Rossoneri Ninja
dostoevsky
Babun
El Chelsea Fuerte
Vibe
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Allegri - Milan are weaker only than Barcelona Empty Allegri - Milan are weaker only than Barcelona

Post by Vibe Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:38 am

"We went out against Tottenham because of some ill luck and a full infirmary,"

"I am convinced that, with a full squad, we are on par with Real Madrid. The only exception is Barcelona."

"I do not have to build a team, but I have to improve it. AC Milan are not perfect, if perfection is something that exists,"

"Let me give you an example: when Barcelona lose the ball, they try to regain possession at a frenetic pace. That is one aspect we have to improve."

"Aquilani did not play poorly for Juventus: I do not know if they did not sign him because of cash issues or any other kind,"

"We scoured Italy and Europe and we are convinced he will be an asset."

I respect his work so far at Milan,but this delusional opinions are the road to failure...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Allegri - Milan are weaker only than Barcelona Empty Re: Allegri - Milan are weaker only than Barcelona

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:39 am

And I am superman.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Allegri - Milan are weaker only than Barcelona Empty Re: Allegri - Milan are weaker only than Barcelona

Post by Babun Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:47 am

Let's see Very Happy List of teams superior to AC Milan: Farca, Real, Manu, Bayern...

Man Sh!teh etc. :lol!:
More than 1 already Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:55 am

Allegri isnt boasting about how good we are... its just encouragement that we can compete.

its not dellusional.... nor we would be heading to road off failure,...

plz... stop this sort of hostility and criticism towards our club.. vibetribe...

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:01 pm

Allegri - Milan are weaker only than Barcelona Tumblr_lhdri6wsgF1qawsswo1_500

It's his job to instil a winning mentality at the club. He first obviously has to pay homage to the rightful Champions of Europe, however beyond that he's reinforcing the club's ambition and he has to present a strong front if he's too instil belief into our squad. He's our manager, not a pundit.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:02 pm

They key part in that sentence is " with a full squad" .. atm we do not have such a thing.

Not too much wrong he said , just a coach having confidence in his sqaud. Weak troll Vibe you can do better than that.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:03 pm

dostoevsky wrote:Allegri - Milan are weaker only than Barcelona Tumblr_lhdri6wsgF1qawsswo1_500

It's his job to instil a winning mentality at the club. He first obviously has to pay homage to the rightful Champions of Europe, however beyond that he's reinforcing the club's ambition and he has to present a strong front if he's too instil belief into our squad. He's our manager, not a pundit.

well said dostoevsky..& rossoneri ninja ^O^V

Last edited by JespSwe on Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:03 pm

Not trolling,this is how I genuinely feel about him saying that...Not the right way to boost confidence IMO.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:05 pm

Milan are weaker only than Barcelona.... and Tottenham :coffee:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:07 pm

VibeTribe wrote:Not trolling,this is how I genuinely feel about him saying that...Not the right way to boost confidence IMO.

not right way to boost confidence...

then what should allegri say... we have a great team but our players are no standards to other european elite clubs and cant compete with anyone...?

allegri says what he feels and what he sees everyday at milanello, at our club... he knows more than what u feel.

Last edited by JespSwe on Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:07 pm

VibeTribe wrote:Not trolling,this is how I genuinely feel about him saying that...Not the right way to boost confidence IMO.

Well was he prompted by a question or was he ranting about how wonderful we are? It would be nice to at least know the context.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:08 pm

dostoevsky wrote:

Well was he prompted by a question or was he ranting about how wonderful we are? It would be nice to at least know the context.

either way allegri is right... we are second to none, with the exception of barcelona, and its upto us, and rest of other clubs in europe to catch up the level of barcelona...

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:10 pm

Well we're not second to none barring Barcelona, however we're close enough with our first squad to be competitive with anyone, assuming that we inject the energy into our midfield that we need and will likely arrive in the last days of the transfer window.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:12 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:Milan are weaker only than Barcelona.... and Tottenham :coffee:

tottenham deserved to win against us last season, but it doesnt mean milan was weak, back then we had serious injury crisis, remember, thiago silva had to play as defensive midfielder at one point, we even had our sub players, even youth players like strasser, injured when in need. its not excuse though that we lost to tottenham, despite that we were deprived from injury situation, tottenham deserve to win, but then milan isnt inferior to tottenham.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:18 pm

I can't think of a better way to approach Europe than being underrated...We're the best example of that.

If you install the illusion of being better than you really are the you lose the ace in your sleeve Milan has right now.Not to mention the pain of someone proving you wrong...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:25 pm

I dont remember Milan fans calling Mou out when he claimed Ibra was the best player in the world when he was at Inter, even though he flopped in Cl..

You are not trolling you say? Then please tell us the right way Allegri should install confidence in a team that already knows they are the best in Italy.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:27 pm

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:

I dont remember Milan fans calling Mou out when he claimed Ibra was the best player in the world when he was at Inter, even though he flopped in Cl..

You are not trolling you say? Then please tell us the right way Allegri should install confidence in a team that already knows they are the best in Italy.

What part of IMO don't you understand?I just think telling the world you are second only to arguably the best team of all time is delusional...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:28 pm

Whether we're considered a threat or whether we can potentially slip under the radar will primarily be determined by our performances in the group stages. What he says in the dressing room is more important and this is what we essentially don't know, however as long as he keeps the squad grounded but motivated then we'll be able to progress as far as we deserve. As long as he strikes the correct balance in the locker room between respecting our opponents and not fearing them I'm content.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:29 pm

I knew my comment would be neg-repped when I called Barcelona the rightful champions of Europe. Razz
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:30 pm

dostoevsky wrote:however as long as he keeps the squad grounded but motivated then we'll be able to progress as far as we deserve.

Could not agree more...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:41 pm

VibeTribe wrote:
Rossoneri Ninja wrote:

What part of IMO don't you understand?I just think telling the world you are second only to arguably the best team of all time is delusional...

You are making an error here Vibe, Allegri was saying we are on Par with Real , if we have our full squad availible. He is comparing Milan with Real, and mentions that Barca are a lvl beyond us and all others. What he is saying is that Barca are beyond everyone and the rest ( Man U Chelsea, Real, Bayern ect.) are more or less on Par with each other.

He never claims we are the best nor does he say we are the second best.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:03 pm

why name a specific team then(real madrid) if he meant ALL teams
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:12 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:why name a specific team then(real madrid) if he meant ALL teams

Without knowing the context in which this interview was given there are a whole lot of possibilities of how this statement could be interpreted.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:14 pm

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:why name a specific team then(real madrid) if he meant ALL teams

Without knowing the context in which this interview was given there are a whole lot of possibilities of how this statement could be interpreted.

how so because he didnt exactly describe the team BUT named it, there is a difference
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:15 pm

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:

how so because he didnt exactly describe the team BUT named it, there is a difference
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next