Benfica set to report Real Madrid to FIFA

+3
Albiceleste
The Madrid One
punkfusion1992
7 posters

Go down

Benfica set to report Real Madrid to FIFA Empty Benfica set to report Real Madrid to FIFA

Post by punkfusion1992 Wed 08 Jun 2011, 05:07

So it seems like Real Madrid are gonna be reported to FIFA over contract talks with Benfica's Coentrao......

http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/benfica-estudia-denunciar-madrid-uefa/20110607dasdasftb_46/Tes

source above
and as a Madridista, I honestly hope he doesnt come.....
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Benfica set to report Real Madrid to FIFA Empty Re: Benfica set to report Real Madrid to FIFA

Post by Guest Wed 08 Jun 2011, 05:40

Good now maybe we can focus on someone like Monreal to back up Marcelo

Back to top Go down

Benfica set to report Real Madrid to FIFA Empty Re: Benfica set to report Real Madrid to FIFA

Post by The Madrid One Wed 08 Jun 2011, 05:42

benfica are ridiculous, good bye fabio...
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Wed 08 Jun 2011, 06:11

Crimson wrote:Good now maybe we can focus on someone like Monreal to back up Marcelo

Monreal is good. i think he really has the defensive side of his game going, he is Spanish, and he has Real Madrid quality written all over him.
i hope they sign him instead, especially for a cut deal of 12m.... and considering Juan Carlos is someone they are looking at, include him in the deal and it gets even better
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed 08 Jun 2011, 06:12

They don't need Coentrao, only reason they are linked is because Mourinho and Coentrao are portugese. :coffee:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Wed 08 Jun 2011, 06:39

Meh and Milan are going to get points deducted for Borriello transfer blah blah will never happen.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Wed 08 Jun 2011, 06:46

punkfusion1992 wrote:
Crimson wrote:Good now maybe we can focus on someone like Monreal to back up Marcelo

Monreal is good. i think he really has the defensive side of his game going, he is Spanish, and he has Real Madrid quality written all over him.
i hope they sign him instead, especially for a cut deal of 12m.... and considering Juan Carlos is someone they are looking at, include him in the deal and it gets even better
Considering that Benfica are said to be looking at Monreal as a reaplcement, it seems logical that we could go for him ourselves. I agree that he's quality and would be a great addition, but the issue would be whether he settles for rotation with Marcelo. I do feel he would be less demanding that Coentrao (had he been brought to us for that purpose).
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Wed 08 Jun 2011, 12:55

Certainly, Monreal for the win. He would be an excellent addition for squad rotation purposes, I don't think he would have a problem with a probable bench role because of the title winning incentive at Real Madrid.

I'm sticking by my initial opinion of Coentrao, which is the same as Mou's, that we have Marcelo therefore there is no need for Coentrao.. they are similarly attacking fullbacks yet Marcelo is just that little bit better all round.
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Wed 08 Jun 2011, 16:25

Monreal would make so much more sense
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down