BeautifulGame
Arsenalfaithfull
Mr Nick09
El Chelsea Fuerte
Adit
22 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Viera influenced Nasri's City move - Page 2 Empty Re: Viera influenced Nasri's City move

Post by Babun Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:50 pm

None of them, a sh!tty legend Very Happy

Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Viera influenced Nasri's City move - Page 2 Empty Re: Viera influenced Nasri's City move

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:52 pm

He's a City employee and doing his job.

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:53 pm

drakefyre wrote:
nichabr wrote:compare arsenal and man city....city has a better coach.

Lol , AW doesnt spend , loses his best players year in year out , still qualified for CL for like the 15th consecutive season .

Mancini just qualified City for their first CL , after spending something that should be comparable to what Wenger spent in 15 years .

:coffee:

they still won a throphy and they came ahead of arsenal in the league....it doesnt matter if they have to spend building teams involves spending....wenger building a squad from cheap players just makes him a good scout not a good coach.

Last edited by nichabr on Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:56 pm

nichabr wrote:they still won a throphy and the came ahead of arsenal in the league....it doesnt matter if they have to spend building teams involves spending....wenger building a squad from cheap players just makes him a good scout not a good coach.

Wenger is not the scout, and not a fool, who would pay 25 million for a player who only had half good season and on his last year of contract and would sign him to 200k a week.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:00 pm

nichabr wrote:
drakefyre wrote:

Lol , AW doesnt spend , loses his best players year in year out , still qualified for CL for like the 15th consecutive season .

Mancini just qualified City for their first CL , after spending something that should be comparable to what Wenger spent in 15 years .

they still won a throphy and they came ahead of arsenal in the league....it doesnt matter if they have to spend building teams involves spending....wenger building a squad from cheap players just makes him a good scout not a good coach.

LOL do you know how many trophies Wenger has won? compare to one FA cup lol.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:02 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
nichabr wrote:they still won a throphy and the came ahead of arsenal in the league....it doesnt matter if they have to spend building teams involves spending....wenger building a squad from cheap players just makes him a good scout not a good coach.

Wenger is not the scout, and not a fool, who would pay 25 million for a player who only had half good season and on his last year of contract and would sign him to 200k a week.

a team that has less "pull" than others most of the time has to spend more to get what they want....its better for relations and better for your players.... man city make a signing "wow they paid so much for me...they must really have faith in me"...arsene signs someone "wow this is all i get....im gonna raise a shitstorm next year if i dont get more"
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:03 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
nichabr wrote:
drakefyre wrote:

you must be kidding right? 3 serie A 4 coppa italias and 1 fa cup....
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:04 pm

and not to mention more recent success.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by drakefyre Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:05 pm

nichabr wrote:
drakefyre wrote:

A good coach is someone who can get the most of what he has got , not someone who gets more players till he has the strongest possible squad , and then thinks about winning trophies .

I mean , say if , Antoine Kombouaré wins the league this season and Christian Gourcuff finished second , are you saying that'd make Kombouaré a good coach and Gourcuff a good scout ?
drakefyre
drakefyre
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by drakefyre Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:07 pm

nichabr wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:
nichabr wrote:
drakefyre wrote:

Okay , since you looking up stuff , here's an exercise .

Look up Mancini's record in the UCL . Compare it with AW's . Do post your findings .
drakefyre
drakefyre
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by drakefyre Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:10 pm

nichabr wrote: man city make a signing "wow they paid so much for me...they must really have faith in me"

OR maybe , they just have crazy money .

drakefyre
drakefyre
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:11 pm

drakefyre wrote:
nichabr wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:
nichabr wrote:
drakefyre wrote:

Look up Mancini's record in the UCL . Compare it with AW's . Do post your findings .

i dont have to i know the finding because neither has won anything note worthy in that competition...
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:14 pm

drakefyre wrote:
nichabr wrote: man city make a signing "wow they paid so much for me...they must really have faith in me"

you really want this answer? the reason so much arsenal fans are getting frustrated with wenger? the fact that he sold 3 players made over 40-50 mil and hasnt spent more than 20 to reinforce this year...i mean they barely made the ucl this year with the players they just sold how are they going to do without them?
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:18 pm

drakefyre wrote:

Players may have went to City for money but now that is not the case.They now have a squad capable of winning trophies just like how the perception of Chelsea was changed among players few years ago.If u cant see that u are fooling yourselves.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by drakefyre Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:21 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
drakefyre wrote:

</snip>

You misunderstand . Cant u see we're thinking of reasons why City pay their players that much money .
drakefyre
drakefyre
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by drakefyre Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:23 pm

nichabr wrote:
drakefyre wrote:
nichabr wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:
nichabr wrote:
drakefyre wrote:

i dont have to i know the finding because neither has won anything note worthy in that competition...

sure . anyway atleast you looked it up and saw posting it wouldnt suit your argument .
drakefyre
drakefyre
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:25 pm

drakefyre wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
drakefyre wrote:

</snip>

You misunderstand . Cant u see we're thinking of reasons why City pay their players that much money .

just curious but how do you want a team with practically no pull to lure players away if not with alot of money...if other teams arent paying them enough or if the environment is not good enough to keep players around then they have all reason to leave and join what ever club pays them well enough...
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:27 pm

drakefyre wrote:
nichabr wrote:
drakefyre wrote:
nichabr wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:
nichabr wrote:
drakefyre wrote:

sure . anyway atleast you looked it up and saw posting it wouldnt suit your argument .

what wouldnt suit my arguement? lets have a read post what ever you like if it helps your arguement because its not going to weaken mine in any way or form...its not going to say what type of coach wenger is now because he definatly isn't a good coach anymore.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by drakefyre Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:39 pm

nichabr wrote:
what wouldnt suit my arguement? lets have a read post what ever you like if it helps your arguement because its not going to weaken mine in any way or form...its not going to say what type of coach wenger is now because he definatly isn't a good coach anymore.

Okay , your opinion . That's fine , I'm not feeling like arguing .

So one final question . You reckon Man City has much better squad and a better coach than Arsenal . How do you see the performances of the two teams come end of the season ? In the CL and in the league .
drakefyre
drakefyre
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:52 pm

drakefyre wrote:
nichabr wrote:

Okay , your opinion . That's fine , I'm not feeling like arguing .

So one final question . You reckon Man City has much better squad and a better coach than Arsenal . How do you see the performances of the two teams come end of the season ? In the CL and in the league .

if arsenal dont sign atleast 2 new mids i cant see them making CL next season...especially if liverpool perform well..mancity i can see them doing well in the league but not the CL...
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:19 pm

Nichabr, I read that you called Arsene a failure of a manager and just realized you have no idea what the *bleep* your talking about
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by HscouserZ Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:27 pm

ali8775 wrote:Nichabr, I read that you called Arsene a failure of a manager and just realized you have no idea what the *bleep* your talking about

lol wenger was the best thing to ever happen to arsenal ...
HscouserZ
HscouserZ
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:36 pm

Wait a minute, i thought we weren't going to qualify for the CL THIS year? Now that we have, we're not going to qualify next year?

Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:46 pm

nichbr wrote:
There are still a few days left in the transfer window to make several signings. So hold your horses.

I can't believe you're comparing Mancini's post-Calciopoli trophies to a man who won the PL with no defeats.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:15 am

Sushi Master wrote:
nichbr wrote:
There are still a few days left in the transfer window to make several signings. So hold your horses.

I can't believe you're comparing Mancini's post-Calciopoli trophies to a man who won the PL with no defeats.

years ago...what has he done since? the team is getting worse every year....hes a stuborn old mule who obsesses about youth when he should try to get some established players onto the scene.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:17 am

Lex wrote:Wait a minute, i thought we weren't going to qualify for the CL THIS year? Now that we have, we're not going to qualify next year?

OK let's make this clear: Next season you aren't going to qualify for the CL. But if you do, read this again
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum