BeautifulGame
Arsenalfaithfull
Mr Nick09
El Chelsea Fuerte
Adit
22 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Viera influenced Nasri's City move - Page 4 Empty Re: Viera influenced Nasri's City move

Post by izzy Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:43 pm

nichabr wrote:i geuss they aren't winning things in the future are they? i gotta be living under a rock...they definitely didn't make it 3 cl finals in a row....winning the league in 06-07, 07-08, 08-09 and 10-11....ferguson was definitely wrong in saying his team will win....

please dont compare wenger to ferguson ever again one is actually still a good coach....

So, Ferguson can plan for the future but Wenger can't?

Do you know how Ferguson's United career started off?

Simple people with simple minds.

Some Milan fans are really getting over happy over that Scudetto win.

izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Viera influenced Nasri's City move - Page 4 Empty Re: Viera influenced Nasri's City move

Post by nichabr Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:47 pm

izzy26 wrote:
nichabr wrote:i geuss they aren't winning things in the future are they? i gotta be living under a rock...they definitely didn't make it 3 cl finals in a row....winning the league in 06-07, 07-08, 08-09 and 10-11....ferguson was definitely wrong in saying his team will win....

please dont compare wenger to ferguson ever again one is actually still a good coach....

So, Ferguson can plan for the future but Wenger can't?

Do you know how Ferguson's United career started off?

Simple people with simple minds.

Some Milan fans are really getting over happy over that Scudetto win.

and to think you just proved how simple you are....what does milan have to do with arsenal being in a bad situation or wenger being extremely over-rated because of his past....
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:50 pm

nichabr wrote:and to think you just proved how simple you are....what does milan have to do with arsenal being in a bad situation or wenger being extremely over-rated because of his past....

This is not the first time you have bashed Wenger and Arsenal fans for no reason.

Over-rated because of his past? I guess it has become the status quo to make an invincible team and single handely start to fight back against United's dominace in the PL.

Over-rated, yeah right.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:53 pm

izzy26 wrote:
nichabr wrote:and to think you just proved how simple you are....what does milan have to do with arsenal being in a bad situation or wenger being extremely over-rated because of his past....

This is not the first time you have bashed Wenger and Arsenal fans for no reason.

Over-rated because of his past? I guess it has become the status quo to make an invincible team and single handely start to fight back against United's dominace in the PL.

Over-rated, yeah right.

hence why i said im not taking away from wengers past acheivements he used to be good but not anymore he is nothing like he used to be and cant accept change...

and when have i bashed arsenal fans? the last time i did that was in the past since the old old old old old forums...
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:56 pm

Izzy,what does nichabr saying that Fergie and Wenger are uncompareable have to do with Milan fans acting cocky because we won the scudetto?
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:58 pm

Milanfan7 wrote: Izzy,what does nichabr saying that Fergie and Wenger are uncompareable have to do with Milan fans acting cocky because we won the scudetto?

no i should remove the pics of the players and team that i support so he can just ask the name of my team before he has to bring them up...doesn't even look at me saying things through a neutral stand point.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:59 pm

nichabr wrote:hence why i said im not taking away from wengers past acheivements he used to be good but not anymore he is nothing like he used to be and cant accept change...

You have no idea what your talking about.

What Wenger did in the past was considered revolutionary becuase at that time Arsenal were only really competing for the odd domestic cup and placing in the top 4. That's what he was asked off when he started at Arsenal, to continue that.
He took it further and turned Arsenal into a dominant force in the PL, regulary competing against the top clubs in Europe and battling United for the league.

What Wenger did then was supposed to be happening now. It's not workig out like that currently for various but if this had been happeneing when Wenger joined the club, no Arsenal fan would have a problem because he has changed the foundations of the club.

Over-rated? That is just shocking.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:02 pm

Milanfan7 wrote: Izzy,what does nichabr saying that Fergie and Wenger are uncompareable have to do with Milan fans acting cocky because we won the scudetto?

When Milan were struggling, I didn't see you two posting crap and acting smug and constantly taking shots at Arsenal.
Now that Milan have won the Scudetto, you both feel you have a duty to take shots at Arsenal because of their recent short-commings.

I'm done with this.

How would you feel if a Barca fan started ripping on milan the way you are ripping on Arsenal?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:05 pm

izzy26 wrote:
nichabr wrote:hence why i said im not taking away from wengers past acheivements he used to be good but not anymore he is nothing like he used to be and cant accept change...

What Wenger did in the past was considered revolutionary becuase at that time Arsenal were only really competing for the odd domestic cup and placing in the top 4. That's what he was asked off when he started at Arsenal, to continue that.
He took it further and turned Arsenal into a dominant force in the PL, regulary competing against the top clubs in Europe and battling United for the league.

What Wenger did then was supposed to be happening now. It's not workig out like that currently for various but if this had been happeneing when Wenger joined the club, no Arsenal fan would have a problem because he has changed the foundations of the club.

why was what happened then supposed to be happening now? why cant it be what is happening now should have happened then? what makes you think that should be happening now...?
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:08 pm

nichabr wrote:
izzy26 wrote:

why was what happened then supposed to be happening now? why cant it be what is happening now should have happened then? what makes you think that should be happening now...?

That was the plan when Wenger joined. To compete for the cup honours and remain competitive and in the future be competing with United with titles and be a constant threat in Europe.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:08 pm

izzy26 wrote:

When Milan were struggling, I didn't see you two posting crap and acting smug and constantly taking shots at Arsenal.
Now that Milan have won the Scudetto, you both feel you have a duty to take shots at Arsenal because of their recent short-commings.

I'm done with this.

How would you feel if a Barca fan started ripping on milan the way you are ripping on Arsenal?

whose taking shots at arsenal....im stating how i feel about wenger and how he manages the club its you people who come here and say "hes been watching football for 2 years" "doesn't know what hes talking about"....
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:11 pm

izzy26 wrote:
nichabr wrote:
izzy26 wrote:

That was the plan when Wenger joined. To compete for the cup honours and remain competitive and in the future be competing with United with titles and be a constant threat in Europe.

yes but thats not enough for a team like arsenal...especially with others team doing what arsenal did and breaking a dominance as you call it....do you think if arsenal dont make changes in their squad that they are going to place higher than man city this season? with liverpool getting back on their feet man utd and chelsea still being strong? do you want arsenal in the EL?
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:22 pm

Chill, there are still a couple of more signings to be made.

Also, what you're saying is what people have said repeteadly for years and years... and Wenger qualifies for CL, every time. Sometimes he even challenges for the title, but obviously we don't have the same quality as other clubs do, or their massive bank accounts.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:22 pm

It's almost poetic that the two biggest prepubescent Milan choads on the forum would wind up in the same thread talking about Arsenal, even though not one single Arsenal fan gives a damn about what Milan does
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:24 pm

izzy26 wrote:How would you feel if a Barca fan started ripping on milan the way you are ripping on Arsenal?
We'll find out in three weeks time
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:30 pm

arsenal will definetely be outside top 4 imo with their current squad

man united - too strong
chelsea- is chelsea
manchester city- looking great
liverpool - looking good
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:39 pm

Lex wrote:It's almost poetic that the two biggest prepubescent Milan choads on the forum would wind up in the same thread talking about Arsenal, even though not one single Arsenal fan gives a damn about what Milan does

Nice insult me when i haven't said anything to get you upset...do you even know me to say this? Because i dont post nearly enough for you to assume what im like...
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:17 am

nichabr wrote:
Lex wrote:It's almost poetic that the two biggest prepubescent Milan choads on the forum would wind up in the same thread talking about Arsenal, even though not one single Arsenal fan gives a damn about what Milan does

Nice insult me when i haven't said anything to get you upset...do you even know me to say this? Because i dont post nearly enough for you to assume what im like...

we'v seen enough ffs
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4