Hamburg Coach Michael Oenning Admits Juventus Target Eljero Elia May Leave The Club

+11
ELIAisWHITE
CaseyBoi
facepalm
yourmommy
Luca
DEVIisGAY
Juventude
Juventus4Ever
elm_baraja_shaman
DeviAngel
pasquale22
15 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hamburg Coach Michael Oenning Admits Juventus Target Eljero Elia May Leave The Club Empty HAMBURG COACH: 'Wel see what Juventus want to do'!!!

Post by pasquale22 Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:13 am

The Turin giants' interest in the Netherlands international has been apparent for some time and the Italians have had a bid for Elia rejected and talks are now believed to have stalled due to a difference in opinion regarding the player's value.

The German team's sporting director Frank Arnesen has previously indicated that they wanted the former Twente man to stay, but Oenning has stated differently.

"He has trained well, but then he has played poorly. He needs help. Therefore I need to talk with him. I've also had an interest in him," the 45-year-old told the Hamburger Morgenpost.

The Serie A outfit have had a busy transfer window to date, signing the likes of Arturo Vidal and Andrea Pirlo, and may be set to make a revised offer for the Dutchman.

"There seems to be an interest there. We will see what they're doing," the ex-Nurnberg trainer concluded.
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Hamburg Coach Michael Oenning Admits Juventus Target Eljero Elia May Leave The Club Empty Re: Hamburg Coach Michael Oenning Admits Juventus Target Eljero Elia May Leave The Club

Post by pasquale22 Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:00 pm

Hamburg r playing now. Not sure if Elia is on the bench but he's not starting
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Hamburg Coach Michael Oenning Admits Juventus Target Eljero Elia May Leave The Club Empty Re: Hamburg Coach Michael Oenning Admits Juventus Target Eljero Elia May Leave The Club

Post by pasquale22 Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:51 pm

Elia came on 75th min and was used as a CAM
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:33 pm

And how is he doing?

Back to top Go down

Hamburg Coach Michael Oenning Admits Juventus Target Eljero Elia May Leave The Club Empty Hamburg Coach Michael Oenning Admits Juventus Target Eljero Elia May Leave The Club

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:42 am

The 24-year-old Netherlands international has been linked with a transfer to Turin throughout the summer window, and his club boss has indicated he may be allowed to move

Hamburg coach Michael Oenning has indicated that Eljero Elia may leave the Bundesliga side, with Juventus keen to buy the attacker.

The Turin giants' interest in the Netherlands international has been apparent for some time and the Italians have had a bid for Elia rejected and talks are now believed to have stalled due to a difference in opinion regarding the player's value.

The German team's sporting director Frank Arnesen has previously indicated that they wanted the former Twente man to stay, but Oenning has stated differently.

"He has trained well, but then he has played poorly. He needs help. Therefore I need to talk with him. I've also had an interest in him," the 45-year-old told the Hamburger Morgenpost.

The Serie A outfit have had a busy transfer window to date, signing the likes of Arturo Vidal and Andrea Pirlo, and may be set to make a revised offer for the Dutchman.

"There seems to be an interest there. We will see what they're doing," the ex-Nurnberg trainer concluded.
===================
I think he is ours
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:43 am

Already posted
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:44 am

though I hope for Elia, where will Estigaribbia play?

or will he be a white elephant as usual... :coffee:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:45 am

sciacca wrote:And how is he doing?
Only has 15mins . Was pretty average, it seems very much that he needs a change. He's not determined at all at hamburg
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventus4Ever Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:53 am

elmystique wrote:though I hope for Elia, where will Estigaribbia play?

Elia's black, not white & I don't think he looks like an elephant?!? maybe a donkey?

Juventus4Ever
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:01 am

Juventus4Ever wrote:
elmystique wrote:though I hope for Elia, where will Estigaribbia play?

Elia's black, not white & I don't think he looks like an elephant?!? maybe a donkey?

is this a joke ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventus4Ever Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:02 am

no i don't understand.... he doesn't look like an elephant. I know he's not white.

anyone who plays footie can't be that fat, right?

Juventus4Ever
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:04 am

Juventus4Ever wrote:no i don't understand.... he doesn't look like an elephant. I know he's not white.

anyone who plays footie can't be that fat, right?

I asked you something is that a joke about the being black part or ?? explain now ..
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventus4Ever Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:06 am

i said he's not white like white elephant, he's black.... that doesn't make sense & he's not fat like elephant. This is all so confusing. you explain now. over

Juventus4Ever
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:08 am

Juventus4Ever wrote:i said he's not white like white elephant, he's black.... that doesn't make sense & he's not fat like elephant. This is all so confusing. you explain now. over

I want that black part explanation .....you got somethings about black ppl ???
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventus4Ever Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:12 am

but you are white... you are so very white asking about black people, that sounds very racist. you should be very careful about what you say. i am sicilian and very hurt by your comment. I still don't understand about white elephant. americans

Juventus4Ever
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:16 am

Juventus4Ever wrote:but you are white... you are so very white asking about black people, that sounds very racist. you should be very careful about what you say. i am sicilian and very hurt by your comment. I still don't understand about white elephant. americans

we are all ppl, there are no white,yellow,black and so on there is only HUMAN RACE and we are all ppl all same and equal ... I don't care if u are sicilian ...I asked for explanation and I expect you to tell me what you ment with that opinion
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventus4Ever Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:19 am

elephents are black... i know because i saw them live... I don't know who told you they are white. you must be playing jokes around here and being very racist calling people white fat animals. you explain now to me. roger

Juventus4Ever
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:23 am

Juventus4Ever wrote:elephents are black... i know because i saw them live... I don't know who told you they are white. you must be playing jokes around here and being very racist calling people white fat animals. you explain now to me. roger

You got msg ........drop the topic ..
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventus4Ever Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:30 am

I hope you got message. you need to study in school because you confuse people. roger.

Juventus4Ever
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:33 am

Juventus4Ever wrote:I hope you got message. you need to study in school because you confuse people. roger.

Well i am sure now u will have time for school ....and your journey my friend here has ended Wink

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:36 am

Well, that was an exciting little exchange. I'm glad that's over.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:37 am

DeviAngel wrote:
Juventus4Ever wrote:I hope you got message. you need to study in school because you confuse people. roger.

Well i am sure now u will have time for school ....and your journey my friend here has ended Wink

Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

kids of today don't even know what a "white elephant" is.... smh
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:47 am

Who the hell do you think you are? Good you banned him. Stupid noob

Back to top Go down

Post by DEVIisGAY Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:49 pm

I have to agree with the guy, elephants really aren't white... they're more grey if you think about it.

DEVIisGAY
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:57 pm

DEVIisGAY wrote:I have to agree with the guy, elephants really aren't white... they're more grey if you think about it.
What's with ur name?
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum