Rossoneri Ninja
dostoevsky
Babun
El Chelsea Fuerte
Vibe
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Allegri - Milan are weaker only than Barcelona - Page 2 Empty Re: Allegri - Milan are weaker only than Barcelona

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:45 pm

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:why name a specific team then(real madrid) if he meant ALL teams

Without knowing the context in which this interview was given there are a whole lot of possibilities of how this statement could be interpreted.

how so because he didnt exactly describe the team BUT named it, there is a difference

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Allegri - Milan are weaker only than Barcelona - Page 2 Empty Re: Allegri - Milan are weaker only than Barcelona

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:05 pm

Classic Allegri

Putting MAXimum swag in the club since 2010
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:18 pm

He's right :coffee:
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giggslegend Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:21 pm

Trollegri, they got knocked out by spuds last UCL so I wouldnt be that cocky lol
Giggslegend
Giggslegend
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:25 pm

Tbf all teams in Europe, maybe even the world (CWC will tell) are a level below Barcelona. If they win the champions league again this season they are the second best club side of all time for me, behind Cruyffs ajax (my favourite non United team).
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:53 pm

Giggslegend wrote:Trollegri, they got knocked out by spuds last UCL so I wouldnt be that cocky lol

Its sad that this is gonna hunt us forever by ignorant Premfaces, but there shouldnt be an excuse to lose vs Tottenham, even though half our team was at the hospital, thats on us, not them:/
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:14 am

Allegri is a loser,he destroyed milan players confidence of beating barca (if they meet)already.

if iwere milan coach i would say "Milan is inferior to none".
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:24 am

milan have nothing required to become any type of champions, other the serie a.. :lol!:

The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:47 am

This is what he actually said..

“I am convinced that, apart from Barcelona, ​​AC Milan are complete and can play with everyone, even with Real Madrid, who are still slightly behind Barcelona, but they are stronger than last year as they showed in the two Super Cup games"

Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat_Hadder Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:33 am

I do not doubt Milan at all, I cannot find fault in any position really and I admire their depth, Allegri is not wrong in his belief that he can compete and likely overcome most anyone with regularity
Mat_Hadder
Mat_Hadder
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Newcastle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2