C.Marchisio #8
Arquitecto
S
pasquale22
DeviAngel
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

B.NEWS : Afellay to Juve for 8 mil. OFFICIAL in the next days  Empty B.NEWS : Afellay to Juve for 8 mil. OFFICIAL in the next days

Post by DeviAngel Sun 21 Aug 2011, 12:34

The marriage between Juventus and Ibrahim Afellay (25) may be realized in these days, albeit with some months of delay. The former captain of PSV Eindhoven, in fact, was very close to the Old Lady before moving to Barcelona and to date, according to the drafting of Sportmediaset, there are several possibilities that the young talent orange can move to Turin. Juventus, is very well known now, is looking for a central defender and a pair of external offensive. The general director Beppe Marotta has spoken of 2-3 players who should arrive at Juve by 31agosto, the last day of the summer transfer market. Excluding defense, which should be Chelsea's Alex, there will be room for two external commissioned by Count: a will, most likely, by Emanuele Cesena Giaccherini while the second is still a puzzle, and the hot name of the last hours is just what the Blaugrana player.

In Spain, the champion orange is very little space and the arrival of the explosion of all, Sanchez Thiago Alcantara and Pedro definitive consecration might cause offense to change the outside air, although his agent has denied in recent weeks, but , you know, the transfer market is constantly changing and when you get into overdrive, anything can happen. Juventus knows and is very alert to this situation, according Sportmediaset, the Bianconeri are ready the final assault: the negotiations would take off in the coming hours. Barcelona, ​​Afellay, who bought the "paltry" sum of 3 million euros, he will leave for 8, assessing the extent of the club's coffers in Corso Galileo Ferraris. Conte has already given its approval for the operation, the former Siena coach would find itself in the hands of a player's ideal for his type of game: Afellay, in fact, can play both right and left, in an attack on three, broad and also in midfield in the 4-2-4 so dear to the technician the Salento.

At the moment the Dutch footballer is stopped in the pits due to injury, but the detail is definitely negligible given the young age of the exterior and its unquestioned quality. In short, Juventus seems ready to close the deal with the club stronger and if the world could really bring Marotta Afellay to Turin to 8 million euros without doubt deserves the award for king of the market, after having taken the likes of Pirlo , Vucinic Vidal favorable conditions. The Bianconeri with Afellay would make a further leap in quality to reduce the gap with the Milanese.

Last edited by DeviAngel on Sun 21 Aug 2011, 12:45; edited 1 time in total
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : Afellay to Juve for 8 mil. OFFICIAL in the next days  Empty Re: B.NEWS : Afellay to Juve for 8 mil. OFFICIAL in the next days

Post by pasquale22 Sun 21 Aug 2011, 12:42

hmmm weird transfer if it happens, i know wev followed him for a while but it just seems weird now that we have vidal marchisio pirlo who seem set for starting positions. ive always liked afellay and hes a good player however whether hes the player we need im not sure.
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : Afellay to Juve for 8 mil. OFFICIAL in the next days  Empty Re: B.NEWS : Afellay to Juve for 8 mil. OFFICIAL in the next days

Post by DeviAngel Sun 21 Aug 2011, 12:42

pasquale22 wrote:hmmm weird transfer if it happens, i know wev followed him for a while but it just seems weird now that we have vidal marchisio pirlo who seem set for starting positions. ive always liked afellay and hes a good player however whether hes the player we need im not sure.

Afellay is LW lol
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun 21 Aug 2011, 12:43

affraid
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sun 21 Aug 2011, 12:50

DeviAngel wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:hmmm weird transfer if it happens, i know wev followed him for a while but it just seems weird now that we have vidal marchisio pirlo who seem set for starting positions. ive always liked afellay and hes a good player however whether hes the player we need im not sure.

Afellay is LW lol
hes a natural CAM. a bit like carlos eduardo. 4-3-3 however would suit afellay
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun 21 Aug 2011, 12:53

pasquale22 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Afellay is LW lol
hes a natural CAM. a bit like carlos eduardo. 4-3-3 however would suit afellay

I thought his best games were in LW O.o
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun 21 Aug 2011, 13:30

LMAO what an absolute joke.

If this actually happens, you may ban me.

Another typical italian report.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sun 21 Aug 2011, 14:32

If this happens then i would be the happiest man alive xD
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun 21 Aug 2011, 14:43

I find this extremely hard to believe. Sad

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun 21 Aug 2011, 15:25

lol...
Sorry, I'm not buying it
It would be fantastic but I'm just not buying it

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Sun 21 Aug 2011, 15:27

Please happen, it would be great!
Joe
Joe
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by jn2002dk Sun 21 Aug 2011, 15:30

Yea, i'm with others here, would be absolutely fantastic signing but i'll believe it when i see it:)
jn2002dk
jn2002dk
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by cool_wirya Sun 21 Aug 2011, 15:57

he is so stupid to be okey with sitting on the bench , its not a good thing for his career , i even remember moggi saying good things about him and he impressed me in every game i see him play , what a waste talent if he decided to stay
cool_wirya
cool_wirya
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun 21 Aug 2011, 16:01

I don't think it's so far fetched. Being like a 5th choice forward with none of the top 4 being injury prone.

Also, Villa will want alot of game time as he's getting older
Messi being benched won't happen
Sanchez is a big signing and won't be benched alot
Pedro is barca's own and the fans always prefer that.

Where does that leave Afellay's career?
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun 21 Aug 2011, 16:03

TomJuve wrote:I don't think it's so far fetched. Being like a 5th choice forward with none of the top 4 being injury prone.

depth ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun 21 Aug 2011, 16:05

DeviAngel wrote:
TomJuve wrote:I don't think it's so far fetched. Being like a 5th choice forward with none of the top 4 being injury prone.

depth ?

Yeah but my point is. I doubt he's happy being depth that's rarely used. So it's not like we're trying to buy a first team player or anything. So it's hardly a crazy idea he actually comes.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun 21 Aug 2011, 16:16

TomJuve wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

depth ?

Yeah but my point is. I doubt he's happy being depth that's rarely used. So it's not like we're trying to buy a first team player or anything. So it's hardly a crazy idea he actually comes.

I know that tottenham want him to
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Sun 21 Aug 2011, 16:23

DeviAngel wrote:
TomJuve wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

depth ?

I know that tottenham want him to

Lets hope he is not THAT bad:D

Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun 21 Aug 2011, 16:50

Tottenham? Odd. That would be depth again surely because he could play where Bale or Lennon does and if he is used as an AM then he would be where VDV is.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun 21 Aug 2011, 17:50

Afellay is very good.. he would walk into many teams starting XI. Don't forget he starts for the NT (netherlands) which is very hard to do.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sun 21 Aug 2011, 17:52

He should move imo. Not saying he is not a good enough player to break into Barca but he is not as good a scorer as Villa or Pedro and Sanchez just arrived. He could also lose his place in national team.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun 21 Aug 2011, 18:26

That's a good point I forgot from Magricos. Being a depth player that doesn't play alot means the national team will eventually drop you. Epecially if they're a very good national team.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 Aug 2011, 19:23

For 8 mil? Sounds realistic, we offered 7m for Elia, that got refused... maybe for 8m, it can... But it show's that is Marotta's range when it comes to the LW.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun 21 Aug 2011, 19:39

Hmm Afellay is injured at the moment, but I think it would be a good deal, but maybe for a bit less. Remember Barca paid almost 1/3rd what they are asking.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Sun 21 Aug 2011, 19:50

WOW! better him than giacherini or eliah..even perotti
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next