Hamburg Coach Michael Oenning Admits Juventus Target Eljero Elia May Leave The Club

+11
ELIAisWHITE
CaseyBoi
facepalm
yourmommy
Luca
DEVIisGAY
Juventude
Juventus4Ever
elm_baraja_shaman
DeviAngel
pasquale22
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hamburg Coach Michael Oenning Admits Juventus Target Eljero Elia May Leave The Club - Page 2 Empty Re: Hamburg Coach Michael Oenning Admits Juventus Target Eljero Elia May Leave The Club

Post by pasquale22 Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:57 pm

DEVIisGAY wrote:I have to agree with the guy, elephants really aren't white... they're more grey if you think about it.
What's with ur name?

pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Hamburg Coach Michael Oenning Admits Juventus Target Eljero Elia May Leave The Club - Page 2 Empty Re: Hamburg Coach Michael Oenning Admits Juventus Target Eljero Elia May Leave The Club

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:57 pm

DEVIisGAY wrote:I have to agree with the guy, elephants really aren't white... they're more grey if you think about it.

being creative is good ...but i am not interested in man sorry to break ur heart ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:59 pm

Lol who was that guy
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:02 pm

Lol take a hint...

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by yourmommy Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:12 pm

it might have something to do with the avatar

yourmommy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:17 pm

yourmommy wrote:it might have something to do with the avatar

is that u again? **facepalm**
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by facepalm Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:24 pm

well, this is awkward...
facepalm
facepalm
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CaseyBoi Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:27 pm

facepalm wrote:well, this is awkward...

I admire, your creativity lol

White elephant as an avatar and your user name as Facepalm.

Classic!
CaseyBoi
CaseyBoi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:29 pm

We got a serial troll here rofl

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:32 pm

facepalm wrote:well, this is awkward...

Yup Tom
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:38 pm

he will be back again..... I have a funny feeling
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:49 pm

Is there any way we can ban him without just banning his IP?

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:51 pm

It's kind of funny
We'll just play 'spot the multi troll'
shouldn't be too hard

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:52 pm

Luca wrote:It's kind of funny
We'll just play 'spot the multi troll'
shouldn't be too hard

He one of those idiotic lurkers who piss me off, then decide to post here for once and cause problems.

Back to top Go down

Post by ELIAisWHITE Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:44 pm

geez, this is getting kinda embarrasing....

I'm Eljero Elia & as you can see from my avatar, I'm as white as they come. You're just gonna have to trust me on this one.

I may not have a sexy or overtly gay avatar like Devi and we all can't talk as tough as Sciacca, but I'm trying my best to look cool guys... cut me some slack, you're making me look weak and desperate in front of all the girls.
ELIAisWHITE
ELIAisWHITE
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:49 pm

ELIAisWHITE wrote:geez, this is getting kinda embarrasing....

I'm Eljero Elia & as you can see from my avatar, I'm as white as they come. You're just gonna have to trust me on this one.

I may not have a sexy or overtly gay avatar like Devi and we all can't talk as tough as Sciacca, but I'm trying my best to look cool guys... cut me some slack, you're making me look weak and desperate in front of all the girls.

Hamburg Coach Michael Oenning Admits Juventus Target Eljero Elia May Leave The Club - Page 2 Facepalm
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:56 pm

Who is this loser rofl?

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:00 pm

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zamuro Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:51 pm

Hamburg Coach Michael Oenning Admits Juventus Target Eljero Elia May Leave The Club - Page 2 Miku-fedor

Cool story, brah.
Zamuro
Zamuro
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:24 pm

he is an idiot plane and simpel lol
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:35 pm

Would Juve sign both Elia and Estigarribia?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:36 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Would Juve sign both Elia and Estigarribia?

Esti is signed, and Elia is about to sign. So yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:42 pm

Definitely, considering Esti doesn't have to be signed permanently
It gives Juventus great depth, Elia on form > Esti but they can challenge each other

I like the idea of having both
Like Conte said, he is used to having 5-6 wingers in his squad
Now he has added a couple more :coffee:

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:45 pm

sciacca wrote:

A lot of players were "about to be signed" so please excuse my initial skepticism...
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:46 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
sciacca wrote:

A lot of players were "about to be signed" so please excuse my initial skepticism...

this might turn out to be "yet another one" :coffee:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by diego28ribas Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:05 pm

You have issues
diego28ribas
diego28ribas
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next