24 Hours left in the Turkey Market, Amauri taken off the Market?

4 posters

Go down

24 Hours left in the Turkey Market, Amauri taken off the Market?  Empty 24 Hours left in the Turkey Market, Amauri taken off the Market?

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:58 pm

Insufficient market close to 24 hours turkish, last flame of hope for Marotta and his associates. After Monday, when Amauri will not be released on his locker Vinovo, we must resign ourselves to live with the Italo-Brazilian in pink.
It is not enough to satisfy the capricious summer striker. Palermo, Parma, Marseille, all proposals be returned. Now also seems Trabzonspor join the list. You just have to trust in Galatasaray, who seems to have used Melo as ambassador to the attacker. Amauri, however, earns around 4 million and has no plans to cut part of the engagement to migrate elsewhere.
But Amauri Juventus is so useless to the cause? The feeling with the fans has now long since waned. Indeed, there are those who would not want to just see him with the Juventus jersey. But if we think about it last year in Parma Amauri has done very well. Tardini is not true that the new stadium stage comparable to the Old Lady, but when stimulated, and reinstated, the Italo-Brazilian could say its still in reserve. The game enhances the exterior of Conte and in theory the cross in the penalty area should it rain in clusters. So Amauri could prove useful, at least in some circumstances. Also because there is no alternative: either that or out of pink. And God forbid that Juve are also a cause nose style Pandev. It would be far too ...

Back to top Go down

24 Hours left in the Turkey Market, Amauri taken off the Market?  Empty Re: 24 Hours left in the Turkey Market, Amauri taken off the Market?

Post by MMM Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:08 pm

I wont be mad to see him stay. at least he's not injury prone and we will have many of our players injured as usual. beside he had a good time at parma.
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

24 Hours left in the Turkey Market, Amauri taken off the Market?  Empty Re: 24 Hours left in the Turkey Market, Amauri taken off the Market?

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:29 pm

MMM wrote:I wont be mad to see him stay. at least he's not injury prone and we will have many of our players injured as usual. beside he had a good time at parma.

So let me get this straight, you are happy because we have a player who's staying with high wages when he is our last proirity, where in the system only player can fit in it. You do realize we have already 6 prima Puntas and Amauri is the last choice? :facepalm:

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:45 pm

sciacca wrote:
MMM wrote:I wont be mad to see him stay. at least he's not injury prone and we will have many of our players injured as usual. beside he had a good time at parma.

So let me get this straight, you are happy because we have a player who's staying with high wages when he is our last proirity, where in the system only player can fit in it. You do realize we have already 6 prima Puntas and Amauri is the last choice? 24 Hours left in the Turkey Market, Amauri taken off the Market?  1625187496

I didn't say I'll be happy, if you read my post
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:48 pm

'I wont be Mad', sorry I meant to say your not upset? Then if your not upset how do you feel? Okay?

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:49 pm

sciacca wrote:'I wont be Mad', sorry I meant to say your not upset? Then if your not upset how do you feel? Okay?

Mad>upset>ok>happy
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:50 pm

MMM wrote:
sciacca wrote:'I wont be Mad', sorry I meant to say your not upset? Then if your not upset how do you feel? Okay?

Mad>upset>ok>happy

Fine then how can you not be mad? :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:08 pm

sciacca stop it now !
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:17 pm

DeviAngel wrote:sciacca stop it now !

Stop what...? scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:19 pm

sciacca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:sciacca stop it now !

Stop what...? scratch

hunting ppl in every thread ...thats what ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:24 pm

It's not hunting, I'm just explaining my disagreements.

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:27 pm

Explaining disagreements by using facepalm smiley ?I mean common he's 26..Stop this arrogant stance of yours and show some humility..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:32 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:Explaining disagreements by using facepalm smiley ?I mean common he's 26..Stop this arrogant stance of yours and show some humility..

Thanx for explaining.honestly I don't have that much time and even if I had not willing to force people to accept my opinion.and about the facepalm I'm sure he didn't mean to disrespect
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:41 pm

Surag... If I really wanted to facepalm him directly I would of actually said /facepalm. The emotion was not meant to insult, just the odd reaction on Amauri. And I just didn't use the emoction, I actually said something things to explain. I don't mean any harm or anything offensive to him or to nobody, it's not the first time Surag, you out of all people should know, so please stay out of this. Because no, we are not arguing, and we're just discussing.

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:44 pm

Fair enough..But please dont try to impose your opinion on others..Everyone are entitled to an opinion and ofcourse there would be difference of opinions for that matter..And you dont need to get worked up over it when he says "he wont be mad if Amauri stays"..Showing humility would do little harm mate.. Smile

Last edited by Surag.Blueguy on Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:45 pm

fkn Amauri must fkn leave, he cannot stay that f**ker, am pissed....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down