Who Do You Rank As The Best Manager You Have Ever Seen?

+29
EarlyPrototype
barca 2011
ToEy
zizzle
Lord Hades
The Messiah
juve_gigi
Lord Awesome
white_star
Magricos
montecarlotwenty
guest7
Arquitecto
Sushi Master
Mamad
Vapotrini
alexjanosik
wigglesworth
Albiceleste
BarrileteCosmico
michael1
fatman123
Berbaflop
BeautifulGame
Nishankly
the xcx
Ali
Red Alert
The Madrid One
33 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Who Do You Rank As The Best Manager You Have Ever Seen? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who Do You Rank As The Best Manager You Have Ever Seen?

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:40 pm

Honestly, if people are arguing Mou is the best they have ever seen Chelsea and Inter make much better cases than Madrid...

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Who Do You Rank As The Best Manager You Have Ever Seen? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who Do You Rank As The Best Manager You Have Ever Seen?

Post by white_star Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:48 pm

The Madrid One wrote:5-0 was a fluke, the 2-0 was a fluke.

other than that pep guardiola's side is even with ours on head to head.

Fluke you say lol that's a stupid excuse atleast the conspiracy theories gave me some laughter.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:50 pm

Real Madrid fans wouldn't be saying he is the best if he wasn't their coach lmfao end of thread!!!!!!!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:00 pm

True there is Madrid & Barca bias here (where isn't it).

It's between Mou and Fergie for me. I like Fergie's style better.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:06 pm

Just to clear stuff out, I don't think Mou or Fergie or Wenger is best coaches. If it's the best ones I've seen it's between Pep and Mou and I can't honestly decide. They both are great coaches, but great motivators and they all use tactics the right way. Obviously Pep has won more but he also had more time devoloping the team, which is why I can't decide. Great managers nonetheless. (although I think Pep is the better manager off the field, he is more classy in public)

But honestly I think Rinus Michels is one of the best managers football has ever seen, he is innotive and his style is still used, in famous teams such as Barca.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:48 pm

Sir Alex did the first English treble ever
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:04 pm

Jose Mourinho...

If he can win the treble with RM then he should go down as the greatest ever.

Sir Alex, Trapattoni, Michels and Guardiola are also legends.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:03 am

Sir Alex
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:08 am

MOurinho.. cant ignore his work at porto, transformed chelsea into the most fearsome team in england during his time there, done it all with inter, may have won only one trophy with us so far... but has injected so much of confidence and the best of al our cl perfromance has been outstanding bar the semi first leg.. .. by the end of this season people will start lapping up mourinho is best manager lines again.
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:54 am

The Madrid One wrote:an towards wenger and ferguson, they at their best have both been great managers for their clubs and won their own trophies while at their.

ferguson has done a good job at making it possible to completely control the way united has worked and progressed as a club and as a team for more than 20 years and he deserves respect for what he has done, evolving his team.

if it werent for one of ferguson's biggest tactical mistakes of all time (bayern munich 2 manchester united 1)

he prob would have been able to say today that he took his team to 4 consecutive cl finals, totally deserves his accolades but i doubt he could do what a manager like mourinho can do and go around to whatever club he wants and make them the best side in the world.

all of mourinho's teams like porto,chelsea,inter have gone into "teams of the decade" placements and his tactical genius is too great to overlook.

and im pretty sure mourinho could do any one thing ferguson has done and even better as a long term manager. if chelsea had given him the chance he would have...

mourinho for me is the most complete manager in modern football.

LOL.Delusion at its finest.
Porto were never the best side in the world.They were a damn good side,one of the best but not the outright best.
Chelsea were not the best.Didnt win the CL league.
Stoke are nowhere close to being the best.They routinely get whipped by Barca.A mickey mouse cup doesnt make Stoke the best.
As for tactcial genius we have gone over this.he is nowhere close to being one.Pep has outsmarted him time and time again.
Complete manager.Give me a break son.Theres nothing complete about parking the bus and hitting on the break.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:06 am

<---
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:16 am

The Madrid One wrote:an towards wenger and ferguson, they at their best have both been great managers for their clubs and won their own trophies while at their.

ferguson has done a good job at making it possible to completely control the way united has worked and progressed as a club and as a team for more than 20 years and he deserves respect for what he has done, evolving his team.

if it werent for one of ferguson's biggest tactical mistakes of all time (bayern munich 2 manchester united 1)

he prob would have been able to say today that he took his team to 4 consecutive cl finals, totally deserves his accolades but i doubt he could do what a manager like mourinho can do and go around to whatever club he wants and make them the best side in the world.

all of mourinho's teams like porto,chelsea,inter have gone into "teams of the decade" placements and his tactical genius is too great to overlook.

and im pretty sure mourinho could do any one thing ferguson has done and even better as a long term manager. if chelsea had given him the chance he would have...

mourinho for me is the most complete manager in modern football.

LULZ...all the what ifs, ifs, maybe, would haves...just to suit your argument. Fergie couldn't go into other teams to make them top teams because he stayed at 1 club (united), so mou > fergie?

So you use your own criteria to judge mou as the best coach, why not use my criterias.

1 - Have lesser budget than teams in the league
2 - Not taking the top dog (top 2) in the league initially
3 - Bring them to the top AND stay there
4 - Regenerate the club though cycles

I can simply turn around and say , Mou couldn't stay at a club with lower budgets/spending power than the rest of the league, bring them to the top and stay there to regenerate the team over a period of 20 years. When fergie 1st took over United, they are not the United they are today...far from it. When mou took over Chelsea (they have the most $$ in the EPL), Inter (they are already top dogs in SerieA, Juve and Milan were down, Juve's best players already were in Inter), Madrid (again $$ and a 2 horse league title, already a powerhouse). Hence fergie > mou

Even at Porto his Porto team is the top dog in the league, winning the CL beating only ONE elite team in United with a poor ref decision isn't impressive enough. Fergie's 1st UCL, they were in the group of death with Bayern and Barca, the beat Inter with R9, an extremely strong Juve squad (widely considered the best that year) and finally Bayern. Hence fergie > mou again!

Now mou's inter win was a great result, again he had decisions going for him but thats normal, the champions' luck, however Fergie's 1999 win was a bigger achievement because they faced harder opponents relative to them

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:15 am

Some people don't seem to understand best you have ever seen of course there will be different views, some people will say Pep,Fergie, Mou or Lippi.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:29 am

The Madrid One wrote:5-0 was a fluke, the 2-0 was a fluke.

other than that pep guardiola's side is even with ours on head to head.
Lol, that's one of the dumbest statements I've ever seen. So those two convincing results, total flukes, so were totally up to par. So the CL semifinals must've been another fluke. And I guess this last SSC. Fluke too huh?!!?!?. Tmo is hilarious.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:27 am

Leaving out trolling the best manager i have seen is Ferguson though probably he is the manager i dislike most.As for him can only do united arguement is just ignorant.He won the league with Aberdeen which is a great achievement.Infact that is a greater achievement than winning the CL with Porto imo.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:54 am

Ferguson, although I do believe that when Jose is done with Real Madrid he will go down as the incomparable greatest manager of all time.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:56 am

Trapattoni ! he is the boss Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:05 am

for now, its SAF!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:41 am

Michels, Van Gaal, Lippi, Pep. SAF is still a boss doe.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:01 am

Marcello Lippi.

Who Do You Rank As The Best Manager You Have Ever Seen? - Page 3 _41867676_lippi270

Boss.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3