Arquitecto
The Franchise
Doc
Swanhends
BarrileteCosmico
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Can Tevez and Aguero play together? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can Tevez and Aguero play together?

Post by Swanhends Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:57 am

bloodless wrote:
bhends wrote:Well since my opinion won't be worth much to convince you:

@robbiemustoe
Robbie Mustoe
Mancini's Man City is evolving in to something very interesting. Yaya back in CM gives others room to float. Silva & Milner benefit. 4-2-2-2

lol bhend's it isn't about opinion...its about watching the match! yaya played as a DM first of all so whoever wrote tht status is clueless for the start....posting an espn commentator's twitter is not proof over watching a game....i'm asking again, did you watch tht match?

Yes I watched the match ffs...But I already said what the formation was once and you just said no...so I showed you a second opinion that agreed with mine, to which you responded....no

"Yaya back in CM" = Back in center midfield......Not that he was playing the CM position ffs Rolling Eyes

Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Can Tevez and Aguero play together? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can Tevez and Aguero play together?

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:06 am

I think the eventual plan would be:

Dejong-Yaya
Silva-Nasri
Kun-Dzeko

as bhends said, 4-2-2-2

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:09 am

Sepi wrote:I think the eventual plan would be:

Dejong-Yaya
Silva-Nasri
Kun-Dzeko

as bhends said, 4-2-2-2
That line up is shockingly good

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:13 am

Sepi wrote:I think the eventual plan would be:

Dejong-Yaya
Silva-Nasri
Kun-Dzeko

as bhends said, 4-2-2-2

But this is mancini....expect barry and milner :coffee:
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:14 am

milner had the most touches of any player in the game yesterday...
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:21 am

No need to get caught up in how the team lined up in terms of 4222 or whatever.

Certain players played and they played very fluidly, so there often wasnt set lines of players.

I saw Silva on the left, I saw him on the right, I saw him in the center. Dzeko didnt even stay always in the center, he put two crosses in for Aguero who moved into the box.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:24 am

bhends wrote:milner had the most touches of any player in the game yesterday...

Can Tevez and Aguero play together? - Page 2 1488537005_cbc6f8b8db

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:26 am

Inserting Nasri looks great on paper for City...but Franchise already pointed out that they looked pretty weak at the back - I wouldn't expect too much defensively from Nasri....Milners running and tracking back is going to be important to the team going forward IMO...They can't hope to defend well enough with only a back 4 and 2 mids
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:44 am

bhends wrote:Inserting Nasri looks great on paper for City...but Franchise already pointed out that they looked pretty weak at the back - I wouldn't expect too much defensively from Nasri....Milners running and tracking back is going to be important to the team going forward IMO...They can't hope to defend well enough with only a back 4 and 2 mids

I dont like the Nasri signing.

What does he give Silva already doesnt? How will they both play and who misses out? Its a very unnneeded move IMO.

I think generally they are good defensively, but without De Jong they looked ropey. Yaya isnt intresting in being a DM anymore, he was only one at Barca, before and after he was a more attack minded player. He doesnt want to be lone DM anymore it seems, not by how he plays. He was kind of doing it, but drifted a bit from his position.

I like Milner in games vs strong teams, because of work rate and energy. I remember him doing a superb job on shutting down Maicon vs Brazil for England.

But its when its both he and Barry playing and its a team that arent a real attacking threat I think Mancini goes too far.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2