Would football be more fun without Messi?

+15
billionmillion
zarola
Ganso
white_star
Sushi Master
StevieRayVaughan
xabi
Pedram
Ali
Kev
Doc
REWB
harhar11
Harmonica
Vibe
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Would football be more fun without Messi? Empty Would football be more fun without Messi?

Post by Vibe Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:49 pm

With or without him,Barcelona are the best team in the world IMO.What Messi does is sensational,but it's now an everyday thing...Messi ran past 5 players?Meh...Not what it used to be.Now he's just an annoying thing and he's becoming quite a cock,and provides extra edge for Barca who would probably dominate football with or without him.What I hate about him most is the fact that he doesn't entertain me at all.Same old same old...Quickly change direction 3-4 times,chip keeper.That mothafcka is physically predispositioned to do his stuff,no matter what he does on the pitch I'll never consider him as great as Ronaldinho or R9,Zidane or even Totti,Del Piero.

He made extraordinary things ordinary,not because he does it so often but because he does it in a very boring and repetitive manner.Now we either have to wait the memory of Messi to fade out or wait for someone who will top him to have out football bliss back.

Would football be more fun without Messi? Flameshield
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Would football be more fun without Messi? Empty Re: Would football be more fun without Messi?

Post by Harmonica Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:51 pm

You should watch Ronaldo, his gazillion stepovers will entertain you

Would football be more fun without Messi? Di-KU27
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Would football be more fun without Messi? Empty Re: Would football be more fun without Messi?

Post by harhar11 Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:53 pm

jiopsi wrote:You should watch Ronaldo, his gazillion stepovers will entertain you

Would football be more fun without Messi? Di-KU27

+1

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:55 pm

I never mention Cristiano,don't bring Real Madrid into this.This is about Messi,and I'm asking football fans do they think football would be more entertaining without him.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:56 pm

i guess its your opinion but...i dont think its a very good one.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:56 pm

Football would be the same with Messi there and the same without. Great thing about sports is that it doesn't depend on one man.

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:59 pm

VibeTribe wrote:I never mention Cristiano,don't bring Real Madrid into this.This is about Messi,and I'm asking football fans do they think football would be more entertaining without him.
I'm sorry but that is propably most stupid question I've ever heard. Is sex more entertaining without a c**k? Well I hope not.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:00 pm

jiopsi wrote:
VibeTribe wrote:I never mention Cristiano,don't bring Real Madrid into this.This is about Messi,and I'm asking football fans do they think football would be more entertaining without him.
I'm sorry but that is propably most stupid question I've ever heard. Is sex more entertaining without a c**k? Well I hope not.

It is to some,that's why there are lesbians.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:01 pm

Messi is my favorite player to watch, apart from iniesta at his best, because of his ball control and how he has complete control over the ball. Just watch what his assist against real madrid, a little chip past a player then he ghost past khedria like he wasn't there and makes a 30-35m througball. How many player can do that?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:01 pm

VibeTribe wrote:
jiopsi wrote:

It is to some,that's why there are lesbians.
Actually they use it also. Laughing

Would football be more fun without Messi? 2011_new_style_strap_on_dildo.summ

Last edited by jiopsi on Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:02 pm

Nah... football is definitely better with him. The longer he plays like this at the club level, the better it will feel watching him get utterly pwned.

*In before posters who think they're witty post that it'll be a long time before this happens*.
Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:14 pm

Doc wrote:Great thing about sports is that it doesn't depend on one man.

Would football be more fun without Messi? Tiger_woods1
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:34 pm

Sorry VibeTribe but you seems butthurt.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:37 pm

messi is overrated imo
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:39 pm

El Pipita wrote:Sorry VibeTribe but you seems butthurt.

From what?My team beat Barca :coffee: This is my genuine opinion,can't change how I feel...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:49 pm

ali8775 wrote:
Doc wrote:Great thing about sports is that it doesn't depend on one man.

Would football be more fun without Messi? Tiger_woods1

Golf fans and enthusiasts still watch golf. They did not stop watching it...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:53 pm

butthurt barca fan boys giving neg rep?

messi is not fit to lace even ronaldinhos boots

xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:57 pm

xabi wrote:butthurt barca fan boys giving neg rep?

You seem to be butthurt that cr94 is not even fit to lace messi's boot. A messi out of form still rapes real madrid, with the murderer who fake madrid supporter were saying was the antimessi, pepe(!) while cr94 in top form still can't get past alves, who everyone seems to think is a lousy defender...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:02 pm

harhar11 wrote:

You seem to be butthurt that cr94 is not even fit to lace messi's boot. A messi out of form still rapes real madrid, with the murderer who fake madrid supporter were saying was the antimessi, pepe(!) while cr94 in top form still can't get past alves, who everyone seems to think is a lousy defender...

he is not fit to lace dinhos boots as long as he is a pecho frio for Argentina

deal with it
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:06 pm

xabi wrote:
harhar11 wrote:

he is not fit to lace dinhos boots as long as he is a pecho frio for Argentina

deal with it

Messi is better now than what dinho was. And Dinho used to be my favorite player!
And that NT thing is not important here seeing as dinho also had trouble with performing for his NT, when he became the best player..

Deal with it!

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:41 pm

Dinho performed for Brasil in the 2002 World Cup. That is the PSG Dinho and not the Barcelona Dinho mind you.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:58 pm

Doc wrote:Dinho performed for Brasil in the 2002 World Cup. That is the PSG Dinho and not the Barcelona Dinho mind you.

And messi perfromed for argentina at copa america 2007 brilliantly, and no matter what everyone else says messi was by faaaar the best argentine at the copa america 11 and the best argentine at the WC 10..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:08 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Doc wrote:Dinho performed for Brasil in the 2002 World Cup. That is the PSG Dinho and not the Barcelona Dinho mind you.

And messi perfromed for argentina at copa america 2007 brilliantly, and no matter what everyone else says messi was by faaaar the best argentine at the copa america 11 and the best argentine at the WC 10..

Considering how bad Argentina were, it is not something I would boast about. I don't blame Messi for Argie's failure, but he disappointed me a lot. I mean you expect better from the best player in the world, but i am sure with a better coach in Argentina, Messi will perform. For now, Messi hasn't done shit with the national team but that will definitely change in the future.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:19 pm

The better players we have, the better overall football quality. To me, I'd love 3 more Messis.

It would be awesome if he played for a smaller team, though. Say a Napoli.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:32 pm

O comon what a stupid question this player is amazing i love watching him play he not only scores great Goals, but pawns defenders and has amazing Vision, he is truly a gem to have around! All of you saying hes not good are just being ignorant you don't have to like him but don't deny the skill he has!! Xabi guy ur being an ignorant biased, barca hating Madrid fan, take the loss like a man and deal with the fact that Messi owns your team! (just to make it clear not a barca fan!! I just like Messi as a player)
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next