Giandonato, Pasquato, and Soreson Looking for Other Clubs for More Playing Time

+3
zarola
dronte
pasquale22
7 posters

Go down

Giandonato, Pasquato, and Soreson Looking for Other Clubs for More Playing Time  Empty Giandonato, Pasquato, and Soreson Looking for Other Clubs for More Playing Time

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:39 pm

Small Juventus grow. We can be summed up as the latest market events affecting the players of Juventus Cantera. Three out of everyone, Cristian Pasquato (22), Frederik Sorensen (19) and Manuel Giandonato (19), are looking for a club in mid-low ranking where you can play with more continuity. According to reports from the "Gazzetta dello Sport", for Easter Lecce have beaten competition from Atalanta and Parma. For Sorensen hand looms a head to head between Palermo and Lecce, with the Sicilians ahead. A different discourse to Giandonato because, although requested by several companies, the midfielder could stay in Turin.

Back to top Go down

Giandonato, Pasquato, and Soreson Looking for Other Clubs for More Playing Time  Empty Re: Giandonato, Pasquato, and Soreson Looking for Other Clubs for More Playing Time

Post by pasquale22 Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:51 pm

Pasquato is now 22yr old and is in some damn fine form, if theres ever been a time where we should give a kid a go its now... i dont understand why we would bring in giaccherini and send out pasquato? stupid move
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Giandonato, Pasquato, and Soreson Looking for Other Clubs for More Playing Time  Empty Re: Giandonato, Pasquato, and Soreson Looking for Other Clubs for More Playing Time

Post by dronte Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:56 pm

Giandonato can be loaned but Sorensen and Pasquato?! No way

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:37 pm

pasquale22 wrote:Pasquato is now 22yr old and is in some damn fine form, if theres ever been a time where we should give a kid a go its now... i dont understand why we would bring in giaccherini and send out pasquato? stupid move
precisely this. If Juventus had Messi in their youth squad they wouldnt use him either. And Im not targeting Juventus... inter is the same way and it is freaking ridiculous.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:02 pm

zarola wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:Pasquato is now 22yr old and is in some damn fine form, if theres ever been a time where we should give a kid a go its now... i dont understand why we would bring in giaccherini and send out pasquato? stupid move
precisely this. If Juventus had Messi in their youth squad they wouldnt use him either. And Im not targeting Juventus... inter is the same way and it is freaking ridiculous.

Its all italian clubs except Palermo and Udine ...dunno why ....damn we need to fix this we would save a lot and promote great players ...hmm like Bundesliga
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:32 pm

Insane
I understand Sorensen going out on loan if another CB arrives
However, Giandonato and Pasquato should be key subs Sad

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:32 pm

zarola wrote:

Welcome to Italian Football, where in rare occasions do we see youth playing on the national team or for their senior clubs. This is why I praise the likes of Santon regardless of his recent struggles. He has managed to put in great performances for both the club and the national team, stopping big time players like Cassano, Krasic, Ronaldo and etc... When someone from that age actually does well, then that is why we as Italian fans should be proud. Balotelli, rare to find. The last one to come out from those standards was Cassano back, and now Balotelli was our best U20 player this past decade... On the up side, Calciopoli brought Giovinco and Marchisio in the picture, but without it, we'd never see them probably. The point is, it's rare and it is stupid, but that's how it works... Italian football likes relying on experience rather than youth.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:36 pm

I got to admit there is logic in sending to loan all of them except Giandonato ( we need CM's) ....

Ofc Pasquato to gain Serie A experience without option to buy ( I want him in Juve to much I am against loan move but I understand the logic)

Sorensen needs to play as CB on regular basis in order go improve him self so i am all up for it ...

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:40 pm

I'm not one to be swayed by media reports but I am sad about this.
I understand the reasoning but why are Juventus in such a hurry to get rid of quality young players when players like Martinez and Iaquinta are still on the books?

That is the main thing that is mind boggling, I mean clear the wastes of space before you even think about moving the young pieces anywhere

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:44 pm

Today reports say that we first buy reserves and the shots will come later ..
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:47 pm

Monday will be a decisive day for our Market as we will see Martinez leaving and hopefully an answer to our LW spot, within Elia or the Paraguyan kid. Pasquato, should be loaned once again, Giandonatto for sure. Sorenson, well I'd keep him over Motta, but it dosen't seem Motta is going anywhere, so Sorenson should go somewhere else, I'd hate to see him as the third option. Also with Barzagli... there's no space for him in CB as a new CB should be coming anytime soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:02 pm

sciacca wrote:Monday will be a decisive day for our Market as we will see Martinez leaving and hopefully an answer to our LW spot, within Elia or the Paraguyan kid. Pasquato, should be loaned once again, Giandonatto for sure. Sorenson, well I'd keep him over Motta, but it dosen't seem Motta is going anywhere, so Sorenson should go somewhere else, I'd hate to see him as the third option. Also with Barzagli... there's no space for him in CB as a new CB should be coming anytime soon.

EXCLUSIVE TJ - Sorensen, nothing Palermo. Earl wants to keep him for now

According to collected by the editors of the Palermo TuttoJuve.com not interested in the Juventus defender Frederick Sorensen as the department is already fully backward Rosanero. Apparently Earl seems to want to keep the reserves of the central pair as a Danish-Chiellini Barzagli waiting to know the future of Leonardo Bonucci. The name of Sorensen was recently approached in Bologna and Catania, both had retired at the request of the Old Lady of 3 million by the middle of the '92 class tag. Hard to even think of seeing the young defender's shirt dress Chievo Juventus for the 2011/2012 season, Juventus economic demands are high for the team and the departure of Verona Sorensen Marotta would force to seek a replacement worthy too soon. The talent discovered by Guild would, in all probability, stay in Turin until at least January.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cool_wirya Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:26 pm

from the three pasquato stays
cool_wirya
cool_wirya
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:51 pm

sciacca wrote:
zarola wrote:

Welcome to Italian Football, where in rare occasions do we see youth playing on the national team or for their senior clubs. This is why I praise the likes of Santon regardless of his recent struggles. He has managed to put in great performances for both the club and the national team, stopping big time players like Cassano, Krasic, Ronaldo and etc... When someone from that age actually does well, then that is why we as Italian fans should be proud. Balotelli, rare to find. The last one to come out from those standards was Cassano back, and now Balotelli was our best U20 player this past decade... On the up side, Calciopoli brought Giovinco and Marchisio in the picture, but without it, we'd never see them probably. The point is, it's rare and it is stupid, but that's how it works... Italian football likes relying on experience rather than youth.

YET you would think a team who struggles to make big signings because of no cl and a team who struggles to make big signings because of FFP would use these players instead of buying players like Giaccherini
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:08 am

Hey Zarola, I agree. However I'm not incharge of the squad, they are. Though, the likes of Pasquato should stay... but what can I do? I bash Marotta enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:14 am

Why do we bash marotta so much when the decisions don't come from him. He simply carries out the negotiation

Last edited by pasquale22 on Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:27 am

Pasquato will be another case of Giovinco if he stays at Juve, expect him to be swapped for the next 33 yr old big thing of the Israeli League....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down