Mr Nick09
FalcaoPunch
The Madrid One
EarlyPrototype
Le Samourai
65 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 12 Empty Re: "Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema

Post by chad4401 Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:42 pm

so aguero is a better finisher than cr7 smh

chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 12 Empty Re: "Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema

Post by the xcx Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:45 pm

chad4401 wrote:so aguero is a better finisher than cr7 smh
CR7 hell no, but he could replace benzema.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:46 pm

chad4401 wrote:meh aguero isnt going to bring anything to our offence nothing, its just cause jose wants him almost everyone(rm fans) is trying to create reasons to make his signing seem necessary, when most if not all can see that we dont need him with the players we already have

its because we have the money we force transfers like these, and continue to fail, plus we look like talent hogs, again there is nothing wrong with the strike force, its jose politics and shitty tactics that cost us last season its plain to see

So you dont think Aguero's skillset brings something thoroughly different from what both Higuain and Benzema have? im surprised, i would say that you dont know him very well, and you are more bothered by the fact that one of out current striker would have to leave than he fact that he is in theory more individually gifted.

you dont think there are reasons as why mourinho would want him ahead of benzema for ex? is he acting out on an impulse? it's hard to believe when it looks like such a well planned out thing.

If people try to reason what mourinho might be seeing in Aguero, it's simply because he usually have a motives behind every single move he makes.

so im asking, you really dont see the difference between Aguero and the players we have? and why he is such a bothersome player for barca?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:49 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Can RM fans who hate on Aguero signing but welcome Neymar, tell me why they want to replace Benzema with Neymar? Smile

younger, brazilian factor, ronaldo recommended, more versatile, more creative, better.

only real question for neymar wud be how will he adapt to la liga?

Aguero seems to me a mercenary. i dont trust mercs, especially one that forces his transfer to us with no regard to his currrent club and the rivalry we have. that and i see him replacing higuain which is even worse. unfit Higuain > Aguero. I cannot envision a team with higuain and aguero without trouble. benz and aguero can co exist, not higuain and aguero.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:50 pm

The xcx wrote:

aguero isn't better than benz, i find it funny how all of a sudden aguero is a god send and benz was holding the team back, keep creating all the reason in the world but aguero aint gonna make a difference to our offence
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:53 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:

younger, brazilian factor, ronaldo recommended, more versatile, more creative, better.

Aguero seems to me a mercenary. i dont trust mercs, especially one that forces his transfer to us with no regard to his currrent club and the rivalry we have. that and i see him replacing higuain which is even worse. unfit Higuain > Aguero. I cannot envision a team with higuain and aguero without trouble. benz and aguero can co exist, not higuain and aguero.

please spare me that whole mercenary rhetoric, we still worship Hugo Sanchez in the bernabeu, so i dont think it matters much.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:55 pm

chad4401 wrote:
The xcx wrote:

aguero isn't better than benz, i find it funny how all of a sudden aguero is a god send and benz was holding the team back, keep creating all the reason in the world but aguero aint gonna make a difference to our offence
Its not about the personal level, Aguero fits to our system quite well imo.
I agree that benzema is still better player than aguero.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:56 pm

Aguero is a better fit than Benz with CR7 here. There's no question. He's more comfortable playing in the box and is faster.

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:58 pm

chad4401 wrote:
The xcx wrote:

Aguero has been known as one of the best strikers for a while now and it wasn't just now we have been interested in him. We have been for a long time and I'm starting to think we should get the guy, his skillset is needed, we need someone to score against Barca and most of our forwards lack that (benzema unproven). Benzema works fine but not according to Mourinho apparently
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:00 pm

sportsczy wrote:Aguero is a better fit than Benz with CR7 here. There's no question. He's more comfortable playing in the box and is faster.

Agreed with CR7 we have to sadly change our ways of how our strikers work. Ronaldo is starting to annoy me I got really pissed off when I saw the highlights again, man he missed some good chances. Had he used the chances we could have had our revenge for 5-0...
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:03 pm

omarish wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Aguero is a better fit than Benz with CR7 here. There's no question. He's more comfortable playing in the box and is faster.

Agreed with CR7 we have to sadly change our ways of how our strikers work. Ronaldo is starting to annoy me I got really pissed off when I saw the highlights again, man he missed some good chances. Had he used the chances we could have had our revenge for 5-0...
Naaah relax bro, the chances CR7 had in barca games werent that great afterall I mean your not a flop if you fail to score from a tight angle, or through 4-5 defenders, he did what he could. Only thing to whine about is that sometimes he was in a pretty shitty position.

Last edited by The xcx on Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:03 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:

please spare me that whole mercenary rhetoric, we still worship Hugo Sanchez in the bernabeu, so i dont think it matters much.

Point is though, unlike hugo, Aguero doesnt strike me as a loyal player. If we dont play him much if we get him, i can easily imagine him handing a transfer request in winter. the way i see it the only reason he wants to come to madrid is becuz we are more likely to win titles and such rather than being a fan from the getgo. i dont like players like that. and such players shudnt be in our team. we need more "higuain" like players, ones that will bleed for us.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:08 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:
Point is though, unlike hugo, Aguero doesnt strike me as a loyal player. If we dont play him much if we get him, i can easily imagine him handing a transfer request in winter. the way i see it the only reason he wants to come to madrid is becuz we are more likely to win titles and such rather than being a fan from the getgo. i dont like players like that. and such players shudnt be in our team. we need more "higuain" like players, ones that will bleed for us.

that's just a bunch of ....

which player comes here because he doesnt want to win title? -_-

from your logic we shouldnt sign Neymar either, he talked up about Manchester, Chelsea, Barcelona etc... no?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:09 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
chad4401 wrote:meh aguero isnt going to bring anything to our offence nothing, its just cause jose wants him almost everyone(rm fans) is trying to create reasons to make his signing seem necessary, when most if not all can see that we dont need him with the players we already have

its because we have the money we force transfers like these, and continue to fail, plus we look like talent hogs, again there is nothing wrong with the strike force, its jose politics and shitty tactics that cost us last season its plain to see

So you dont think Aguero's skillset brings something thoroughly different from what both Higuain and Benzema have? im surprised, i would say that you dont know him very well, and you are more bothered by the fact that one of out current striker would have to leave than he fact that he is in theory more individually gifted.

you dont think there are reasons as why mourinho would want him ahead of benzema for ex? is he acting out on an impulse? it's hard to believe when it looks like such a well planned out thing.

If people try to reason what mourinho might be seeing in Aguero, it's simply because he usually have a motives behind every single move he makes.

so im asking, you really dont see the difference between Aguero and the players we have? and why he is such a bothersome player for barca?

i know aguero and i admit he is wc, but the only reason most are pressing for him is because he gives barca trouble, nothing more nothing less and all that signifies that we are looking for an easy way out by relying on individual skills to overcome barca, instead of our own brand of football

i firmly believe the team we had last year can beat barca with the right tactics and mentality cr realized this too thus why he questioned the tactics publicly, all i see is people giving mou way too much credit sometimes imo, everything he does have some super deep meaning yeah right

im a way bigger fan of rvn than benz and before i came to this forum i protested again him leaving too, i just dont like the policies we use to judge players right to stay at the club, there is no loyalty to the players sometimes, if benz continued his poor form to the end of the i would have no prob with him leaving, but instead he exploded and carried the team at times but even after all that he still isn't good enough cause of 1 classico i also call bullsh!t on that too, i would do the same for any player who earned their right to play not just benz
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:10 pm

neymar never said he wanted to go to any other club.........
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:11 pm

Most of the top players have a lot of top clubs linked to them. In terms of Aguero he pretty much indirectly said he wanted to move to us.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:11 pm

Ganso wrote:neymar never said he wanted to go to any other club.........

unless the quote was fake, i remember reading him taling about wanting to join a great club in europe, and he cited a couple. not saying he wants to go anywhere specifically.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:12 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:

that's just a bunch of ....

which player comes here because he doesnt want to win title? -_-

from your logic we shouldnt sign Neymar either, he talked up about Manchester, Chelsea, Barcelona etc... no?

If i had it my way, we wudnt be interested in neither aguero (is there interest?) or neymar.

both are luxury signings at best. not needed. and if we really need someone, promote sarabia , jese, or somebody from the cantera.

Last edited by Turok_TTZ on Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:15 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Ganso wrote:neymar never said he wanted to go to any other club.........

unless the quote was fake, i remember reading him taling about wanting to join a great club in europe, and he cited a couple. not saying he wants to go anywhere specifically.
never heard him say anything about wanting to join other clubs....the closest he got to saying something like that was when he said it would be any kid's dream to play in a club with chlsea's structure
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:55 am

But Aguero is pretty loyal though. There is so much a man could take when having to deal with Atletico.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:34 am

Doc wrote:But Aguero is pretty loyal though. There is so much a man could take when having to deal with Atletico.

forcing ones way out of current club to that club's biggest rival? update ur definition of loyalty, cuz its skewed.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:50 am

he isnt forcing his way out. Atletico was well aware that he was leaving.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:00 pm

Apparently, Chelsea is jumping in the fray for Benzema... Don't ask me why because they already have Torres. July is going to be fascinating lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:03 pm

Benzema and Torres can both play.

----------------------Torres----------------

--------Benz--------------------Sturridge

Don't want him out though.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:04 pm

Chelsea and city are going to swoop the premier league

link?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:05 pm

Nick, did u here the wages City is offering Nasri?! 220k euros a week!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next