huntsman
Dante
Ganso
Grande_Milano
viepr149
21 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Milan make 15 mil Kaka bidf! Empty Milan make 15 mil Kaka bidf!

Post by viepr149 Sat 27 Aug 2011, 16:55

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2011/08/27/2638713/ac-milan-make-15m-kaka-move-and-are-prepared-to-wait-for

I hope we get him. he will bring back our CL glory!

viepr149
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Milan make 15 mil Kaka bidf! Empty Re: Milan make 15 mil Kaka bidf!

Post by Grande_Milano Sat 27 Aug 2011, 16:57

Noooooooooooooo.
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by viepr149 Sat 27 Aug 2011, 17:00

lol you're crazy man. Kaka is a machine.

the man is pure class. all he needs is regular playing time and his confidence back and he will tear.

viepr149
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat 27 Aug 2011, 17:01

He was pretty good in his last game for madrid.

We bought Ibra when he sucked at barca and he got us a scudetto,why cant kaka do the same?
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat 27 Aug 2011, 17:20

viepr149 wrote:http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2011/08/27/2638713/ac-milan-make-15m-kaka-move-and-are-prepared-to-wait-for

I hope we get him. he will bring back our CL glory!

Finally .
Let's see what happens from now on.. .

Kaka would add an old attacking aspect we pretty much lack from time to time.. "that goal from nothing , that unpredictable straight pass-goal! He's presence will make Milan reach new(old) levels ..But we can only hope ..My summer wish has a chance now!
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat 27 Aug 2011, 17:31

You lucky bastards Very Happy
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat 27 Aug 2011, 17:39

Sorry to Intervene but this transfer going to be Dinho Part 2..

And you cant compare him to Ibra really..Ok by Barca's standards he was considered a flop but he wasnt plagued by injuries as Kaka is throughout his Madrid Career..

Infact Ibra is a fitness freak..And judging by Pre-Season he is looking as sharp as ever..Kaka-Ibra-Pato upfront looks mouth-watering but i have a feeling this transfer might just not go as per plans in terms of how successful this going to turn out to be honestly..

Milan should have rather signed a young talented prospect like Eriksen or Ganso in my opinion..

Unless Allegri's does something to liven up his spirits and instill the required motivation the chance of galliani being right on this occasion might be bleek..

I know that Kaka loves Milan wholeheartedly but one has to consider his motive and his drive at this point in his career..He has won it all hasnt he..

Anyways i hope i'm proved wrong because Milan are looking like the sole competitive team in Serie A's quest to win another champions league thereby increasing co-efficient points and getting closer and closer to our Bundesliga counterparts..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by viepr149 Sat 27 Aug 2011, 17:45

i dunno man...Kaka is a fitness freak too.

His personality is totally the opposite of ronnie...ronnie enjoys to party and stay out late.

It would be very easy to motivate Kaka because he LOVES to play soccer...it is his PASSION.

When you have passion, motivation is there.

Thats just my thoughts tho...i could tell when Kaka got subbed on the barca madrid 2nd game he wasn't happy at all.

He wants to play soccer, and is willing to take a pay cut.

How many players are willing to do that nowadays. Not many.

viepr149
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat 27 Aug 2011, 17:47

Dudes, for 15 mil? It's a win-win situation. That's so freakin cheap for a WC player.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by viepr149 Sat 27 Aug 2011, 17:50

exactly, thats a 40 million dollar profit...which helped build the current team we have.

and now were gonna get him back. such a sick deal if it goes through.

viepr149
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat 27 Aug 2011, 17:53

Id pay 25M for him,hell even 30
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat 27 Aug 2011, 18:00

Yes 15m is a real bargain for a world class player..But looking at Milan's transfer record they are very shrewd spenders..Its not often that they open their chequebooks atleast going by recent seasons and 15m imo by Milan's standards is a substantial amount..

And you have to consider Kaka's wages which amount to a substantial price with the transfer fee included..

And Milan have enough experience in their team and all they need is young fresh blood in midfield also considering they are not one of the quickest teams around..

Why resort to the old guard again ?Fail to understand why Milan dont take a gamble on youth such as an Eriksen for example..

He might not be the same as Ronnie in terms of his personality but it hard to see Kaka replicating his old form he once mesmerized one an all in his early Milan career..

The one positive i see in this transfer i see is a certain 18 yr old Pharoah perhaps developing into one of the top prospects under the Tutelage of the master himself..He would be definitely be kaka's understudy..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat 27 Aug 2011, 18:02

Kaka can always reduce his wages.

And Ronaldinho was pretty good for us.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat 27 Aug 2011, 18:04

Surag.Blueguy wrote:Sorry to Intervene but this transfer going to be Dinho Part 2..

And you cant compare him to Ibra really..Ok by Barca's standards he was considered a flop but he wasnt plagued by injuries as Kaka is throughout his Madrid Career..

Infact Ibra is a fitness freak..And judging by Pre-Season he is looking as sharp as ever..Kaka-Ibra-Pato upfront looks mouth-watering but i have a feeling this transfer might just not go as per plans in terms of how successful this going to turn out to be honestly..

Milan should have rather signed a young talented prospect like Eriksen or Ganso in my opinion..

Unless Allegri's does something to liven up his spirits and instill the required motivation the chance of galliani being right on this occasion might be bleek..

I know that Kaka loves Milan wholeheartedly but one has to consider his motive and his drive at this point in his career..He has won it all hasnt he..

Anyways i hope i'm proved wrong because Milan are looking like the sole competitive team in Serie A's quest to win another champions league thereby increasing co-efficient points and getting closer and closer to our Bundesliga counterparts..

This transfer may not happen at all , actually. If it happens though , it surely won't be judged these days.. As i see it , it will be a great signing. There's not another attacking midfielder with Kaka's abilities. On the other , he isn't on top form for 2 years now..that's a lot of time in football . It's 50-50 , but , we are talking about Kaka here. Pure proffesional and he is an authentic Milanista. I bet my beautifull balls , that , if this transfer actually happens , we will see the old-beloved Kaka once again. If anything , Milan's lab can do wonders with Kaka, we can help him in all aspects and he can do the same for us on the field..win win situation, like Huntsman
said..
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 27 Aug 2011, 18:15

would be a great deal, if its 15 million. plus according to goal.com which i dont always necessarily consider them credible source, but it says, milan propose 6 million a year for kaka, which is still a huge salary. if its 5 million it would have been alright.

well if kaka comes, rest assured our squad is solely made to target CL win.... ibra can win serie a by himself.

when we are done with both ibra and kaka by 3-4 years we can sell both of them to anzhi for 30 million each hehehe and buy some another next generation serious talent.

actually gattuso said he had serious big money interest from russian and arab clubs, so who knows in future we might actually make profit for having stars now...

inter did with eto.. we can bring kaka for bargain, and both ibra and kaka can spend their last minute football career at anzhi... i hope galliani can make this happen.. finger crossed Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

i think our market it closed, but no body knows except galliani...

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Sat 27 Aug 2011, 18:20

I doubt Real accepts this ....
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat 27 Aug 2011, 18:31

pUsHa wrote:I doubt Real accepts this ....

indeed . They could even agree for less , Galliani is that huge Surprised

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat 27 Aug 2011, 18:37

He was the best madrid player in the first half during the game against galatasary. You guys notice how the madrid players only watch him from far when he has the ball. They dont engage / support him. A bunch of lazy players.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 27 Aug 2011, 18:56

Surag.Blueguy wrote:Yes 15m is a real bargain for a world class player..But looking at Milan's transfer record they are very shrewd spenders..Its not often that they open their chequebooks atleast going by recent seasons and 15m imo by Milan's standards is a substantial amount..

And you have to consider Kaka's wages which amount to a substantial price with the transfer fee included..

And Milan have enough experience in their team and all they need is young fresh blood in midfield also considering they are not one of the quickest teams around..

Why resort to the old guard again ?Fail to understand why Milan dont take a gamble on youth such as an Eriksen for example..

He might not be the same as Ronnie in terms of his personality but it hard to see Kaka replicating his old form he once mesmerized one an all in his early Milan career..

The one positive i see in this transfer i see is a certain 18 yr old Pharoah perhaps developing into one of the top prospects under the Tutelage of the master himself..He would be definitely be kaka's understudy..

At this point in the market this move would be great, and remember this move is in no way a long term move. It's much more of win now type transfer you would see in American sports, these things happen when a team knows they don't currently have a squad to win it all. I also don't see how this transfer can be compared to the Dinho one, in my opinion two completely different situations. Milan want to sign a young talent and I'm sure had Ganso been available he would have arrived. But when plan A doesn't work it's always nice to have a plan B and Kaka would be an amazing plan B. I have only caught a few games of him, but the most recent ones he has looked good. In this team Kaka wouldn't have to be a star and I'd like to think he would fit in better with this Milan, over the last couple of years Milan has started to really improve their beautiful game.

Bottom line is we need to make another move and this my friend would be quite a move Thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat 27 Aug 2011, 19:19

TetraHydroc10 wrote:I also don't see how this transfer can be compared to the Dinho one, in my opinion two completely different situations

Yes i agree with what you've said..And yes this is a possibility it could turn out to be a great move..

And yes Kaka is a far different personality when you compare him to Dinho..

I dont see why we cant compare Dinho's scenario to Kaka's !Pep dint want dinho and he was deemed surplus at Barca,Also the same season(Talking about Rijkaard's last season at Barca)where he started to show signs of poor form and hardly played in that particular season obviously due to injuries but he did show glimpses of his brilliance in some Liga games..

Kaka's situation is somewhat similar..Infact its even worse..He's hardly ever played in these last two seasons..And the previous season in particular where he's hardly seen proper game action..And Madrid are as desperate to sell him as Barca were three seasons ago..

He looks quite sluggish,he's isnt quite showing that great burst of acceleration he once possessed in a sense that he was getting past opponents with ease and that in my opinion was the main attribute he had..Dribbling and using his acceleration to get past defenders..

I honestly havent seen enough of Kaka to suggest that he is showing signs of his old self..

And Kaka in my opinion is more like an SS than a traditional treqaurtista..If he loses his main strengths it could well sort of become dinho part 2

I really loved seeing Dinho play...But it was quite sad and dissapointing to see him hardly get past defenders where he used to efficiently do it in his prime..He did prove effective in the end though making deep crosses and sublime first touches although the Real Dinho was all but extinct..

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat 27 Aug 2011, 19:28

Dinho was just lazy and did nothing when he was a starter with barca.

Kaka has been injured and was substituted with one of the best ams in the world,no wonder he isnt getting playing time/being a bench warmer.

btw lets not forget what happened to Sneijder,VDV and Robben after they left Real..
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 27 Aug 2011, 19:38

I think we just see the game differently, Dinho at Milan was magic that just didn't have much around him. His passing was amazing at Milan, so many just taking apart Serie defenses and I thought he was helping Pato on the pitch (I can't speak for off the pitch). His speed never got back to what it used to be, this is true, but I think speed was only one aspect of his game. For example, I'm a pretty fast guy, but when I play running past people is only a last resort. I much prefer to remain composed and use my vision and IQ to break down a team. Have you watched Dingo at Flamengo? He's still got it my friend.

But back to the whole Dinho to Milan being similar to this whole Scenario. Dinho had never played at Milan, I don't know how most Milan fans felt and being that I'm Brazilian, my bias could have been what had me so excited. Most people know about Dinho's party antics and he was not playing at Barcelona because of it.

This is completely different from Kaka. Most people assume and feel Kaka is a really good guy. He's didn't play because of past injuries and perhaps not fitting the coaches system. The last couple of years Kaka has stated that playing Fifa was one of the things that got him through not being able to play. I was never his biggest fan but the man sounds hungry and I can only imagine how motivated he is. Now combine this with the fact that most Milan fans have a past connection with Kaka, he knew that leaving would benefit the club (Not saying he didn't want to play for Madrid). It's not like being reunited with an ex that cheated on you, it's like getting that second chance with your dream girl. The one who you always wanted to end up with and things just didn't work out. I think this signing would be bringing much more than just another player to Milan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat 27 Aug 2011, 19:48

also there is a misunderstanding that kaka is all about speed,hes not.But unfortunately speed plays huge part in la liga

Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by viepr149 Sat 27 Aug 2011, 19:56

Ganso raises a good point about what Robben, Sneijder and VDV did after they left madrid.

viepr149
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat 27 Aug 2011, 19:57

I never said that he's all about speed but that is one of his prime strengths..

And i am not even referring to La Liga..Kaka used his acceleration and dribbling skills into full effect whilst he was at Milan too and distinctly remember him tearing apart United four seasons ago and let me tell you that Seedorf was actually the link between midfield and attack and kaka was deployed higher up the pitch..

He was never really a traditional attacking midfielder..He was more of a goal-scorer than a Ball-distributor and an assist man..

But there is no doubting Kaka's vision too..He may have to use more of his passing skills since i doubt he can be as quick as he once was..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next