Latest words from Elia's agent! And Elia??

+2
juverpool
pasquale22
6 posters

Go down

Latest words from Elia's agent! And Elia?? Empty Latest words from Elia's agent! And Elia??

Post by pasquale22 Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:44 am

Klaus Vink (agent of Eljero Elia): "We are dealing with the possible transfer of the player to Juventus but there is no substantial news."

Not sure if this is 100% sure but some guy from twitter reportedly saw this from Elia's twitter account

Eljero Elia and his Twitter: "the press knows where this Monday I will be"... Yes, first class flying a medical examination and Turin for medical examination'
web • 29/08/11 9:17 PM

-----
So damn excited about the prospect of this guy joining us. Amazing talent with loads of potential. Please be true
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Latest words from Elia's agent! And Elia?? Empty Re: Latest words from Elia's agent! And Elia??

Post by juverpool Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:57 am

3 more days to go and the window will be closed... my guess is that 2 more signings will be done and a few subs will be out.

he must be excited about this as he mentioned "first class" on his tweets, my guess anyways...

Elia & Krasic & Pasquato - they all have fast pace and good dribbling skills, good crossing from these guys are the only concern that I have...
juverpool
juverpool
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Latest words from Elia's agent! And Elia?? Empty Re: Latest words from Elia's agent! And Elia??

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:10 am

How many wingers can we play at once though. Where does Elia fit in a 4-3-3, at LB? Shocked
:{Mr.Mustachio!
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juverpool Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:15 am

I guess if we play 4-2-4, we need at least 5 wingers... I guess there are so many signings this summer is because Juve want to have a good depth for the squad...

Marchisio could sub Pirlo when needed or could be a starter if Conte use 4-3-3 instead. Maybe having Pirlo next to him and train with him, it could help Marchisio to understand the game more and develop his full potential. He is only 25 and has many years to come..
juverpool
juverpool
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by vanharouva Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:23 am

:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote:How many wingers can we play at once though. Where does Elia fit in a 4-3-3, at LB? Shocked

Well if Conte will ever play 4-3-3, and thats a big IF, then Elia plays left forward alot better than players like Vargas and Bastos.
vanharouva
vanharouva
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:33 am

vanharouva wrote:
:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote:How many wingers can we play at once though. Where does Elia fit in a 4-3-3, at LB? Shocked

Well if Conte will ever play 4-3-3, and thats a big IF, then Elia plays left forward alot better than players like Vargas and Bastos.

True, But is he more suited to the role than Vucinic or even Giaccherini...Hell Pasquato for that matter?

This is what baffles me. Esti makes sense because he is a pure winger who will hug the touchline in a 4-2-4; if we change it up then we bench a 500k signing and don't sign him outright. It's different benching a €10M+ signing.

Hence why we see the reports saying we wan't him on loan with option to buy, Marotta knows his career can't afford another Martinez.

To me a outright deal makes little sense.
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:38 am

Mustachio, forget the 4-3-3, it's not happening :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by vanharouva Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:39 am

:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote:
vanharouva wrote:

True, But is he more suited to the role than Vucinic or even Giaccherini...Hell Pasquato for that matter?

This is what baffles me. Esti makes sense because he is a pure winger who will hug the touchline in a 4-2-4; if we change it up then we bench a 500k signing and don't sign him outright. It's different benching a €10M+ signing.

Hence why we see the reports saying we wan't him on loan with option to buy, Marotta knows his career can't afford another Martinez.

But why think about stuff like that when its clear we will play 4-4-2? Thats the formation for wich they should be searching players.
vanharouva
vanharouva
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:42 am

For once I agree with Van... :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by juverpool Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:45 am

I know lots people have doubts with Marotta, I am one of that too. But my question is that - How much does he have a say about who to sign? I know majority of the players that we brought in last season were instructed to buy by Del Neri.

Is Marotta there purely for contract negotiation or does he also have a say about who he wants to have in the team?

If he is there just for contract negotiation once the coach gives him the names, then I have nothing to blame him for, the coach should take the blame if things don't work out.

Sometimes we just need to think about the ability of the coaches we had in the last few years as well... How many of them can really use Messi like Pepe Guardiola even if the current best player on the planet plays for Juve?
juverpool
juverpool
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by vanharouva Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:48 am

sciacca wrote:For once I agree with Van... :coffee:

So finally you are right.. Wink
vanharouva
vanharouva
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:49 am

I'm Always Right Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:51 am

vanharouva wrote:
vanharouva wrote:

But why think about stuff like that when its clear we will play 4-4-2? Thats the formation for wich they should be searching players.

Everyone needs a plan B. We need tactical flexibility.

The 4-3-3 will happen, i'm almost certain of it. You just have to look at the team we have, Even looking at the players brought in it seems to me Marotta is working in this contingency.

If Elia comes then I will welcome him, but I have doubts whether he will even arrive.

As i've said so far the market to me makes sense, I see the semblance of a mid-term plan, this to me does not fit.

We shall see in the next few days whether he arrives or joins the (long) list of media lies.
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by vanharouva Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:01 am

vanharouva wrote:
vanharouva wrote:

Everyone needs a plan B. We need tactical flexibility.

The 4-3-3 will happen, i'm almost certain of it. You just have to look at the team we have, Even looking at the players brought in it seems to me Marotta is working in this contingency.

If Elia comes then I will welcome him, but I have doubts whether he will even arrive.

As i've said so far the market to me makes sense, I see the semblance of a mid-term plan, this to me does not fit.

We shall see in the next few days whether he arrives or joins the (long) list of media lies.

Well if Elia arrives, and we ever play 4-3-3, then we will have the following players suitable for a wide forward role in a 4-3-3:

Elia
Krasic
Giaccherini
Estigarribia

Vucinic will play as a striker 100%.. unless all the players above are injured..

EDIT
Vucinic will ofcourse also play wide in a 4-3-3. (was thinking of the 4-4-2) My bad..
vanharouva
vanharouva
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:03 am

sorry Mr. Mustachio, am very excited by the purchase of Esti, but we cannot risk playing a player that only shined in CA, here is where I come to the pt. if we loaned him to sit on the bench, the the pt?

I would rather have had Pasquato stay and be a sub to Elia or Esti (if Elia is not bought) but from how things seem, it seems he will be loaned out.

Elia is the perfect guy for the LW job, he can cut in from the left, assist and even cross and is such a quality player [of course when he is highly motivated Rolling Eyes ]

Elia can thrive in the 4-4-2, 4-2-4 (though defensively awkward) and 4-3-3.

in fact his qualities augur very well for the 4-3-3.....

though it would be a fun ride watching how his confidence level will take us for a ride and could make or break our season. Again I would have rather had Pasquato be his sub than Esti...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:29 am

The grass is always greener...

Oh well. Crying or Very sad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by cool_wirya Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:34 am

we got a perfect winger finally , he will be a star in juve for sure , next year i expect big , only we need a CB
cool_wirya
cool_wirya
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:52 am

then again, people shouldn't get excited, considering the number of times we've seen

"Player X signing tomorrow"

"..... in the next 4 hrs"

"...... agent is in Turin signing"

Beppe might yet again fk it up as usual, did we not read Rhudolfo was already in the bag?
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down