Hamburg Coach Michael Oenning Admits Juventus Target Eljero Elia May Leave The Club

+11
ELIAisWHITE
CaseyBoi
facepalm
yourmommy
Luca
DEVIisGAY
Juventude
Juventus4Ever
elm_baraja_shaman
DeviAngel
pasquale22
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Hamburg Coach Michael Oenning Admits Juventus Target Eljero Elia May Leave The Club - Page 3 Empty Re: Hamburg Coach Michael Oenning Admits Juventus Target Eljero Elia May Leave The Club

Post by diego28ribas Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:05 pm

ELIAisWHITE wrote:geez, this is getting kinda embarrasing....

I'm Eljero Elia & as you can see from my avatar, I'm as white as they come. You're just gonna have to trust me on this one.

I may not have a sexy or overtly gay avatar like Devi and we all can't talk as tough as Sciacca, but I'm trying my best to look cool guys... cut me some slack, you're making me look weak and desperate in front of all the girls.
You have issues

diego28ribas
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Hamburg Coach Michael Oenning Admits Juventus Target Eljero Elia May Leave The Club - Page 3 Empty Re: Hamburg Coach Michael Oenning Admits Juventus Target Eljero Elia May Leave The Club

Post by salmano9 Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:08 pm

Go do something useful for urself than trolling here you elephant!!!!!!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:14 pm

This video is dedicated to the troller:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIVHNylH1Mk
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3