Mr Nick09
Fadi
shamr9pato
BiasedMilanFan3
viepr149
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kaka willing to take pay-cut to move to Milan - YEA BOY Empty Kaka willing to take pay-cut to move to Milan - YEA BOY

Post by viepr149 Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:14 am

Kaka wants to get out of Madrid and i don't blame him after what they did last game.

If he returns Milan win CL...get ready haha. I can't believe you guys think he has lost it...form is temporary class is permanent...remember that.

I would take him over monotlivo, ganso...who else is better then Kaka...really?

do a google search on Kaka and hit news...still can't post links.

Its a report from sportingalert.com

viepr149
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Kaka willing to take pay-cut to move to Milan - YEA BOY Empty Re: Kaka willing to take pay-cut to move to Milan - YEA BOY

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:32 am

I would take Montolivo and Ganso over him

But it'll be interesting people's reactions now, now that he's reportedly taking a paycut, people might be more open to the idea
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Kaka willing to take pay-cut to move to Milan - YEA BOY Empty Re: Kaka willing to take pay-cut to move to Milan - YEA BOY

Post by shamr9pato Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:40 am

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:I would take Montolivo and Ganso over him

But it'll be interesting people's reactions now, now that he's reportedly taking a paycut, people might be more open to the idea
probably another rumor, i wont mind having him but i prefer ganso
more importantly
m i the onlyone who notices the gayness of bisciut in ur gif
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadi Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:48 am

seeing how our so called summer shopping has been going i have to say that i would be glad to have a player of kaka's class and calibure in our sequad, we desperately need that right now....

as for ganso, stop dreaming guys, he isn't coming, santos just turned down a 35m offer fron psg to sign him, why would they sell him to us for less?

montolivo is fine there's nothing wrong with him but i wouldn't call a world class midfielder, the fact that most of us are so desperate to sign him just shows how pathetic things got...
Fadi
Fadi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:52 am

Fadi wrote:seeing how our so called summer shopping has been going i have to say that i would be glad to have a player of kaka's class and calibure in our sequad, we desperately need that right now....

as for ganso, stop dreaming guys, he isn't coming, santos just turned down a 35m offer fron psg to sign him, why would they sell him to us for less?

montolivo is fine there's nothing wrong with him but i wouldn't call a world class midfielder, the fact that most of us are so desperate to sign him just shows how pathetic things got...

Well Ganso has confirmed himself, and so has the Santos president, that he wants to play in the CWC first.
So January at the earliest

Montolivo is not world class player, but he'll do good nonetheless
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:52 am

yeaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!! finally ffs
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:54 am

shamr9pato wrote:
BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:I would take Montolivo and Ganso over him

probably another rumor, i wont mind having him but i prefer ganso
more importantly
m i the onlyone who notices the gayness of bisciut in ur gif

rofl It actually looks like Ibrahimovic just completely rejected Busquets and his handshake once Pique strolled over
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by viepr149 Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:59 pm

i can't believe there are some of you who wouldn't want Kaka back.

The guy is an outstanding...he's only 29...which is still young...same age as Ibra.

viepr149
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:02 pm

Taking him back is better than nothing ... then again he may completely suck ... but i'll still be happy that he's at home .
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by PinePHresh Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:23 pm

viepr149 wrote:i can't believe there are some of you who wouldn't want Kaka back.

The guy is an outstanding...he's only 29...which is still young...same age as Ibra.

Age has nothing to do with it. Athletes peak at different points in their careers. Kaka peaked 5 years ago. Ibra is just now hitting his top form.
PinePHresh
PinePHresh
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:41 pm

if Kaka comes as a bonus I would love it to happen.. but considering his injuries and age, he must under no circumstances replace any younger midfielders we work on, this is the major problem area the last couple of years.. NEW YOUNG CREATIVE PIRLO PLZ
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by tonger Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:08 pm

guys, the form is temporary and class is permanent thing is overused here.... i miss the kaka that left us, and he aint the same. i still would like him back, but you cant expect the guy to carry us single handedly to a ucl because "class is permanent". he will always be a very classy guy, does not translate to performance on the pitch.
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:33 pm

Paycut or not, i don't think kaka is what we need right now
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Chagur Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:06 pm

It would be very hard to get him on loan, couse in case we return him next year Real will have to pay a huge taxes.
Besides it would be very stupid to get another 30 year old player with a huge salary. We won't be able to get rid of him belive me. His father has a great ego, and he was the one who forced his move to Real.

we had a really dissapointing history with all these returns (Gullit, Sheva even Cappelo). + he has those injury issues.
I really hope that Galliani won't make the same mistake.
Chagur
Chagur
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:52 pm

Eivindo wrote:if Kaka comes as a bonus I would love it to happen.. but considering his injuries and age, he must under no circumstances replace any younger midfielders we work on, this is the major problem area the last couple of years.. NEW YOUNG CREATIVE PIRLO PLZ

Aye. I'd love to have Kaka back home where he belongs but he is not the bright young midfielder we need in this transfer window.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:23 pm

no thx...id prefer no one than to get kaka back...he went to madrid expecting what exactly? let him keep racking in the bucks there.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:58 pm

If he comes with a pay-cut then it would be good. He can still play and assist goals. something that would be greatly beneficial to our strikers. Plus he could still mentor el shaarawy or someone else if we bring another attacking midfielder in, management obviously has a lot of faith in el shaarawy so I could see them bringing in Kaka and let him work with el shaarawy and slowly work el shaarawy into the starting role.
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fadjriemilan Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:12 pm

Kaka, to have a player of his calibre in our team is always good, he might not as fast as he used to be but I doubt he lost his intelligence and technique.

There are always a risk in every signing, this one is no different. Though, this is still just a rumor, we won't know either this is good or not. We don't even know if this is true.
fadjriemilan
fadjriemilan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:25 pm

fadjriemilan wrote:There are always a risk in every signing, this one is no different.
Brilliant Fadjrie, brilliant.
Couldn't be said any better.

Every signing, every single signing could prove to be either a total failure or absolute success.
There might be positive or negative factors in each transfer too, so it couldn't be all good and dreamy in any case.

Kaka has class, creativity, a winning mentality and damn right, popularity.
He has lost some pace and seeing that he's 29 years and 4 months old with a record of career-threatening injuries, it's quite natural.

Everybody saw how his late entrance in the Super Cup game against Barca injected life into Real's bad-tempered, malicious ass, and he can do for Milan twice as much as he did for Real, because while he is expected to finally do something noteworthy in Bernabeu, here he is worshiped, he's considered a prince.

With enough support and hopefully lasting fitness, he can be back to his ground-breaking best in less than a half-season.

We will give him what he lacks and needs, and in Milan he does everything as if it's for his own child, for his own family.

Positives outnumber negatives in this transfer, say what you will, but I think like that.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:05 am

I'd take Aquilani over him right now, Aquilani is in form, and can fit perfectly into our formation
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadi Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:29 pm

Milantildeath wrote:I'd take Aquilani over him right now, Aquilani is in form, and can fit perfectly into our formation

why MTD? is it because he's italian?..
if it turns out he's mister x then we've truly hit a rock buttom.......
Fadi
Fadi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:53 pm

Milantildeath wrote:I'd take Aquilani over him right now, Aquilani is in form, and can fit perfectly into our formation
aquilani is in form??? wow?? im surprised...

i will take kaka anyday.. over in form aquilani.

no offense MTD..

but aquilani is not milan quality. he is roma, liverpool, and juve reject mediocre player. just had 2008 one season wonder thats it.

ROMA isnt foolish club to let him go if he was great player, or injured player. they obviously asssessd situation very closely. same goes with liverpool and juve.. they dont want him because they dont think he is quality of their respective clubs.

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:01 pm

JespSwe wrote:
aquilani is in form??? wow?? im surprised...

i will take kaka anyday.. over in form aquilani.

no offense MTD..

but aquilani is not milan quality. he is roma, liverpool, and juve reject mediocre player. just had 2008 one season wonder thats it.

ROMA isnt foolish club to let him go if he was great player, or injured player. they obviously asssessd situation very closely. same goes with liverpool and juve.. they dont want him because they dont think he is quality of their respective clubs.
Look guys, despite all the differences position-wise between Aquilani and Kaka, their class is incomparable.
I mean, come on, Kaka's a freaking Ballon d'Or winner, what is Aquilani? A "Roma v Real Madrid" man of the match?

But, I admit, Aquilani is quite needed now.
He's cheap, Italian, really talented and willing to play for us.

Aquilani won't be enough even though numerically we will be perfect, but in terms of quality, we will still need something more.

Montolivo can be the last piece of the puzzle in our quest to complement our aging, rigid, all-muscle midfield, while Hamsik remains the dream.

As for Kaka, what's left to say about him? He is still the best old-school attacking midfielder in the world, no one can match his direct incisive runs at defenses, even after all the nasty injuries he's been through.

And hey, don't forget that Kaka will bring a lot of money to Milan too, through 2011-12's fresh no.22 jerseys and season tickets.

Seedorf will continue to be our X factor but not a durable one. Monty and AA can help lubricate our idea-lacking midfield and finally Boateng and Kaka will easily share the job behind Pato and Ibra.

At the end of the summer market, the surprise shot won't be Kaka, it won't be Montolivo and it certainly won't be frigging Crouch FFS, it will be Balotelli.

Yeah, Super Mario...
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:34 pm

Bastian Sweinsteiger is not coming to Milan, and there are no other mid fielders out there for us to pick up. Aquilani is starting to pick up great consistency, he got the freaking game winning goal vs spain, and played very well. He has a lot of quality, and is a Mezz'ala something I think would balance out our team very much. Prince is a regista, not a Trequartista, so a Mezz'ala is needed to put Robinho or Cassano as the Trequartista. I know you all want an AM, but in my opinion it would throw off the balance of the squad. Aquilani has a lot of quality and is our best option right now
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by KR10 Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:38 am

Milantildeath wrote:Bastian Sweinsteiger is not coming to Milan, and there are no other mid fielders out there for us to pick up. Aquilani is starting to pick up great consistency, he got the freaking game winning goal vs spain, and played very well. He has a lot of quality, and is a Mezz'ala something I think would balance out our team very much. Prince is a regista, not a Trequartista, so a Mezz'ala is needed to put Robinho or Cassano as the Trequartista. I know you all want an AM, but in my opinion it would throw off the balance of the squad. Aquilani has a lot of quality and is our best option right now

He's our best option because Galliani sat on his backside and did nothing the whole transfer window... his "winning" goal was a lucky deflection. Montolivo played 100 times better than him that game. I dont know why we cant just pay 10 million and get him... Galliani really effed things up. Just because he had one good season of transfer we are all claiming he's the best. But let's not forget the last 3 seasons where he brought in one rubbish player after the other.

Balotelli will be pointless. Aquilani can't be Mr. X. I simply can't digest that.

We released Pirlo, to what, save 2 million euros a year in salaries? And we keep Gattuso and Ambro? And now get this guy? Galliani has lost it... if we don't get a top mid (out of nowhere), say hello to another last 16 exit... if we don't spend we won't earn Adriano you should know that

KR10
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next