka as a player and person but if he were to come here he'd be just another player that will need special treatment just like Dinho. He will hinder our progress, we are not the same side when he left, we've gone to luxury team to hardworking, dynamic and effective.

It'll break me if i see him come here and is left a complete shadow of his former self, i saw it happen to Sheva , who is my most beloved Milan player , i do not wish to see it happen to another Milan legend.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:00 am

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:
BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:

Pfft

Sorry man didn't mean to come off as rude but im pretty tired of this Kaka speculation, i love Kaka as a player and person but if he were to come here he'd be just another player that will need special treatment just like Dinho. He will hinder our progress, we are not the same side when he left, we've gone to luxury team to hardworking, dynamic and effective.

It'll break me if i see him come here and is left a complete shadow of his former self, i saw it happen to Sheva , who is my most beloved Milan player , i do not wish to see it happen to another Milan legend.

Kaka would just be a temporary option, hence the loan deal
No one is expecting him to be like Inzaghi or Maldini
Fact of the matter is, Milan need an AM, Kaka is an Am.
Also the reason why people are going on about this deal is because Galliani has said (to my endless frustration) countless times of players who won't sign for the club and end up wearing our kit. Like Ibra and Dinho and Silva and even Pato. So we can't really rule out signing Kaka until the transfer window is officially over.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:18 am

Loaning Kaka would not really helps us in the long run.. also the costs outweight the value he could bring to the team at present.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:26 pm

It would be awesome but it's not gonna happen. Galliani said it won't happen, and it won't. Real would have to be stupid to do it.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:23 pm

You can't find one negative consequence in Kaka's loan deal, as there are only two ways it could go:

A) Kaka overcomes his injuries and finds back his mental and physical strength at the beginning, then it will take him until after January to find the match rhythm. If all goes well, we can sign him for well under 20m as he will be a perfect trequartista for a few years.

B) Although Kaka pops up at important stages with his undeniable class, at nearly 30 years of age and with his consistent injury woes he just won't look like quite a reliable option, hence the inevitable move back to parent club Real and eventually a sensational return to his origins i.e. Sao Paulo.

Ganso or not Ganso, Aquilani/Montolivo or not Aquilani/Montolivo we need Kaka, at least this season we do.

He will lighten up the stadium only with his presence on the pitch, and if he managed to get totally match-fit, then good Lord help our opponents against Kaka-Pato-Ibra.

Come the end of August, his transfer to Milan will be a really serious option on Florentino and Mou's desk.

Believe me, Real definitely prefer sending Kaka here on loan and paying only half of his ages over tolerating his vast shadow on other squad players, potential rifts with Mourinho and of course, the financial pressure.

Question: Which one's better? Constantly repairing the wrecked car of yours which you barely use or lending it to a friend who promises to pay most of the repair costs?
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:44 am

It would be pure ownage if Milan took him back on the cheap, after selling him for 65 million or sumtin. This is the sort of signing you want from the bottom of your heart, but not brain.
He is nearly considered old, injury prone, and it would also be kind of humiliating to go back without having played any important games for Madrid, and be considered a flop. This just isnt Kaka. If we had Manchitty-money I would be up for it.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ShevaDani Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:50 pm

no.at 29 and with so many health issues its a big question.
ShevaDani
ShevaDani
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:45 am

I could honestly see us bringing him back, maybe as kind of a mentor to a young attacking midfielder, like el shaarawy or if we bring in someone else. And in 2-3 years the younger guy fully takes over the attacking midfield role maybe
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:16 am

DRK wrote:I could honestly see us bringing him back, maybe as kind of a mentor to a young attacking midfielder, like el shaarawy or if we bring in someone else. And in 2-3 years the younger guy fully takes over the attacking midfield role maybe

Definitely
El Shaarawy publicly stated that Kaka is his favourite player of all time
So imagine the impact this will have on Il Faraone if Kaka, his favourite player, trains and plays alongside him.

El Shaarawy could benefit massively from this

We'd have Kaka, El Shaarawy, Robinho, Cassano and Boateng who can all play AM. Sounds good.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:54 am

Anyone who watched kaka last night would definitely not want him back at milan
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:05 am

i love kaka but he certainly isnt in good shape form, fitness, compared to what he was in milan. lot has to do with less playing time i guess that he hasnt gained full match fitness, and form. unfortunately for kaka, as long as ozil is there, he will always be sub player and never be a starter.

like galliani said unless he takes huge pay cut substancially, and madrid sell him for cheap, milan return is impossible.

EPL, or PSG is kaka's likely destination according to papers, but it makes good sense if he takes huge pay cut just like cesc did to go to barca to return to milan. he get more playing time, he will probably improve stadium attendance, and on commercial side too.

on the other hand, i guess it would hinder progress of el sharawwy, i have lot of faith in that kid. i dont wish to see cassano leave either but if kaka arrives its very likely cassano will leave. also kaka is turning 30 years old, how quick is that... and his athletic condition is declining lttle by little. unless kaka proves it wrong. i think kaka still have good technical skills to compensate his speed though.

wish if fiorentina take cassano in exchange for montolivo, no money involved direct swap, plus if we were to get kaka for very heap, then it would be a great deal.... real madrid will also save hefty 9 million annually for rest of his contract left..

also i hope for milans future better off not bringing old players, and start new life, just like rest of milan fans im very fed up having old players. i m glad pirlo left, because i consider him a milan legend but he has found his place somewhere else its good for us if we start our new cycle with some new young talents, i hope gattuso leaves too. and milan need to search for young italian talents.

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:08 am

uzonero wrote:Anyone who watched kaka last night would definitely not want him back at milan

Because just about EVERYONE owns Barca when they play em
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down